lol at ur sentience if you dont find existence terrifying and evil

lo

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
maybe ur a pussy

maybe ur a oussy
trust me, i can take much more than you

imagine thinking youre not going to squeal like a pig getting butchered like all of us will

delusional weak pussy, cries about not being able to get laid with a single girl

trust me, i can take much more than you

imagine thinking youre not going to squeal like a pig getting butchered like all of us will

delusional weak pussy, cries about not being able to get laid with a single girl
i wont make a sound during torture cos im guts irl
50930961423 88dc4989b6 o

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
the horror, the horror

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
There's no such thing as good and bad

• Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2
I find death terrifying and evil. Imagine having life but one day losing consciousness forever and you never ever regain it again for eternity. Terrifying idea to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I find death terrifying and evil. Imagine having life but one day losing consciousness forever and you never ever regain it again for eternity. Terrifying idea to me
god is a huge evil cunt

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
only what can be experienced matters. i find life terrifying and evil. its the only thing that exists anyway
death for the 1st person observer, is not something he can experience, only the moments leading to it. dying is just a horrific passage of consciousness. consciousness never stops

Last edited: