LOL at calling yourself "Black Pill" and yet still falling for the halo/failo effect

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Thats not how it works buddy

This forum is one giant falling for the halo effect

Everything good and positive gets given by the people to the people they consider ideal

You guys keep calling yourself ''blackpilled brah'' and yet still fall for the halo/failo effect every single time and everyday

You are stuck in a primitive animal mindset that cant grasp a single simple concept such as evolving past the halo/failo effect and then judging by rationality and what a person says and what they think and so on

You are FUCKED if you cant evolve past this simple concept of judging people by their looks only

LOL at this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 8165, HumidVent and 1 other person
??? Being blackpilled is realizing looks matter in all aspects of life even online you sound bluepilled still boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Growth Plate and Deleted member 4562
it takes more than a few essays to break hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary psycology.

some people stop judging others looks when they find the blackpill, and others start judging much more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
We can be aware of our biology but we cant change our biology. Don't get mad at humans for acting like humans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6723, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Being blackpilled doesn't mean not experiencing the halo/failo effect. It's part of your human pyschology and it CANNOT be removed from your being. Being blackpilled means recognizing it's importance/effect/existence.

I still imagine users I like here as being more attractive IRL even though I have never seen their face, and I still imagine looksmax.me chads to be nice IRL even though they probably aren't.

You can't escape your human psychology. You can only accept it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4562 and 1 other person
People here are low IQ and fall for the appeal to nature fallacy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789