Lookism no longer appears on Google's search engine. It is gone for life due to authorities finally taking action amongst all the rampant complaints

Niche appeal lmao

Yeah I'm sure. Hunter eyes that are deep af set into the skull are a trait desired by a niche set of women.

Coping human being.
Niche appeal, the guy has hyper-masculine looks, you still haven't explained how he slays while Cruelty doesn't, you coping curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
That's a straight cap

Move away with your larp

Genuine Chad pretty boys will cheat and have their main girl not find out

If you seriously cared about this imaginary girl you wouldn't be swiping on tinder at the risk of one of her friends spotting you. Don't take me for a clown bro
I’ve cheated in the past it brings nothing but guilt, also I live with her which makes cheating extremely hard
I’m welshcel from lookism I don’t larp man

That's a straight cap

Move away with your larp

Genuine Chad pretty boys will cheat and have their main girl not find out

If you seriously cared about this imaginary girl you wouldn't be swiping on tinder at the risk of one of her friends spotting you.

Don't take me for a clown bro
You literally did the same fucking thing using dating apps while in a relationship with your becky gf and haven't cheated yet

• +1
And I've only been in the looks sphere since the pandemic in 2020. I just studied it well and my girl confirms a lot of what I ask her about

There is a common face every girl finds attractive and sexy and its called Chad
He doesn't have chad looks, chad is between pretty boy and hyper-masculine looks, he has hyper-masculine looks

You literally did the same fucking thing using dating apps while in a relationship with your becky gf and haven't cheated with her yet

I haven't cheated because I am matching with Beckys and I am 29 and I know as a decent looking normie I would have to work to smash. Girls are very rarely down to fuck when they match with me, unless they are sub 4.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and geezcel
I’ve cheated in the past it brings nothing but guilt, also I live with her which makes cheating extremely hard
I’m welshcel from lookism I don’t larp man

Oh yeah my bad

I didn't know it was you fair enough bro

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
Girls care about harmonious bone structure with bone mass on a wide skull

That is what gets you pussy

Not twink pretty boy looks with high levels of collagen and a cute hairstyle with pretty eyes

Looksmax is misguided about what slays and what doesn't. You wanna be a pretty boy, cool, you be a long term relationship cuck. Every guy without mental blocks and with robust jock looks wants to slay so don't pretend like you are this spirit that just wants a sweet cute jb to live in a cottage out on the country side to bring up kids with. Because that ain't happening in 2021 my man.
Slaying club thots isn't that great

• +1
Slaying club thots isn't that great

Explain why?

Don't tell me, they wear too much makeup and don't look like the popular jb tiktokers with a million simps following them

• +1
Reactions: .👽., RealLooksmaxxer and geezcel
Explain why?

Don't tell me, they wear too much makeup and don't look like the popular jb tiktokers with a million simps following them
It does nothing to satisfy the crippling dread of existence

Its meaningless

Oxytocin received from (serial) monogomy leads to an overall happier life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, MakinItHappenReturn and geezcel
It does nothing to satisfy the crippling dread of existence

Its meaningless

Oxytocin received from (serial) monogomy leads to an overall happier life
come out the closet bro won’t judge u

0 because in an ltr and use it for validation
could’ve fucked multiple per week if I wanted to and was single
yo show your profile dude need inspiration:owo:

• JFL
yo show your profile dude need inspiration:owo:
HcUkSBM.jpg

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
thx bro. but 2k matches seems alot hows this possible? all chads i tried got like 100-200 First day and it went down alot after

thx bro. but 2k matches seems alot hows this possible? all chads i tried got like 100-200 First day and it went down alot after
you use hinge or tinder? Hinge doesn’t ruin your elo score after the first few days so you can keep getting matches

• Woah

He is a Chad lol

• JFL
idk his face but he seems to look good

The reason you may have stopped getting matches was because you swiped on every girl and the algorithm ghosted your profile automatically may be?

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and geezcel
The reason you may have stopped getting matches was because you swiped on every girl and the algorithm ghosted your profile automatically may be?
na i didnt swipe at anyone i just looked at the likes. but yea i used tinder and not hinge maybe i try hinge

na i didnt swipe at anyone i just looked at the likes. but yea i used tinder and not hinge maybe i try hinge

Yeah same thing then

When you don't swipe at all this happens
It deems you as inactive

• +1
We don't need no tinder experiment when he's recorded WhatsApp from his phone and posted the video, talking to a top tier blonde prime Becky who he was arranging to fuck again and talked about how she was sore from the last time

Why would a girl want to fuck a twink unless he was tall and wide framed? Which wouldn't make him a twink.

The ideal is a cross between a pretty boy and a robust jock. He will out slay the robust jock, or rather get a better quality of Stacey or just more Staceys but when it comes to comparing ruggedly handsome dudes with pure twinks that have no bones but just pretty harmony, it would be ridiculously dumb to think he can get more and better pussy without wining and dining and running sweetboy game. They just look LTR material.

Ruggesly handsome is what makes bitches wet.

Post the kid as he is today at 23/24?
ive been telling folks this, that prettyboy, look will get you women wanting to ltr you. They will have their anti hoe shields up, it will be slighter harder to ons them. guys who look a mix of mascaline/pretty do the best.

• +1
Reactions: geezcel and MakinItHappenReturn
Mind dming unscribbled face ?

He's a pretty boy Chad. Just take my word on it. Better facial aesthetics than se55 but not as much sex appeal. Still masc tho. Someone pmed me his pics lately and I promised I wouldn't share with anyone lol. He didn't know @geezcel till now. Don't worry man. Unless it's with your permission. Many have trusted me in lookism

• Love it
ive been telling folks this, that prettyboy, look will get you women wanting to ltr you. They will have their anti hoe shields up, it will be slighter harder to ons them. guys who look a mix of mascaline/pretty do the best.

