[Log] Fucking my hormones in an attempt to ascend

W

Wannabe6ft2

Gold
Started Finasteride 1mg 4th October. Started 500mg Test-E 27th September.

Making a log so I can reference it later. Feel free to AMA

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Started Finasteride 1mg 4th October. Started 500mg Test-E 27th September.

Making a log so I can reference it later. Feel free to AMA
whatever it takes to ascend!

• Love it
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Try to fuck your genetics

Oh, failed, it can't go more.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite and Wannabe6ft2
Both would have to be taken permanently if you want to keep any benefits they might give you. Just keep that in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
No ascension via hormones past 18

Finasterid is useless in your case. You will still have higher dht than before fin use. Testosteron pushes your dht very high, and fin can only lower this level around 60%. With test higher than trt, you always need dutasteride that lowers your dht ~90%. 500mg is also to much for a first cycle. 250 is always enough. Also Estrogen can go sky high with exogen test and finasteride usage.

Finasterid is useless in your case. You will still have higher dht than before fin use. Testosteron pushes your dht very high, and fin can only lower this level around 60%. With test higher than trt, you always need dutasteride that lowers your dht ~90%. 500mg is also to much for a first cycle. 250 is always enough. Also Estrogen can go sky high with exogen test and finasteride usage.
Yeah this is something I've considered. Duta is a bitch to get a hold of though. Think my hairline will hold for the next couple of months and then I can make some hair gains when I cycle off. Estrogen is under control.
ik,
i mean test maxxing with supplements and gymmaxing in teens to increase t significantly
works a charm
True. I believe lifting improved my cheekbones/jaw tbh.