Lol @ ethnics hating white men but wanting to dick down white women

C

Claire Violet

LEGIT FEMALE [DED SRS]
Their IQ is not high enough to comprehend that you need white men to make white pussy... Also, when I am trying to introduce ethnics to my buddies, they're either very avoidant or giving cringey forced smiles and laughing at everything they say. Like, if u don't like hanging out with white men ur definitly not gonna enjoy the company of their foids, as the men are 100x times more likable, jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Marsiere214, delusionalretard and 7 others
you implying some gay shit?
hey lets "hang" together.

fucking gross. kys

Ethnics being low iq what a surprise not really

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Marsiere214, BigBiceps and 4 others
Ethnics that like white women usually are friendly to white men also, uncle Tom style

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Claire Violet
The opposite is way more prevalent

Need me to provide resources for your destiny, m'lord?
6cfee274-d040-4170-a1ff-8d65e666adac-jpeg.8508

you'd like it
I prefer tranny dicks but only after I've fucked them balls deep in the ass without the balls touching so it's not gay. Then I'll have their dicks for dessert.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5912, Albeacho and 5 others
I prefer tranny dicks but only after I've fucked them balls deep in the ass without the balls touching so it's not gay. Then I'll have their dicks for dessert.
:whatfeels:

wear a condom while fucking trannies if you dont want aids you weird fuck
Never. I take vitamin C, bitch, how dare you question my immune system?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
are you a fucking retard?
Keep coping. You're just mirin my immune system. I've had sex with 50 trannies so far at least in the last year, and not once did I wear a condom. 10 HIV and standard STD blood tests later: still no HIV in my system. Doubt that'll change any time soon. Hell I've even tongue-fucked their assholes, they loved every second of it and it did taste weird as shit, nonetheless not even tongue-fungus was caught.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, 5'8manlet, Looks234 and 13 others
Keep coping. You're just mirin my immune system. I've had sex with 50 trannies so far at least in the last year, and not once did I wear a condom. 10 HIV and standard STD blood tests later: still no HIV in my system. Doubt that'll change any time soon.
that's disgusting

that's disgusting
Nothing beats these beautiful black-haired asian trannies. Feminine and submissive as all hell. It's fucking heaven to fuck them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
Nothing beats these beautiful black-haired asian trannies. Feminine and submissive as all hell. It's fucking heaven to fuck them.
stop quoting my posts talking about your damn trannies

I'd never actually get AIDS due to the abundace of current HIV meds / treatment, fucking LOL. I already am on PrEP, u mad?
Did you got your hiv test results?

>talks about fucking trannies and sucking their dicks
>Says gargling my balls is disgusting even if it was a fucking joke

Can't have your cake and eat it too, ya bundle of sticks, London cigarette, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
ethnics are smarter than whites lol

Asian takeover 2020

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Lmao
Ethnics that like white women usually are friendly to white men also, uncle Tom style
Exactly. They hang in their own cliques and act "friendly" just to further their own interests. Always complaining about "white behaviour" while still perefering to live in their countries...

Don't, can't and won't stop Noodling

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9344, 5'8manlet and 3 others
For me it’s the opposite. I don’t have an issue with white men but fuck WW

Keep coping. You're just mirin my immune system. I've had sex with 50 trannies so far at least in the last year, and not once did I wear a condom. 10 HIV and standard STD blood tests later: still no HIV in my system. Doubt that'll change any time soon. Hell I've even tongue-fucked their assholes, they loved every second of it and it did taste weird as shit, nonetheless not even tongue-fungus was caught.
Blackpilled again

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Albeacho, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
@lutte lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, lutte and RealLooksmaxxer
studyhacks has hiv confirmed

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 9344
I make too big of an autist to make friends

Their IQ is not high enough to comprehend that you need white men to make white pussy... Also, when I am trying to introduce ethnics to my buddies, they're either very avoidant or giving cringey forced smiles and laughing at everything they say. Like, if u don't like hanging out with white men ur definitly not gonna enjoy the company of their foids, as the men are 100x times more likable, jfl.

White females are cope.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9787
Yeah white females are an ethnic cope

Nice