Lookism no longer appears on Google's search engine. It is gone for life due to authorities finally taking action amongst all the rampant complaints

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
It's over for based discussion with level headed guys that aren't one dimensional tunnel vision fuckwits who need a pill to cling to their personal agony

Only Zoomer twits whom watch tiktok all day and spunk to jbs who are yet to experience a full menstrual cycle

Only teens who are wannabe normies

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stunna, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 16354 and 13 others
It's over for based discussion with level headed guys that aren't one dimensional tunnel vision fuckwits who need a pill for conversation.

Only Zoomer twits whom watch tiktok all day and spunk to jbs who are yet to experience a full menstrual cycle
whaaaaaattt good sir?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and datboijj
whaaaaaattt good sir?
@FastBananaCEO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
It's over for based discussion with level headed guys that aren't one dimensional tunnel vision fuckwits who need a pill to cling to their personal agony

Only teens who are wannabe normies
Is this official ? I wanna see that Se55 guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
Why did lookism die?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Lookism.net users are very extreme in their views and very dogmatic.

Very cult like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Lev Peshkov, the BULL and 3 others
Lookism.net users are very extreme in their views and very dogmatic.

Very cult like.

Looksmax.org users are very wannabe NT and desperate to appear like normies.

Very stupid like. Imagine wanting to be a part of the matrix becsuse you can't find a social circle with brains

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 15099 and Marsiere214
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 8380, Sny and 10 others
Looksmax.org users are very wannabe NT and desperate to appear like normies.

Very stupid like. Imagine wanting to be a part of the matrix becsuse you can't find a social circle with brains
You're not wrong and I'd be just as cocky if I could find a Becky gf like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 14561, Kristin and 6 others
it was a great site
it introduced me to the blackpill and it will always be alive in my heart

• So Sad
Reactions: Fear, the BULL and MakinItHappenReturn
owner couldnt stand getting mogged by all the MMs and chads posting their pics there. finally had to end it
caged that you are here now

• Love it
Reactions: aZero
it was bound to happen either way
there should be a cel term describing the cycle of incel forums

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
any lookism discord subhumans know anything?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and rydofx
It was only some place to go. I think itll be back like last time but you cant have meaningful convo on there it was just for shit posting.

It was only some place to go. I think itll be back like last time but you cant have meaningful convo on there it was just for shit posting.
That's what made it better than this forum... jfl if you think that meaningful conversations are better than shitposting

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stamaster21 and thereallegend

Wrong you can. There were threads that had many and you didn't see zoomer incels spraying their memes all over the place. 'it's over' 'cope' 'only chad' 'doesn't apply to Chad' 'Chad can be dressed in a bin bag and look good'

All this mind numbing mindless ideological robotic shit, where these programmed black pill extremists kill every discussion with the same usual shit becsuse they can't handle being failed normies and don't have the awareness to be anything but a groupie follower

• +1
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 15246, Primordial and 2 others
That's what made it better than this forum... jfl if you think that meaningful conversations are better than shitposting
Its meaningless to just shit post and troll all the time

Wrong you can. There were threads that had many and you didn't see zoomer incels spraying their memes all over the place. 'it's over' 'cope' 'only chad' 'doesn't apply to Chad' 'Chad can be dressed in a bin bag and look good'

All this mind numbing mindless ideological robotic shit, where these programmed black pill extremists kill every discussion with the same usual shit becsuse they can't handle being failed normies and don't have the awareness to be anything but a groupie follower
Many when? Long ago maybe before I found it lol

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
Its meaningless to just shit post and troll all the time

It had more shit posting but because of that definitely more meaningful convos came out

This place is just a bunch of socially awakard try hards who shut down anything that isn't 100% BLACK PILL, because they are desperate to come across like Jeff seid. Am I wrong?

It had more shit posting but because of that definitely more meaningful convos came out

This place is just a bunch of socially awakard try hards who shut down anything that isn't 100% BLACK PILL, because they are desperate to come across like Jeff seid. Am I wrong?
Idk I haven't been here long enough lol

Many when? Long ago maybe before I found it lol

There were many. Particularly when I made a thread, it brought out the critical thinkers with awareness and sentience.

