lol, more female hypocrisy

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Women will jam to songs like this ....

... yet still shame men for things out of their control. How many of you wanna bet the same women turning up to this song will be on the internet shaming men for being too short, too fat, having a little dick, balding, not looking masculine enough, etc.. There are comments saying how "men have high standards" JFL :lul:. These dumb foids lack self awareness. Fuck em. I'm not even ugly but I feel the pain of my fellow bros. The older I get, the less I respect women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, sub6manletnozygos, Chadeep and 2 others
Women will jam to songs like this ....

... yet still shame men for things out of their control. How many of you wanna bet the same women turning up to this song will be on the internet shaming men for being too short, too fat, having a little dick, balding, not looking masculine enough, etc.. There are comments saying how "men have high standards" JFL :lul:. These dumb foids lack self awareness. Fuck em. I'm not even ugly but I feel the pain of my fellow bros. The older I get, the less I respect women.

You know the ugly male dont exists for them.
There talking about 7/10 minimum.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, WadlowMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
how can females reconcile listening to songs like this with the reality surrounding high rejection rates on tinder.
women swipe right on 14% of all male tinder profiles. men swipe on 46% of all female tinder profiles.
therefore, statistically, women 'build a bastard' at a much higher rate than men 'build a bitch'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 6403
a product of satanism

how can females reconcile listening to songs like this with the reality surrounding high rejection rates on tinder.
women swipe right on 14% of all male tinder profiles. men swipe on 46% of all female tinder profiles.
therefore, statistically, women 'build a bastard' at a much higher rate than men 'build a bitch'.
I woke up still in my feels over this song lol :lul:. Like, I just can't comprehend how people can lack such self awareness. :blackpill: