Look at this sadness

D

Deleted member 30283

Diamond
Screenshot 20230711 193721

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Dr. Bludy
This is level of sadness, and loneliness that some men are supposed to deal.

dnr

brother i got more info on @TRUE_CEL case, brutal

I just received this from my alt Instagram.

dnr

brother i got more info on @TRUE_CEL case, brutal
He says he is willing to pay 6,000weekly just to talk to me. I got this message from my alt Instagram.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Debetro
''no nude included'' go for it you could send him dirty underwears and socks or something its embarassing but its easy money

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, rooman and Debetro
How @Vermilioncore got his slut whore of a gf

''no nude included'' go for it you could send him dirty underwears and socks or something its embarassing but its easy money
It might sound joke to you, but this speaks of how lonely these people are, --- no matter how much money one might seem to have.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Jase, rooman and 1 other person
What is it bro?
@It'snotover I investigated all his social media and he wasn't active anywhere since he disappeared from here.

BUT, there seems to be a way to contact his family and local authorities. Then through contacts etc. and Telegram, got info which can be very helpful.

The idea would be to contact his family in order to confirm what happened to him, and I'll try it these next days.

• So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover
How @Vermilioncore got his slut whore of a gf
aww the jealous little cuck greycel is angry 🥹
Would you like a lollipop boy? Would that make you feel better?

• JFL
Reactions: rooman
@It'snotover I investigated all his social media and he wasn't active anywhere since he disappeared from here.

BUT, there seems to be a way to contact his family and local authorities. Then through contacts etc. and Telegram, got info which can be very helpful.

The idea would be to contact his family in order to confirm what happened to him, and I'll try it these next days.
Yeah idk who said he was online on whatsapp maybe were his parents trying to know what happened, no way he disappeared like that. Telegram and/or discord can be a good start

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

I can be of help if you won't mind.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro