Lol Hell By Dashboard re-upped his video where he destroyed Lookism forum

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned

heh one of his best tbh

the video was the final nail in the coffin of that stupid forum and it's resident morons

Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Lookism is real you coping curry

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Lookism is real you coping curry
I know it's real, I worded the title badly.
If you were on lookism forum (not this one looksmax) you would know how stupid some of these retards were with the shit I was saying that's all

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
If you were on lookism forum (not this one looksmax) you would know how stupid some of these retards were with the shit I was saying that's all
Ah well yeah lookism is just a site for spamming aspies who got nothing better to do but to make alts and like themselves.

Ah well yeah lookism is just a site for spamming aspies who got nothing better to do but to make alts and like themselves.
also how come you think I'm a curry

also how come you think I'm a curry
Screen Shot 2018 12 10 at 92253 PM

You look Indian to me. If you are not Indian then are you Paki?

Imo this youtuber has autism. Talking so much about things he knows nothing about
Lmao mb i should start channel. I know 1000x more than him

Last edited:
Imo this youtuber has autism. Talking so much about things he knows nothing about
Lmao mb i should start channel. I know 1000x more than him
You some kinda idiot son? That youtuber is very high IQ he got like a PhD in physics or some shit, and is well respected across the manosphere

You some kinda idiot son? That youtuber is very high IQ he got like a PhD in physics or some shit, and is well respected across the manosphere
He says women and men have same sex drive. Rope him

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie
I haven't watched a single vid of his but I think he's the guy who was on faces podcast completely denying looks matter,even possible Said Asians have the highest sms,

Lol at that retard.

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
I haven't watched a single vid of his but I think he's the guy who was on faces podcast completely denying looks matter,even possible Said Asians have the highest sms,

Lol at that retard.
Cope tbh

it's basically a mental asylum at this point