Looking at my disgusting skin makes my blood pressure rise

Deleted member 1338

Deleted member 1338

PCT gang
I just shaved after i cleaned and used some lotion i took a look at the mirror... I had some tears coming from my eyes.... my skin is even worse than gandy and I am only 27. Acne scars. Slight wrinkles on the forehead, Wrinkles under eyes. nasolabial folds, and on top of that I have some acne still.

I wasn't meant for this world. How the fuck does Nasa care about the space when men are balding and have shit skin genetics. I don't fucking get it. Who gives a fuck about space we just want to fuck whores and drink until we die. That's all I care about.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Yerico7, Taylorswift and 6 others
Is that you op?
never began

1338.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I will kill my parents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 6572

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 1338
Cycle Accutane asap for 6 months. Dosage changes based on weight. It increases collagen, kills the acne, & the only side effect is dry skin/lips. It completely saved my skin. The percent of people that have scary side effects are really low like 1% & they only get them because they have an autoimmune response.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Deleted member 7173
Cycle Accutane asap for 6 months. Dosage changes based on weight. It increases collagen, kills the acne, & the only side effect is dry skin/lips. It completely saved my skin. The percent of people that have scary side effects are really low like 1% & they only get them because they have an autoimmune response.
@Gunnersup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Bump thoughts on the cucks Nasa and how they care about space more than whores!! Muh science.
acda21f24765e2a66af2cb0b90480e13.jpg

try tret skincel

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1338