Looks are not everything but genetic determinism and luck are pretty much everything

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
25d 9h 13m
Looks are the most obvious thing out of our control that dictates our lives but it is a cope even that it is the only thing. People forget everything down to how smart you are or how hard working you are is genetic. If you have a neutrotypical brain or whether you will be a neet forever. And it goes beyond genes whether you had a good family that loved you or money growing up. Hell it could be plain good or bad luck you could have invested well or won the lottery equally you could be a good person and still lose just as easily.

When we are winners in this life 90% of our victories are attributed towards our own efforts but just like people who fail people who win are incredibly lucky. All you can do in this life is take what your card has given you and apply it to the best of your ability. For some of us that means being a blue collar worker with a mediocre life.

You just gotta have so much to win in this life no one trait besides maybe looks will get you a good life. Even if you are 160 IQ you will end up in a mediocre life real quick unless you grow up the right family (Chris Langan for example). Bill Gates was very smart and arguable could not have been as successful as he was without his IQ and hardwork but he also grew up with computer since he was 9 when no one had heard of one. He was an exceptional person who was placed in the right situation.

Attachments

• ChrisLangan.jpeg
    ChrisLangan.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
calzium

calzium

Apprentice
Time online
2d 19h 34m
The real blackpill isnt about dating

Its about life in general.

Try becoming successful with low iq

Try overcoming the powerlessness of down syndrome

Try being liked in general as a bald, rice, lanklet framelet with autism.

People are just expressions of genetic makeup, you cant overcome the laws of nature.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
25d 9h 13m
calzium said:

People are just expressions of genetic makeup, you cant overcome the laws of nature.
That's how it always has been it's just the lines were more clear in the past. There was a peasant nobleman dichotomy. What people don't understand about the industrial revolution is that it did not end the old ways or class systems it just impossibly blurred the lines. There will always be an Elite and it probably won't be you and within that peasant class there will be even more hierarchies.

At least in the past you knew your place without delusions and there were chances for men to rise up. In a village of 100 people you could easily become a man who changes things dramatically. Now with technology this has been rendered impossible by nature most men and I mean nearly all of them must have an insignificant level of ability in influencing things. So they must delude people into believing they have power through delusions like capitalism communism or democracy.

Attachments

• Peasants.jpg
    Peasants.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 118
calzium

calzium

Apprentice
Time online
2d 19h 34m
Witheredly90 said:
That's how it always has been it's just the lines were more clear in the past. There was a peasant nobleman dichotomy. What people don't understand about the industrial revolution is that it did not end the old ways or class systems it just impossibly blurred the lines. There will always be an Elite and it probably won't be you and within that peasant class there will be even more hierarchies.

At least in the past you knew your place without delusions and there were chances for men to rise up. In a village of 100 people you could easily become a man who changes things dramatically. Now with technology this has been rendered impossible by nature most men and I mean nearly all of them must have an insignificant level of ability in influencing things. So they must delude people into believing they have power through delusions like capitalism communism or democracy.
High IQ observation and absolutely true.

The game hasnt changed, just the rules.

And as time goes on the rules become more complicated.

Kylo

Kylo

Mage
Time online
47d 10h 23m
i think that’s the guy with the 210IQ.. yeah he basically has a theory of reality mostly upon logic.

I wouldn’t be surprised if us intellectually inferior plebs just misunderstand it and him...

I learned a lot from the guy like the nature of causality

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
25d 9h 13m
calzium said:
High IQ observation and absolutely true.

The game hasnt changed, just the rules.

And as time goes on the rules become more complicated.
Whenever anything seems extremely complex for no reason either someone has no idea what they are doing or they are trying to justify something that you would otherwise find repulsive.

calzium

calzium

Apprentice
Time online
2d 19h 34m
Kylo said:
i think that’s the guy with the 210IQ.. yeah he basically has a theory of reality mostly upon logic.

I wouldn’t be surprised if us intellectually inferior plebs just misunderstand it and him...

Brutal IQ mog. How will i cope with my measly 119

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
25d 9h 13m
Kylo said:

I read some of his stuff (not the physics or mathematical theories lol) it is surprising how similar he is to the common man. Although I am not sure if he just is used to projecting an image of himself that is understood by most people out of habit either way I like reading and listening about him.

Kylo

Kylo

Mage
Time online
47d 10h 23m
Witheredly90 said:
I read some of his stuff (not the physics or mathematical theories lol) it is surprising how similar he is to the common man. Although I am not sure if he just is used to projecting an image of himself that is understood by most people out of habit either way I like reading and listening about him.
Just look at the guy’s flawless deduction:

Every inference follows from the previous one. Every word he said was correct, deny it you fall into contradiction
This sum next level brain mogging

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
25d 9h 13m
Kylo said:

View attachment 1354009

Every inference follows from the previous one. Every word he said was correct, deny it you fall into contradiction
His self simulation theory is interesting although I am too low IQ to grasp it on a mathematical level. But it is an interesting theory reality is just information simulated by our brain.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
25d 9h 13m
Kylo said:

View attachment 1354009

I agree with this qoute.. I mainly follow his social commentary as that is something I know a lot about so I can easily follow along but his overall philosophy is interesting too.

Attachments

• ChrisLanganqoute1.jpeg
    ChrisLanganqoute1.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 104
Kylo

Kylo

Mage
Time online
47d 10h 23m
Witheredly90 said:
I agree with this qoute.. I mainly follow his social commentary as that is something I know a lot about so I can easily follow along but his overall philosophy is interesting too.
Ah okay. I’m more a spatial thinking guy because I like it and because i need to tire my brain to keep it from getting cucked. I need to be thinking right at all times

D

doomguy333

Trainee
Time online
6d 6h 3m
calzium said:

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

rrrrrr8526

rrrrrr8526

kpopmaxxer
Time online
24d 19h 0m
calzium said:

totally the way i see it

however u must consider the effect of technology to divert genetics

with enough innovation we could remold anyone into chad

or raise anyone's iq

Tiddlywink

Tiddlywink

-̴-̸-̷-̴-̸-̷-̵-̶-̸-̷-̵-̶-̴-̴-̵
Time online
20d 19h 27m
Kylo said:

View attachment 1354009

Water-is-wet quote.
"Anything that exists is real"

The guy has some interesting insights, but that quote is just dumb.

Kylo

Kylo

Mage
Time online
47d 10h 23m
Tiddlywink said:
Water-is-wet quote.

The quote is actually more profound than that what he’s getting at is that Reality has to be self-contained, if there were anything real outside of reality then it wouldn’t be outside of it but contained within reality.

Reality has to be self-contained and to deny that would entail a contradiction

Kylo

Kylo

Mage
Time online
47d 10h 23m
Tiddlywink said:
Water-is-wet quote.

Here’s the thought:

1 Reality contains all and only that which is real

2 Suppose there were something outside of reality real enough to affect reality

3 Then it would be *real*

4 But we’ve said reality contains *all* and *only* that which is *real*

5 So that thing really turns out to be within reality

From all of this we get:

There is nothing outside of reality. Reality is its own system. And so reality has to be self-contained. (Closed system)

Tiddlywink

Tiddlywink

-̴-̸-̷-̴-̸-̷-̵-̶-̸-̷-̵-̶-̴-̴-̵
Time online
20d 19h 27m
Kylo said:
Here’s the thought:

1 Reality contains all and only that which is real

2 Suppose there were something outside of reality real enough to affect reality

3 Then it would be *real*

4 But we’ve said reality contains *all* and *only* that which is *real*

5 So that thing really turns out to be within reality

From all of this we get:

There is nothing outside of reality. Reality is its own system. And so reality has to be self-contained. (Closed system)
Right.
The reason I say it's silly is because the word "reality", by definition, includes everything that exists. There can't be anything outside reality by default. It doesn't seem very profound to me to write out the definition of a word using different or more words. Doing that can be useful to teach a concept, but it would be much easier to understand the concept if you just said "Reality includes everything. There can't be anything outside reality". That quote seems to introduce the possibility for convolution and misunderstanding.

Kylo

Kylo

Mage
Time online
47d 10h 23m
Tiddlywink said:
Right.
The reason I say it's silly is because the word "reality", by definition, includes everything that exists. There can't be anything outside reality by default. It doesn't seem very profound to me to write out the definition of a word using different or more words. Doing that can be useful to teach a concept, but it would be much easier to understand the concept if you just said "Reality includes everything. There can't be anything outside reality". That quote seems to introduce the possibility for convolution and misunderstanding.
The term reality itself introduces convolution because People denote reality to mean different things. Say you defined reality as being the universe then it wouldn’t follow that it would contain everything. Unless you defined ‘Universe’ (Capital U) as containing everything.

(there could be another univserse not contained in our universe or a plethora of multiverses casually distinct from one another)

Only reality defined as everything do we get nothing existing outside of it.

But outside of physics and philosophy circles it’s not usual for reality to be defined as including everything.

For most people reality=universe

They’re not technically incorrect... the universe is *real* and therefore in reality. But it doesn’t do serve it definitional justice