Redpilled Version of Bro Split

Day 1-Neck
Day 2-Masseter
Day 3- Rest
Day 4-Neck
Day 5- Mas.
Day 6-Neck
Day 7-Mas.

This is to be done concurrently with a 60-70% upper body dominate weight lifting regimen
This weight lifting regimen should include shoulders at least 2-3x a week and chest and back at least 2x
One day for legs is good enough

After a year of this you'll pretty much be up at least .5 -1 PSL points

Let's never forget how quickly these skinny ectomorphs put on mass in just 90 days

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, Festrunk, Ropemaxing and 3 others
Nice. What if you're an endomorph like me?

Nice. What if you're an endomorph like me?

About the same maybe 10% more bone structure more dictates your genetic potential not newbie gains

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
NIGGE

Attachments

• 1545080923724.png
    1545080923724.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 14
Doesn’t neck training fuck with your breathing and give you sleep apnea? That’s what I read some people saying, what’s the best way to train it to avoid this shit?

Now that's what i call a real redpilled workout 100% truth

2 hours chewing?

Last edited:
Shoulders are the Hardest to put size on this is so frustrating. Sometimes i think some people just have a Bad leverage on them because of the physiology and its hard af to increase strength.

My triceps grows non Stop but shoulders no Chance. Chest is no Problem either.
And they have the most looksmax potential. Life is a fucking joke the most aesthetic muscle side delts only grow significant on steroids. That muscle can really give you the edge but nah cant be bothered to grow

Shoulders are the Hardest to put size on this is so frustrating. Sometimes i think some people just have a Bad leverage on them because of the physiology and its hard af to increase strength.

And they have the most looksmax potential. Life is a fucking joke the most aesthetic muscle side delts only grow significant on steroids. That muscle can really give you the edge but nah cant be bothered to grow
It’s mainly genetics honestly. Some guys get decent delts without steroids and some people’s delts are shit until they start using gear. All depends on the individual.

Doesn’t neck training fuck with your breathing and give you sleep apnea? That’s what I read some people saying, what’s the best way to train it to avoid this shit?

Not if your lean and have decent forward growth. If you have, or have had snoring problems. I'd go moderate on it

Start doing 300 reps on your shoulder days. 50 warm up dumbell press 50 warm up shoulder press (60% 1RM). Then do 50/50 again (70% 1RM). Then do 5 set lateral raises and 5 sets front raises, and tell me you deltoids don't grow
It’s mainly genetics honestly. Some guys get decent delts without steroids and some people’s delts are shit until they start using gear. All depends on the individual.

Mostly just depends on biacronomial, arm length(determines deltoid length i.e Lebron James), and T levels
Now that's what i call a real redpilled workout 100% truth

2 hours chewing?

Now that've I've maxed out the hardest Jawzrsize, and my head posture is much better because of it.

I do about 1000 reps of jawzrsize , and then about 3-6 hours of mastic gum chewing. The masseter I think has a lot of fast twitch muscle fibers( to take a punch) , and slow twitch to chew . Therefore I'm trying to optimize growth as much as possible

Last edited:
Bench
Curls
Hammer curls
Tricep extensions
Flex in mirror
Palm cardio thot's whole ass

wtf op? his face changed

Not if your lean and have decent forward growth. If you have, or have had snoring problems. I'd go moderate on it

Start doing 300 reps on your shoulder days. 50 warm up dumbell press 50 warm up shoulder press (60% 1RM). Then do 50/50 again (70% 1RM). Then do 5 set lateral raises and 5 sets front raises, and tell me you deltoids don't grow

Mostly just depends on biacronomial, arm length(determines deltoid length i.e Lebron James), and T levels

Now that've I've maxed out the hardest Jawzrsize, and my head posture is much better because of it.

I do about 1000 reps of jawzrsize , and then about 3-6 hours of mastic gum chewing. The masseter I think has a lot of fast twitch muscle fibers( to take a punch) , and slow twitch to chew . Therefore I'm trying to optimize growth as much as possible

I was Thinking about that too. No other way can be explained why lanklets like the nba Players have cannon Ball shoulders. There must be something about ultra high volume and low resistance

OP is fractal of mogs from lookism

major aspie newfag to looks theory

@11gaijin I thought you were going to ban this guy if he didn't post pics? Obv troll

Yet my posts get removed on a daily basis while people call me nigger, and there's stay

Is Jawzrsize(20lbs resistance) all I'll need or do I need to do something else to work mass? How many reps/sets of it?

Is Jawzrsize(20lbs resistance) all I'll need or do I need to do something else to work mass? How many reps/sets of it?

When I first started with the 20lb blue one I did 300 reps w/ 50 reps per set

Now that I'm more advanced I do 50lb green one with 1000-2000 reps w/ 20-50 reps per set. Also, with some gum chewing. Make sure to take rest days and stay tuned for my collagen maxing paid program, so you don't get TMJ

When I first started with the 20lb blue one I did 300 reps w/ 50 reps per set

Now that I'm more advanced I do 50lb green one with 1000-2000 reps w/ 20-50 reps per set. Also, with some gum chewing. Make sure to take rest days and stay tuned for my collagen maxing paid program, so you don't get TMJ

Thanks!
Also, doing some goggling I found some people said to go with Chios Mastic gum over Falim. Is that correct?

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
@11gaijin I thought you were going to ban this guy if he didn't post pics? Obv troll

Yet my posts get removed on a daily basis while people call me nigger, and there's stay
Warned him, temp banned

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones