LL is just not worth it

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
It's just too much pain/ you loose a lot of athleticism and you might keep metal stuff on ur legs for sum years... Basically face surgeries > LL and if you have money for LL then just move to a country where height isn't that important... Unless u're a turbo manlet everywhere then I don't think it's worth it..
But hey if anyone has done LL here and can tell us about if it's good or not then tell us pliz cuz I'm still curious tbh

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, 5.5psl and Deleted member 26642
Even old people (50+) has height complex. So LL is a surgery you benefit for your whole life.

Also you aren't just giving up on couple years of your life. You can have a great time in those years. Especially after year 1.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and Sanguinius
Even old people (50+) has height complex. So LL is a surgery you benefit for your whole life.

Also you aren't just giving up on couple years of your life. You can have a great time in those years. Especially after year 1.
Haven’t thought of that, the life long return on investment of LL is probably higher than that of everything else

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
Just choose better genes

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
just stretch in the mornings bro you will grow i swear

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Only worth it between 5’4“ and 5‘6“ in the west, outside the west nobody cares.
5‘5“ MTN Hernández from Colombia has a hotter gf most of you guys can even imagine.

• +1
Agility>Height so yeah

Im getting LImb lengthening since I'm a 6'0 manlet

• Hmm...
Coped
LL will ascend more than any surgery because its results are one dimensional, u either get taller or not, guaranteed smv increase if you do.

On the other hand way harder to ascend with face surgeries because base matters so much. And u can even descend. U need like lf2-3 to ascend with face surgeries if u dont have good base which no one does bx jooz

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Skywalker