Lol at the forum hating on this italian swimmers looks

try2beme

try2beme

LEANMAXXING RN
“Average .org user mogs him”
“Hes ltn”
“He is high ltn”
“No way he is htn”
Go fuck your self, how can you rate emotionally on a LOOKSMAX forum and cope this hard. You guys hate moggers. The average user here has 0 appeal and a slightly below average face with a revolting aura. He looks like this (far left)

Thousands of womens opinion>>>>> your unpopular incel opinion
IMG 6396

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., gigell and 3 others
He looks like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 64829, hypernormie and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry and hermesam
Mfs are coping to their grave.
Dude is 197 cm and has anime villan proportions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, bloomercel, zosztre and 2 others
being rated htn (if not famous) is a greater positive indicator than being rated higher

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
They are all attractive no doubt

But the one on the far left clearly has a recessed maxilla, shit tier infra orbitals

Its not always about what women want. Some PSLers (incels) are just into studying 'Looks'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
Dudes on here who are neet have irrelevant opinions

• +1
So what do you look like

Theres a 100% chance ur gonna refuse
No but he is tall and have good frame i give you that but his face is high mtn at best

They are all attractive no doubt

But the one on the far left clearly has a recessed maxilla, shit tier infra orbitals

Its not always about what women want. Some PSLers (incels) are just into studying 'Looks'
Psl doesnt matter its about what women want
Incels are outcasts who dont matter in society. They cant even be used for sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829, Yliaster and Darkeningstar
No but he is tall and have good frame i give you that but his face is high mtn at best
Show yourself if he looks like shit like you said what do u look like

Cant stand incels who make shit up for no reason 🤡
So you think white htbs and stacylites are running those tik tok accounts :lul::lul: it's mostly ethnic subhumans who run those accounts

Psl doesnt matter its about what women want
Incels are outcasts who dont matter in society. They cant even be used for sex
It does matter if you want to understand looks objectively

Whilst attraction is not purely objective, as various socioeconomic factors come into play which is where incels get short end of the stick.

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
So you think white htbs and stacylites are running those tik tok accounts :lul::lul: it's mostly ethnic subhumans who run those accounts
Dumbass its the ones in the comments who are stacylites and htb obviously a fanpage owner is fucking ugly
Youre too low iq for me to argue with, genuinely
If ur saying hes below avg looks wise which means look like shit u can say ur piece and leave it there, maybe go outside too

Dumbass its the ones in the comments who are stacylites and htb obviously a fanpage owner is fucking ugly
Youre too low iq for me to argue with, genuinely
> Nigger
> Calling me low iq
> Pick one

Average incel resorts to racism after giving his unsolicited opinion
Everything I said make perfect sense incel he doesn't look that good facially if you put that face on 6' guy no woman gonna lust over him

• JFL
I’ve got a similar look to them as I also swim and have long limbs

• +1
It’s not that hard to understand

Olympic swimmer, tall, mogger proportions, foreign, slightly above average face + incessant need for women to find some Olympian to lust over year after year

It’s not because he’s super good looking that women are lusting over him, it’s because he’s pretty good looking + a bunch of other things

Objectively he’s no Chad and barely a Chadlite

This is kind of a ridiculous discussion to be having on a blackpill site atp though it should be obvious that the female hype isn’t purely a result of his face

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, Darkeningstar, Yliaster and 1 other person
It does matter if you want to understand looks objectively

Whilst attraction is not purely objective, as various socioeconomic factors come into play which is where incels get short end of the stick.
its not at all objective

• +1
It’s not that hard to understand

Olympic swimmer, tall, mogger proportions, foreign, slightly above average face + incessant need for women to find some Olympian to lust over year after year

It’s not because he’s super good looking that women are lusting over him, it’s because he’s pretty good looking + a bunch of other things

Objectively he’s no Chad and barely a Chadlite

This is kind of a ridiculous discussion to be having on a blackpill site atp though it should be obvious that the female hype isn’t purely a result of his face
If someone isnt a chad they get called ugly. Its hilarious

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Deleted member 64829
Looks-wise he’s borderline deformed to an extent but in reality women do not give a shit about fucking bigonial width or maxilla projection IRL. Same thing with Gosling. You’re either attractive or unattractive and I can realize that in reality he’s htn+

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and try2beme
Only ethnic ltb and mtb are lusting over him

You guys honestly need to stop with this cope of "only x women find him attractive therefore his smv is low"

Women for the most part are all attracted to the same guys if a Becky thinks you're attractive then guess what
so do most other women.Only difference is that Stacy has too many options too be as thirsty as the Beckies are
which is why you almost never see them being as desperate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and try2beme
maxxers can't cope with the fact that he get haloed from that frame and height, his flaws become "unique features." Although, they are not horrible, his face shows aging, and not the ideal jaw width but the rest are decent or give an accent contrasting features

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie and try2beme
maxxers can't cope with the fact that he get haloed from that frame and height. His flows become "unique features." Although they are not horrible. His face shows a aging, and not the ideal jaw widhe but the rest are decent or give an accent contrasting features
Unique is accurate. Plenty of girls like unique faces with a perfect pheno and body and height

Probably because he have a good sex appeal that attracts women (e.g. height, frame, physique) while PSL retards here are way too focused on millimeters of bones like a giga autists :lul:

appeal mogger

Nah bro Barrett mogs. trust me. you have to be gay alien to slay.