Looks theory is dead. Its over. Its done.

MugzLePew

MugzLePew

Bronze
Can someone explain this to me, how does a prime white JB end up with him??? :what:

Complete Mismatch. He looks like a legit Favelacel to me. Her, pure angelic beauty.
He also kinda reminds me of incel youtuber Decline, who some claim is @Ritalincel

Thoughts?
@thecel @looksmaxxer234 @personalityinkwell @Biggdink @Beetlejuice @BrendioEEE @portuguesecel
@SubhumanCurrycel plz don't say bcuz HAIR

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Zeruel, subhuman incel and 12 others
She knows about the blackpill and wants to disprove it hard. Foids are malicious with their intent.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, subhuman incel, thickdickdaddy27 and 10 others
umm maybe because he has a good personality, sweaty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Chadeep, Xangsane and 4 others
Just be first theory

Really young girls don't know their value

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Toth's thot, subhuman incel and 6 others
She has a white trash look to her. And probably issues with her dad

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Textbook truecel

20210615 031500
29a

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Toth's thot, subhuman incel and 12 others
Just be first theory

Really young girls don't know their value
COPE young girls are not innocent, they bully ugly kids. Maybe in Italy is different but not in the USA.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrendioEEE, SkinjobCatastrophe and gamma
Before females are in many relationships or have much sex their sexual relationships are more successful, and this is borne out in all the data. The more relationships a woman has been in, and the more sexual partners she has had, the less likely she is to stay with a man, and the more likely she is to divorce if she is married. Their standards are higher and they are less committed to maintaining a relationship so they look for higher value males to fulfill their desire. Also young women like the ones in the video are not in the same position in the sexual marketplace. Many men will avoid getting involved with women or girls that young for obvious reasons, and they don't have a car, they live their parents, they may not have the freedom they need to go suck and fuck a different chad every week, etc. All this adds up and means young girls, in their first relationship, are more likely to be happy with and stay with a guy even if he is not super good looking or rich or NT or whatever else.

Also I would absolutely destroy every single one of this bitch’s soft tight orifices until my dick disintegrated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
COPE young girls are not innocent, they bully ugly kids. Maybe in Italy is different but not in the USA.
I mean that they're more insecure than a 20 yo girl
A 13 yo girl doesn't have 100 men hitting her on Insta everyday (because usually men don't approach 13 yo girls)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and MugzLePew
I'll give her 3 months to dump him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, gamma and MugzLePew
According to @looksmaxxer234 and @tyronelite this truecel is a chadlite because slays white stacylite

Your dating life is your rating brooo

20210615 031500
29a

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, tyronelite and 2 others
20210615 031500
20210615 033133

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, Zeta ascended and 4 others
dark looks halo :what::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: MugzLePew and gamma
@personalityinkwell young girls have been brainwashed to date boys of their age, they'd rather date a truecel of their age than a better looking but older man
20210615 033936

20210615 031500
20210615 033133

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Beetlejuice
@AlexAP ahh shitt another couples case study. Nvm I can’t even do it, not enough info :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Beetlejuice and MugzLePew
But most likely they’re in high school & he’s her best option.

Or she made the vid to make fun of the kid considering comments are turned off :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and MugzLePew
She knows about the blackpill and wants to disprove it hard. Foids are malicious with their intent.

What if she wants to go against lookism?

If you wouldn’t transition to Stacy and then date the ugliest incels for the purpose of making the sexual marketplace fairer, you have no morals.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, gamma and BigBoy
hes packin heat

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

If you wouldn’t transition to Stacy and then date the ugliest incels for the purpose of making the sexual marketplace fairer, you have no morals.
I'm good man, I'll leave just be tranny theory to you.

• JFL
The girls who bully are non-virgin bro.

• +1
Reactions: MugzLePew
Can someone explain this to me, how does a prime white JB end up with him??? :what:

View attachment 1179478
Complete Mismatch. He looks like a legit Favelacel to me. Her, pure angelic beauty.
He also kinda reminds me of incel youtuber Decline, who some claim is @Ritalincel
View attachment 1179479

Thoughts?
@thecel @looksmaxxer234 @personalityinkwell @Biggdink @Beetlejuice @BrendioEEE @portuguesecel
@SubhumanCurrycel plz don't say bcuz HAIR
I wish it was me. Life mogged to suicide and thx for ruining my day.

jealous GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and gamma
looks theory is not dead, infact its more legit and stonger than ever.

she is just attention seeking virtue signaling typical tik tok foid, she is doing this for attention and to pretend that she is a good person.

looks theory is 100% legit. Redpill is 100% legit.

she is Brazilian, I've read many times here that Brazilian women don't care much about looks.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Stop worrying over this so much you idiots, he's just taken a pic with her... plus he definitely payed her to take that pic and/or be with her.

• Woah
The coping is strong in this thread. There's only two reasons she's with him. 1. He just be firsted her
2. It's because he has high status for being ethnic passing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, MugzLePew, gamma and 1 other person
In one of his live streams,FaceandLMS said that white women have a saviour complex.No other race of women seem to have this,at
least as far as I have been able to tell.Which is why in almost every relationship nowadays that you see online,it's always some white
female dating some guy in a wheelchair or a guy with no arms or legs.

Attachments

• 30FD3162-6611-4768-BF17-F80B1F2C010C.jpeg
    30FD3162-6611-4768-BF17-F80B1F2C010C.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 8244922-6593569-In_love_Shane_Burcaw_right_and_Hannah_Aylward_left_have_been_for-a-8_154756062...jpg
    8244922-6593569-In_love_Shane_Burcaw_right_and_Hannah_Aylward_left_have_been_for-a-8_154756062...jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 27
  • article-2402355-1B79711F000005DC-331_634x681.jpg
    article-2402355-1B79711F000005DC-331_634x681.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 29
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, MugzLePew, thecel and 1 other person
In one of his live streams,FaceandLMS said that white women have a saviour complex.No other race of women seem to have this,at
least as far as I have been able to tell.Which is why in almost every relationship nowadays that you see online,it's always some white
female dating some guy in a wheelchair or a guy with no arms or legs.
I made a satirical thread on this a while back. Never knew this was turning into a reality kek :lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster

What's the name of the intro song in your blackpill video on Youtube?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
What's the name of the intro song in your blackpill video on Youtube?

Invisible by Julius Dreisig and Zeus X Crona

• Love it
Reactions: gamma