List of threads that should be in the Looksmax Archive or pinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
The Looksmax archive sticky is missing a lot of stuff so i decided to compile some interesting threads here.

Gym/ Body

Facial Structure/ Face

Hair

Teeth

Diet/ Weight Loss

Height

Voice
Other
Threads needed
If there are already good detailed threads covering these topics let me know it and link them. If not feel free to make a thread about these topics.
  • Height Frauding Thread
  • Facepulling Thread
  • MSE + FM (@Guest do a thread about it please)
  • E-Whoring Guide

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Currycellmate, Deleted member 1769 and 8 others
First in this high quality thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607 and BabyFace Mcgee
First in this high quality thread
pizzaslayer.gif

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
  • Thread on How to increase Testosterone naturally
Do you mean this?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Do you mean this?
Yes thanks, i edited the post

just bcuz something is formatted well and academically, doesnt mean its valuable information. people will never fucking learn this

half of those you listed are utter fucking nonsense garbage that wont help you at all

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel and androidcel
just bcuz something is formatted well and academically, doesnt mean its valuable information. people will never fucking learn this

half of those you listed are utter fucking nonsense garbage that wont help you at all
Which threads are you talking about?

Which threads are you talking about?
im not gonna name them 1 by 1. not looking to call out people. its pointless

its rather a phenomenon. people like to make "guides" to get validation without even having field tested results. with super duper academic formatting to make sure the 15y teenagers buy it. its just cringy. guides and tutorials should be for very concrete field tested stuff with studies and results to back it up, not autistic half truths and aspie science

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Pendejo
You forgot to add dickmaxxing

its rather a phenomenon. people like to make "guides" to get validation without even having field tested results. with super duper academic formatting to make sure the 15y teenagers buy it. its just cringy. guides and tutorials should be for very concrete field tested stuff with studies and results to back it up, not autistic half truths and aspie science
Well i didn't revise thoroughly all the threads, in the end is the responsibility of the mods to see and filter which threads are good and which not, but i am sure that from this list i made at least a few of them are legit and could be introduced in the Looksmax archive.
You forgot to add dickmaxxing
Link?

To be fair, if there are more intelligent people on this site, they should be making guides. We only have a population of a little over 1,500. We are essentially the lab rats for the aspie theories.

• +1
To be fair, if there are more intelligent people on this site, they should be making guides. We only have a population of a little over 1,500. We are essentially the lab rats for the aspie theories.
its not a question of intelligence. a non intelligent person can make a good valuable guide that helps ppl.

its whether what you write actually makes sense and provides IRL results

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Guest and Pendejo
its not a question of intelligence. a non intelligent person can make a good valuable guide that helps ppl.

its whether what you write actually makes sense and provides IRL results
If it's a good valuable guide then it's probably been seen before. Nothing we have on the site here is that original or groundbreaking except for @Extra Chromosome height threads and @jefferson steroid threads

If it's a good valuable guide then it's probably been seen before. Nothing we have on the site here is that original or groundbreaking except for @Extra Chromosome height threads and @jefferson steroid threads
Well the 'Teeth whitening' and 'coolsculpting' threads are interesting too tbh.

The Looksmax archive sticky is missing a lot of stuff so i decided to compile some interesting threads here.

Gym/ Body

Facial Structure/ Face

Hair

Teeth

Diet/ Weight Loss

Height

Voice
Other
Threads needed
If there are already good detailed threads covering these topics let me know it and link them. If not feel free to make a thread about these topics.
  • Height Frauding Thread
  • Facepulling Thread
  • MSE + FM (@Guest do a thread about it please)
  • E-Whoring Guide
Hey man thanks for including my thread about steroids risk/reward. I'd delete it if I could because it was really rushed and at the moment I'm working on creating something a lot better.
Hey man thanks for including my thread about steroids risk/reward. I'd delete it if I could because it was really rushed and at the moment I'm working on creating something a lot better.
It's to do with burning fat and gaining muscle at the same time while natty. Supplementing with L-arginine and L-leucine fasted and doing heavy resistance training. Those 2 amino acids will activate mTORC1 through a backdoor by inhibiting CASTOR1 and Sestrin2 respectively. This way, mTORC1 and subsequently p70s6k will be activated via the Rag site and not through the RHEB pathway which is activated initially by insulin phosphorylation at the beta cells of the insulin receptor site. The auto phosphorylation of the insulin on tyrosine residues produces IRS (Insulin Receptor Substrate) which eventually activates the PI3K and AKT pathways which leads to activation of mTOR through RHEB. However, I just found out recently that p70s6k itself causes negative feedback inhibition of IRS through phosphorylation on serine residues. So essentially it may be possible to enable protein synthesis selectively whilst having all other growth factors pathways shut off.

Talked about this more in depth with some members in PM but can't explain right now as I'm on my break at work and can only write this quickly.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Soulsmaxx, Guest and 2 others
There’s more threads bro tbh ngl fr srs

• +1
There’s more threads bro tbh ngl fr srs
I know that probably are more threads,i just can't seem to find them, could you link some good ones?:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
This thread is included in the post

I didnt include this one because of this:
I'm creating a separate thread for it so more people can see it, but I posted this in the Extreme Weight Loss thread too.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
You can message a mod and tell him to delete it if that is really what you want.

I'll go over this later when I have time and update the archive

Good thread

Status
Not open for further replies.