Looking for photos of someone who got fat after buccal fat removal

Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein

Lack of positive reinforcement ruined my life
On the internet they say if you gain a lot of weight after a buccal fat removal surgery you won't get fat but your face will look plumperish.

Any example?

i wanna know this too

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
On the internet they say if you gain a lot of weight after a buccal fat removal surgery you won't get fat but your face will look plumperish.

Any example?
111  105 LB face only

Any example?
There are a lot of problems about buccal fat.

First of all, NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHAT IT IS.

For real: can you show me WHERE buccal fat pad is situated??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Buccal fat pad removal is a scam because it is prescribed as a cure-all by surgeons that cannot do shit but buccal fat pad removal.

Fat cheeks due to high BF? Buccal fat pad removal.
Superior jowls? Buccal fat pad removal.
Fullness in cheek? Buccal fat pad removal.
Haemorrhoids? Buccal fat pad removal

- Every plastic surgeon, who knows shit, out there (c)

IRL, the subset of patients who TRULY need it is very limited. If you check anatomic diagram, you will see it is situated right under the cheekbone, ABOVE the mouth corner line to tragus. For the majority of people, removing this will result in gaunt face later in life, even if removed partially, WHILE simultaneously not solving shit. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Jeffrey Epstein
There are a lot of problems about buccal fat.

First of all, NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHAT IT IS.

For real: can you show me WHERE buccal fat pad is situated??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Buccal fat pad removal is a scam because it is prescribed as a cure-all by surgeons that cannot do shit but buccal fat pad removal.

Fat cheeks due to high BF? Buccal fat pad removal.
Superior jowls? Buccal fat pad removal.
Fullness in cheek? Buccal fat pad removal.
Haemorrhoids? Buccal fat pad removal

- Every plastic surgeon, who knows shit, out there (c)

IRL, the subset of patients who TRULY need it is very limited. If you check anatomic diagram, you will see it is situated right under the cheekbone, ABOVE the mouth corner line to tragus. For the majority of people, removing this will result in gaunt face later in life, even if removed partially, WHILE simultaneously not solving shit. :feelswhy:
Thanks for the precious information but this doesn't answer my request.