Look closely please,am I rugged prettyboy archetype?

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
IMG 20240919 101403494

I think my midface is ruggedly pretty and I have robust face and I look more robust in real life since the camera makes me look softer

Please don't hate on me I was called a real life standards gigachad by users on lookism but everyone has a different opinion and that's fine

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre, Veganist, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
@Veganist

View attachment 3182189

I think my midface is ruggedly pretty and I have robust face and I look more robust in real life since the camera makes me look softer

Please don't hate on me I was called a real life standards gigachad by users on lookism but everyone has a different opinion and that's fine
I looked pretty closely, And i can indeed confirm u look just like the prettyboy archetype, Congrats OP!, Lets celebrate ur genetic superiority! :feelsautistic::cool:💯

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Suns9999 and yandex99
subhuman dalit archetype

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lucifer6969, 5'7 zoomer, Gonthar and 2 others
View attachment 3182189

I don't know. Hard to tell with just this one photos. Upload a pic of you sticking your finger up your butt or something so we can get a better feel for how you look.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I looked pretty closely, And i can indeed confirm u look just like the prettyboy archetype, Congrats OP!, Lets celebrate ur genetic superiority! :feelsautistic::cool:💯
I hope you're being serious because my rugged features throw men off but I think and lookismers thought I was ruggedly prettyboy and one gay user confirmed it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and Suns9999
I hope you're being serious because my rugged features throw men off but I think and lookismers thought I was ruggedly prettyboy and one gay user confirmed it
If the gay user confirmed it, Then my words are already not needed, Im so proud of u OP!!!🥂🙌

Image is very blurry, I've corrected it with AI...

yakhi, wtf is going on with your hairline. It's so pushed back... Maybe time to book a hair transplant.

You should come back on bookism btw those idiots here dont deserve ur threads.