Lmfao state of Canada

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
@Biggdink Thoughts?

Thing is Canada just be taking anyone so I already know these immigrants probably don’t even know English and will trash neighborhoods

9CB98C4B D06D 4E27 9C43 181E6F4C79A0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, ROTTING, klip11 and 9 others
Even redditors are against immigration now jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: OrkRetardStrength, FailedNormieManlet and House Lannister
Could’ve clicked better looking gooks jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and House Lannister
Even redditors are against immigration now jfl

Canada is screwed specifically Toronto. I went to Toronto as a kid and got traumatized by tons of homeless crackheads on the streets in a central area

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Chadeep and Deleted member 7580
"Canada berongs to Chinese now whitu man!"
Unknown 54

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hypersonic and Deleted member 23558
They are so ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Rice vs curry in Canada who's winning right now ?
Anita-Anand-cSuki-Dhanda-web.jpg

The boss of Canadian military aka defence minister of canada is already curry her name is Anita Anand based.

• So Sad
Reactions: Sens

The boss of Canadian military aka defence minister of canada is already curry her name is Anita Anand based.
Average in Italy

I support immigration to Canada in a reasonable amount
If ethnics can't go to Canada a lot will go to Europe
And new world countries don't really "belong' to anyone anyway

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970 and Deleted member 17872
Now imagine if Canada was the size of the fucking UK.

Now imagine if Canada was the size of the fucking UK.
The area in which people actually live is probably smaller than the UK.

99% of Canada is a frozen wasteland. Over half the population of the country lives in the small area in southern Ontario.

"Canada has lots of land for immigrants". Almost all immigrants go to 3 or 4 big cities. They aren't moving to northern Manitoba.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
I support immigration to Canada in a reasonable amount
If ethnics can't go to Canada a lot will go to Europe
And new world countries don't really "belong' to anyone anyway
keep coping eurocuck, the new world is property of the white man

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
mirin ethnic take over

will be seeing more white women interracial as they take power in canada

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

And her husband is white.

JFL, curry foids are just as hypergamous as east Asian foids, and anyone who's been around half decent looking curry foids knows this to be true.

I think we're witnessing a phenomena where the curry and rice genepool is undergoing some major changes.
Generations upon generations of arranged marriages, a sedentary lifestyle, and a shit culture has now caught up to us.

I don't think most curry men will be able to pass on their genetics (and I mean 70%+ of them), once the arranged marriage system falls. As we're witnessing it now, the arranged marriage system is rapidly dismantling.

It's over boyos.

But, after a couple generations of this natural eugenics program, curries will look alot better, with a decent eye area, nice zygos, and a robust lower third.

GG my fellow curries and ricecels

And her husband is white.

JFL, curry foids are just as hypergamous as east Asian foids, and anyone who's been around half decent looking curry foids knows this to be true.

I think we're witnessing a phenomena where the curry and rice genepool is undergoing some major changes.
Generations upon generations of arranged marriages, a sedentary lifestyle, and a shit culture has now caught up to us.

I don't think most curry men will be able to pass on their genetics (and I mean 70%+ of them), once the arranged marriage system falls. As we're witnessing it now, the arranged marriage system is rapidly dismantling.

It's over boyos.

But, after a couple generations of this natural eugenics program, curries will look alot better, with a decent eye area, nice zygos, and a robust lower third.

GG my fellow curries and ricecels
Curry culture is top class
Many curries look amazing specially the younger ones have good bone structure and stature. But rice are still same and have same face.

canada is basically communist usa

Canada def has a better immigration system than Western Europe but damn 500,000 people for a country with less than 40 million people??