Looking for a new apartment and shit is clown tier expansive

LiterallyNightwing

LiterallyNightwing

Better Than Batman
Moving to a bigger city soon but to even get a place that isnt 1 hour away from the city it’ll run me like $1200 while i’m making $2200 after tax :hnghn:

Wish i had a girl to share the expenses with :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Tagging house experts

@House Lannister

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
brutal, is this EU?

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
Get a place outside the city and commute, since it’ll be cheaper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Don’t do it.

Don’t do it.
Considering buying instead as it’ll be a lot cheaper Monthly to pay off but then i’d use a big chunk of my surgery account for the down payment.

• +1
Considering buying instead as it’ll be a lot cheaper Monthly to pay off but then i’d use a big chunk of my surgery account for the down payment.
Where I live it’s cheaper to buy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Put ignore on all poorcels
Hahaha

Cheaper to rent in UK…

But if it’s much cheaper to buy. Then your surgery fund will come back pretty fast. I don’t know how your mortgage rates are looking over there but ours are like 8-9% interest now and that’s with good credit.

UK housing market is only prevented from a crash because most buyers are in fact, boomer cash buyers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and LiterallyNightwing
ap share find someone to split the bill with

• +1
Moving to a bigger city soon but to even get a place that isnt 1 hour away from the city it’ll run me like $1200 while i’m making $2200 after tax :hnghn:

Wish i had a girl to share the expenses with :feelswah:
that's much cheaper than Switzerland. I don't get it why Nordic always complain how expensive their rent is even though it is much cheaper than in America, Canada, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Singapore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back