You won't find that on here. Just incels with genuine rage that can't have a laugh

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
RIP sluthate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, aBetterMii and IncelsBraincels
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16354, sub6manletnozygos and one job away
Thanks
@.👽. meh. Looks very alpha gotta give him that. But I expected smth else

Yeha a twink pretty boy chico hybrid you could spunk over

I had a feeling you would

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, datboijj, aBetterMii and 8 others
Yeha a twink pretty boy chico hybrid you could spunk over

I had a feeling you would
Nah I had a dude in mind who posted here a 3/4 some time ago.

Some aryan guy with sharp cheeks and chin and shit. But that’s not him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 15406, the BULL and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Lookism had way more meaningful discussion, at least from my experience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16354, datboijj and 3 others
This place is just a bunch of socially awakard try hards who shut down anything that isn't 100% BLACK PILL,
The community was literally built on that pill, what the fuck are you on? :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
this guy is a normie compared to this guy
original.jpg

Oh what lovely collagen he has! He is glowing. Awwwwwww. I so want him to fuck my brains out. Which bitch is saying that nigga?

This is the guy she plays rock paper scissor with, giggles and kisses. Awww romance. Fucking vomit inducing and comletely emasculating

You want to make her orgasm so she has your face engrained in every positive and negative emotion she has

This kid is a dicklet. Manlet and framlet all in one and unless he wants to become a sweet boy popstar like muh Justin beiber his lay count won't be more impressive than any charismatic popular high tier normie out there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial, .👽. and gamma
Oh what lovely collagen he has! He is glowing. Awwwwwww. I so want him to fuck my brains out. Which bitch is saying that nigga?

This is the guy she plays rock paper scissor with, giggles and kisses. Awww romance. Fucking vomit inducing and comletely emasculating

You want to make her orgasm so she has your face engrained in every positive and negative emotion she has

This kid is a dicklet. Manlet and franlet all in one and unless he wants to become a sweet boy popstar like muh Justin beiber his lay count won't be more impressive than any charismatic popular high tier normie out there
he is slayer, girls care about face more than body
stop coping with masculinity
and to add he lives in russia, where average guy looks like shit
he got famous just from his face only, why you hate him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
he is slayer, girls care about face more than body
stop coping with masculinity
and to add he lives in russia, where average guy looks like shit
he got famous just from his face only, why you hate him

You're a zoomer that's in love with girls who are still finding the right bra that's comfortable for them

Talk to me when you are at least 21. I don't give a fuck if you missed out on teenage love. I lost my v plates at 19? See me obsessing over juvenile little girls that stare at me all the time while I'm catching London trains into the inner city?

Truth is you want jbs because you are socially awkward and lack confidence. It's nothing to do with primitive this and primitive that. Girls are in their primitive peak even after 20 up till 25 and it may decline from there but its still nothing like you idiots suggest. You are scared of talking with girls that aren't completely innocent and giggling all the time. Address your anxiety and confidence and then may be you'll allow yourself to find girls a few years older attractive. This kid slays little girls at best. No 21 Yr old Stacey is going for him. Wake the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Primordial, .👽. and 1 other person
We have more variety here. Let’s put it like that jfl. Let’s say Thompsonz has his own opinion. Isn’t that what you wanted ?

We certainly don't. It's the opposite. Place is one dimensional hence it died.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 1617
You're a zoomer that's in love with girls who are still finding the right bra that's comfortable for them

Talk to me when you are at least 21. I don't give a fuck if you missed out on teenage love. I lost my v plates at 19? See me obsessing over juvenile little girls that stare at me all the time while I'm catching London trains into the inner city?

Truth is you want jbs because you are socially awkward and lack confidence. It's nothing to do with primitive this and primitive that. Girls are in their primitive peak even after 20 up till 25 and it may decline from there but its still nothing like you idiots suggest. You are scared of talking with girls that aren't completely innocent and giggling all the time. Address your anxiety and confidence and then may be you'll allow yourself to find girls a few years older attractive. This kid slays little girls at best. No 21 Yr old Stacey is going for him. Wake the fuck up
bro he is 16 in this pic
he is now 24-25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back