Precisely

These kids haven't dealt with women so they don't know.

Even looking at tiktok you can clearly see the chicks that drool and get drawn into these pretty boy thirst traps are all middle range Beckys or lower or overweight with a filter or heaps of make-up

The average one direction fan basically

• +1
He's a pretty boy Chad. Just take my word on it. Better facial aesthetics than se55 but not as much sex appeal. Still masc tho. Someone pmed me his pics lately and I promised I wouldn't share with anyone lol. He didn't know @geezcel till now. Don't worry man. Unless it's with your permission. Many have trusted me in lookism
wonder who shared the pics
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

i trust you to keep it safe geeza, you only share when someone has asked or if they’ve been a cocky cunt and deserved it

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
wonder who shared the pics
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

i trust you to keep it safe geeza, you only share when someone has asked or if they’ve been a cocky cunt and deserved it

Nah ill only share if you say its good. Which in that case you can just do it lol

I get not wanting to ever be spotted by chance on here or lookism by someone in either the near distant future. Plus you don't want incels using your photos for a Chad fish profile and then have some explaining to do when a friend of your girls spots it 🤣

I will never get normie fished so never anything to worry about. Esp being ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and geezcel
Precisely

Even looking at tiktok you can clearly see the chicks that drool and get drawn into these pretty boy thirst traps are all middle range Beckys or lower or overweight with a filter or heaps of make-up

The average one direction fan basically
I been going to clubs and Fetisch clubs for years now. The high t roiders end up with the fakeup maxed roasties

I know plenty of dudes faces here. I never doxxed anyone dw. Not a 16 year old kiddo

• +1
we cant even see your facial features.
Precisely

Even looking at tiktok you can clearly see the chicks that drool and get drawn into these pretty boy thirst traps are all middle rante Beckys or lower or overweight with a filter or heaps of make-up
Its mostly younger guys that think this way, rarely anyone at 21 or over thinks this.
You will see women who are 18 and look like their 15 fucking some 19 year old tall in shape, masc/pretty boy not no twink looking guy.
The only girls who go for that go crazy over that pretty boy look tend to be 13-16 year old girls who are at best 6/10s. Most women want a pretty/mascaline tall guy, who is in shape.

Go to any college campus that short 5'2 girl with the cute face and sexy body is fucking some tall pretty/mascalin in shape guy.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and geezcel
Nah ill only share if you say its good. Which in that case you can just do it lol

I get not wanting to ever be spotted by chance on here or lookism by someone in either the near distant future. Plus you don't want incels using your photos for a Chad fish profile and then have some explaining to do when a friend of your girls spots it 🤣

I will never get normie fished so never anything to worry about. Esp being ethnic
will keep it just with u for now lad
some kind of cognitive dissonance going on where I’m happy swiping on hinge willing to get caught but too paranoid to have my pics shared on obscure forums
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
we cant even see your facial features.

Its mostly younger guys that think this way, rarely anyone at 21 or over thinks this.
You will see women who are 18 and look like their 15 fucking some 19 year old tall in shape, masc/pretty boy not no twink looking guy.
The only girls who go for that go crazy over that pretty boy look tend to be 13-16 year old girls who are at best 6/10s. Most women want a pretty/mascaline tall guy, who is in shape.

Go to any college campus that short 5'2 girl with the cute face and sexy body is fucking some tall pretty/mascalin in shape guy.

View attachment 1427645
View attachment 1427646
View attachment 1427647

View attachment 1427649
View attachment 1427650

Nailed it

I been going to clubs and Fetisch clubs for years now. The high t roiders end up with the fakeup maxed roasties

I know plenty of dudes faces here. I never doxxed anyone dw. Not a 16 year old kiddo

You are talking about high T roiders with mediocre faces that are just masculine

I am talking about the ruggedly handsome dudes that are high T and possibly also juice

You are talking about high T roofers with mediocre faces that are just masculine

I am talking about the ruggedly handsome dudes that are high T

Stop taking shit black and white lol
Well. Se55 isn’t a chad IMO and I don’t really trust your judgement on greeza either. But as he doesn’t want to share it’s just tedious to think about how he could look to in the end just be another overhyped non chad.

Nailed it
This is one reason guys like justin bieber have lost massive popularity as they got older.
That pretty boy look mainly appeals to 13-16 year old girls who in most cases are average to 6/10 max.

Because as women become go into the adult world ages 21+ they want men who look like men but are also attractive. Alot of folks may be seen as attractive but its really just youth. Its how you look as you age. You have alot of folks who peak early and burn out by age 21. Go look at your highschool year book. Or heck a junior high year book.

Its about looking attractive and having massive appeal to the majority of women of all ages even as you get older. Some guys try to do this by growing out facial hair, or getting tats and hitting the gym to put on more muscle.

Attachments

• 1638736273543.png
    1638736273543.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and geezcel
Well. Se55 isn’t a chad IMO and I don’t really trust your judgement on greeza either. But as he doesn’t want to share it’s just tedious to think about how he could look to in the end just be another overhyped non chad.

This place needs the bandaras react @Sergeant

• +1
Only sheepole use google anymore. It's Jewish owened censored/controlled dog crap. They will only promote and push blue pill degenerate perversion and lies. No black bill moral truth allowed. Don't use google, mainstream media or social media ever.

Only sheepole use google anymore. It's Jewish owened censored/controlled dog crap. They will only promote and push blue pill degenerate perversion and lies. No black bill moral truth allowed. Don't use google, mainstream media or social media ever.
What browser do you use?

Anyone news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back