Looks are nothing with a weak bitchy soy personality

MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Kraken
I met 2 legit good looking dudes in this past 2 weeks and they both had nerdy personalities and I hated being around them . they went from looking cool to looking soy as fuck

I rather be friends with a chad personality normie looks than the opposite

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Harold O'brien, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
Cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, one job away, hebbewem and 2 others
Having a personality where people can detect right away not to fuck with you mogs.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 15827 and MaxillaMaxing
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, GetShrekt, Ethniframementalcel and 4 others
You are not a woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
I know so many good looking guys who are failures in dating because of this. It's impossible to keep a girl around for the right reasons if you act like a :bluepill: pussy.

Once you look good enough for a girl to consider you, behavior is very important. Girls will always be more attracted to a decent looking dude who acts like a chad than a guy who looks like a chad and acts like a beta male mental case, assuming both are attractive enough to be options for her in the first place

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and MaxillaMaxing
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Ethniframementalcel
Because you are a man . Women certainly won't feel that way. Women would rather be with an awkward chad than an outgoing normie even if they tell you otherwise. I've seen it many times personally

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, stamaster21 and MaxillaMaxing
Because you are a man . Women certainly won't feel that way. Women would rather be with an awkward chad than an outgoing normie even if they tell you otherwise. I've seen it many times personally
Tell me you're a perma looksmax rotter without telling me you're a perma looksmax rotter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16984 and Deleted member 18045
it's obviously depenent on how much looks ur talking

like a 7psl 6'1 guy will still do well if he is soy

but yeh if ur 5psl and very soy you're going to get some dominant chick much lower than u

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, MaxillaMaxing and hebbewem
it's obviously depenent on how much looks ur talking

like a 7psl 6'1 guy will still do well if he is soy

but yeh if ur 5psl and very soy you're going to get some dominant chick much lower than u
Yeah I'm not talking about extreme just average gl dudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Its the same way men rather be a hot nerdy women, then a avg looking outgoing women. Those women don't give a fhk about if their awkward there with those men to fuck their brains out and enjoy the sexual access.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045