Looks are the evidence that god exists

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
This aint schizoposting now, but...

God determins our life since the beginning, but we couldnt explain how he did that. Now i now it, with our looks. Just think of it, every move we do is determind by our looks. One of the best example is the Job were gonna work, its proven by many studies that more good looking ppl work in better Jobs than a normie.

Just think of it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, angelo, ALP and 4 others

God determins our life since the beginning, but we couldnt explain how he did that. Now i now it, with our looks. Just think of it, every move we do is determind by our looks. One of the best example is the Job were gonna work, its proven by many studies that more good looking ppl work in better Jobs than a normie.

Just think of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, wollet2, Deleted member 29651 and 2 others
reminder op is 5´3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, midlatinocel, Deleted member 24712 and 2 others

Just think of it

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 28904

Just think of it
you might be on to something 😭 🙏(take your meds)

fuck did i just read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Genetics arent real your looks are determined by your habits as a kid and teen

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, Deleted member 18879, ALP and 3 others

Just think of it
You’re retarded. How many ugly fucks are in high paying jobs like tech and health? If anything ugly people make more money on average amongst regular people because they are shunned from relationships, friends groups, events, etc. Explains all the incel professors in my uni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
Another shittier topic in looksmax subforum

You’re retarded. How many ugly fucks are in high paying jobs like tech and health? If anything ugly people make more money on average amongst regular people because they are shunned from relationships, friends groups, events, etc. Explains all the incel professors in my uni
But that with the jobs was just an example, many decisions you take is based on looks.