Literally every problem complained about by blackpillers would be solved if men simply raise their standards

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Prove me wrong

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, nofap, vermillioncorefan and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Men raising their standards depends on many things

We are led by a generation of cucks who allowed their women to go naked in the streets and now everyone copies them

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Ryldoo IS COPING, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Men raising their standards depends on many things

We are led by a generation of cucks who allowed their women to go naked in the streets and now everyone copies them
You’re one of those cucks, nigger

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
A foid says men can’t be a certain height so why not have standards based on their weight?

• +1
No incel i just know you’re a pathetic simp, shitskin rat
Tumblr no2y5lfm4v1smy9ueo1 400

You’re manlet rage is everywhere today.
Your not you’re, retarded nigger chimp. Look how pathetic you are, monkey, you can’t even speak english.

No amount of looksmaxxing will fix your ugly downgrown face. No kratom and nt for you retarded autism.

The highlight of your sad short life will be checking your notifications on .org, cuck

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and plukee
Your not you’re, retarded nigger chimp. Look how pathetic you are, monkey, you can’t even speak english.

No amount of looksmaxxing will fix your ugly downgrown face. No kratom and nt for you retarded autism.

The highlight of your sad short life will be checking your notifications on .org, cuck
LMAOOOO. LMFAOOO IM LAUGHING READING THIS SHIT CAUSE YOU SOUND SO ANGRY TYPING THIS ALSO IF YOU CHECKED I DID SPELL YOUR and not you’re you fucking retard you just edited it

it’s hard to help yourself

LMAOOOO. LMFAOOO IM LAUGHING READING THIS SHIT CAUSE YOU SOUND SO ANGRY TYPING THIS ALSO IF YOU CHECKED I DID SPELL YOUR and not you’re you fucking retard you just edited it
You edited it retarded nigger. You’re so pathetic you lie about spelling

Muhh i’m laughing. You broke down cuck.

You edited it retarded nigger.

Muhh i’m laughing. You broke down cuck.
I didn’t break down and I didn’t edit it
IMG 8376

If i did edit it, it would of said you absolute fucking idiot

I didn’t break down and I didn’t edit it
View attachment 2968170
If i did edit it, it would of said you absolute fucking idiot
Retarded lying pathetic faggot. This will be the happiest you ever get, lying on incel forums for reacts.

Retarded lying pathetic faggot. This will be the happiest you ever get, lying on incel forums for reacts.
Honestly no idgaf you assume a lot but that’s all you pathetic angry manlets can use as an insult. Anyways you’re 5’3 only sport designed for mfs your height is mini golf lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Honestly no idgaf you assume a lot but that’s all you pathetic angry manlets can use as an insult. Anyways you’re 5’3 only sport designed for mfs your height is mini golf lmfao
Keep crying virgin incel. “No no I didn’t edit it saar” :feelswah: while people in your life are having fun without inviting you to anything

Keep crying virgin incel. “No no I didn’t edit it saar” :feelswah: while people in your life are having fun without inviting you to anything
I genuinely didn’t edit it. Stop being schizo

• Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and plukee