Lol @ ethnics hating white men but wanting to dick down white women

Keep coping. You're just mirin my immune system. I've had sex with 50 trannies so far at least in the last year, and not once did I wear a condom. 10 HIV and standard STD blood tests later: still no HIV in my system. Doubt that'll change any time soon. Hell I've even tongue-fucked their assholes, they loved every second of it and it did taste weird as shit, nonetheless not even tongue-fungus was caught.
:feelshehe:

Their IQ is not high enough to comprehend that you need white men to make white pussy... Also, when I am trying to introduce ethnics to my buddies, they're either very avoidant or giving cringey forced smiles and laughing at everything they say. Like, if u don't like hanging out with white men ur definitly not gonna enjoy the company of their foids, as the men are 100x times more likable, jfl.
i agree with you, eventhough im pretty sure its a copypasta

Keep coping. You're just mirin my immune system. I've had sex with 50 trannies so far at least in the last year, and not once did I wear a condom. 10 HIV and standard STD blood tests later: still no HIV in my system. Doubt that'll change any time soon. Hell I've even tongue-fucked their assholes, they loved every second of it and it did taste weird as shit, nonetheless not even tongue-fungus was caught.
@OldVirgin @MrGlutton

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786