Loneliness

A

Apollo

Banned
My mum is the only human being I have any semblance of a relationship with. I don’t have much in common with my dad and I know that deep down he is disappointed by me. My sister has left home and I don’t see her often.

I’ve never wanted for much in my life but I’m in a situation where even my basic needs for friendship and intimacy can’t be met.

Every time I meet new people I find some way of putting them off by being annoying or clingy, or by ignoring them, thinking that I’m better off on my own.

I usually forget about how lonely I am. I don’t know if I’ll be able to keep pushing it to the back of my mind as I go further through life though.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 2846, Truecel14 and 5 others
Strong post

You need some T injections

Same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
My mum is the only human being I have any semblance of a relationship with. I don’t have much in common with my dad and I know that deep down he is disappointed by me. My sister has left home and I don’t see her often.

I’ve never wanted for much in my life but I’m in a situation where even my basic needs for friendship and intimacy can’t be met.

Every time I meet new people I find some way of putting them off by being annoying or clingy, or by ignoring them, thinking that I’m better off on my own.

I usually forget about how lonely I am. I don’t know if I’ll be able to keep pushing it to the back of my mind as I go further through life though.
Maslow's hierarchy of needs is pretty spot on. A lot of us are stuck trying to reach level 3.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Apollo
I'm sorry latino lover bro. I'm here if you gotta talk.

• +1
Reactions: Apollo

www.meetup.com find an event you like just go and meet people thank me later.

www.meetup.com find an event you like just go and meet people thank me later.

Here's a couple pics of me at a meet up event. So it does work.
most of them women are ugly
some are pretty
if u can take pics with them
i can only imagine what i can do lol

most of them women are ugly
some are pretty
if u can take pics with them
i can only imagine what i can do lol
You are cancer. The guy is reaching out for help and this is what you got to say . Cunt

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You are cancer. The guy is reaching out for help and this is what you got to say . Cunt
i didn't know he was asking for help
also
i wasn't talking to OP

im not cancer
if i was
there would be too many gigachads in the world

[/QUOTE]

Hey Buddy be careful with the people on this site it's filled with autists who will gank your brain. you come across as a bit vulnerable with your mindset.

Like I said try meetup.com it worked for me they have meetups for raves, cinema outings, bars and clubs. Pretty much anything you can think of.

Don't be afraid with meetups as most people are in the same boat as you just wanting too meet people so they are not cold. Good luck.

Hey Buddy be careful with the people on this site it's filled with autists who will gank your brain. you come across as a bit vulnerable with your mindset.

Like I said try meetup.com it worked for me they have meetups for raves, cinema outings, bars and clubs. Pretty much anything you can think of.

Don't be afraid with meetups as most people are in the same boat as you just wanting too meet people so they are not cold. Good luck.
Thanks man

i'm sorry dude