@LondonVillie Is trippin

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
This man has received advice from so many mf’s on this site including me (very basic shit) and this dude doesn’t listen. Idk what’s wrong with this guy. I just got a craving for some dumplings for some reason lol.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
just an attention seeker

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
I don't want to be rude, but he has such a punchable face, I want to soak one in so badly tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Dicklet.4.3, Arvenas and 4 others
This man has received advice from so many mf’s on this site including me (very basic shit) and this dude doesn’t listen. Idk what’s wrong with this guy. I just got a craving for some dumplings for some reason lol.
Probably has food addiction tbh

I get the feeling he’s trolling tbh and likes to make people respond angerily.

ive seen some responses from him which sound like he’s a retarded child. He can’t be that stupid.
and he already admitted to enjoying getting people upset on here tbh.

i Have the gut feeling he’s someone from it trolling but not to sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and Over
I get the feeling he’s trolling tbh and likes to make people respond angerily.

ive seen some responses from him which sound like he’s a retarded child. He can’t be that stupid.

i Have the gut feeling he’s someone from it trolling but not to sure
Whatever he’s doing, we can’t deny that he is one fat mother fucker.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
he's just a troll.
lol @ taking any of his posts serious

I ignored the drama, but the internet is full of people who hate themselves so much and have such little self awareness that they set themselves up for punishment at every opportunity

To the fat shamers who really love to comment on my photos, highlighting perceived “health risks” and trying to encourage me to lose weight thinking that you’re being a mighty fucking hero, news flash YOU ARE NOT.

he should rope

I don't want to be rude, but he has such a punchable face, I want to soak one in so badly tbh.

:feelswhat:

mers who really love to comment on my photos, highlighting perceived “health risks” and trying to encourage me to lose weight thinking that you’re bein
ceived advice from so many mf’s on this site including me (very basic shit) and this dude doesn’t listen. Idk what’s wrong with this guy. I just got a craving for some dumplings for some reason lol.
n attention

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 1464
I swear you do drugs pisslord

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pisslord and Luke LLL