Looking foreigh even tho I was born here. Good or bad?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
It happened tons of times to me. People I meet ask me where im from, when I respond "here" they tell me that they thought I was from outside. Also they never seem to be able to determine my apparent nationality, so I think its not "looking ethnic". I just look like im not from this place someway.

Is it good, bad or neutral?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Neutral but MY NIGGA YOURE EXTREMELY GL.. you look exotic af

Specify "here"

Don't you live in Spain?
Everyone looks ethnic there.

Some people say I look slightly Mexican.

Are you the Zyros?

are you greek?

People think im half mexican a lot in usa

Depends on the girl

It happened tons of times to me. People I meet ask me where im from, when I respond "here" they tell me that they thought I was from outside. Also they never seem to be able to determine my apparent nationality, so I think its not "looking ethnic". I just look like im not from this place someway.

Is it good, bad or neutral?

Happy9

You look Greek to me, that's why I thought with your Greek sounding name you were.

You say you are Spanish though but they are both Med.

I don't know, some of these Aryan/White White looking Meds have a superiority complex and like making other people feel bad.

I dealt with this ever since I was a kid when Greeks would not accept me (I am half Greek and grew up in Greek neighborhood).

But fortunately I realized I am Asian despite the races of my parents. I would be a foreigner in USA, Greece, and Peru but in Asia I would probably feel more at home than anywhere else.

Zyros, are you full blooded Spanish, or do you have mixed heritage?

GlqWIJE

Brrraaaapppp

I'm german italian and I get asked if i'm arab or turkish all the time.
It's over

Zyros, are you full blooded Spanish, or do you have mixed heritage?

I dunno, i am an adopted child. My biological mother was a single mother from here but I know nothing about my biological father. He could be from anywhere.

I dunno, i am an adopted child. My biological mother was a single mother from here but I know nothing about my biological father. He could be from anywhere.

Just out of curiosity. What did your mother do work wise?