Logically speaking when will the next dip in the UK housing market be and what are the likely causes?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Don't try and act smart and predict the future I just wanna hear logic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and AlexBrown84
I have no idea

Nobody cares about the uk. Whatever happens in usa will happen in uk

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Tallooksmaxxer and Ethniframementalcel
There will never be a dip it’s a tiny island with 66 million people and ridiculously priced tiny houses. Population will keep growing and so will house prices

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
There will never be a dip it’s a tiny island with 66 million people and ridiculously priced tiny houses. Population will keep growing and so will house prices
The house price dropped in 2008 tho. Would something like that ever happen again?

The house price dropped in 2008 tho. Would something like that ever happen again?
probably with the next big finance crisis, i guess it wont take long bro also brother if you take out a loan for a house now you are high iq since inflation is on the rise you likely wont have to pay any interest as it is covered by inflation

When Israel wills it

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and n0rthface
How and when will that happen
I would be lying if I would say that I could predict an exact date but if you observe the stock market rising housing prices gas prices and even cost of living in general like food we are at the beginning of something big.

you take out a loan for a house now you are high iq since inflation is on the rise you likely wont have to pay any interest as it is covered by inflation
You mean a mortgage? And how is the interest covered by inflation?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I would be lying if I would say that I could predict an exact date but if you observe the stock market rising housing prices gas prices and even cost of living in general like food we are at the beginning of something big.
A big increase? Or a big dip?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
A big increase? Or a big dip?
I would say a big dip because nobody can afford shit, I am primarly interested in cars for private use when I see that the price of classic muscle cars has dropped over 10000 euros because of this gas crisis i began to think how it would extend to other things.

Time: next year.
Cause: depopulation.

You mean a mortgage? And how is the interest covered by inflation?
No I mean if you were to go to a bank to get a credit for a house not mortgage an existing house but i think that should behave similarly. Right now Is a good time to be in debt since everyone is printing money and the value decreases so if you have a loan for like 450000 euros right now with like 2percent interest since interest rates here are fucked inflation might neutralize the interest and make it easier to pay 450000 euros since it isnt worth the same as 450000 today for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Next week 9 o clock on a Monday

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Fuck the UK.

not in your lifetime

Time: next year.
Cause: depopulation.
whitebois... when will they learn?
592988 1

How big of a depopulation and why would that cause house prices to fall
any data that means there is a depopulation in uk will crash the prices for a short time. then market will become normal but house prices going to fall by time.

any data that means there is a depopulation in uk will crash the prices for a short time. then market will become normal but house prices going to fall by time.
nvm its retarded as long as uk gov keeps importing refugees it doesnt really mean shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189