Looks theory is dead

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
I see so many ugly guys with decent girls ngl. The ONLY thing is that they are white.

Manlets, baldcels, recessed guys walking with some HTB with a nice ass

I looksmaxxed for validation/IOI but everyone just lives in their bubble in my country and doesnt even look at strangers jfl. Just take @Amnesia as an example, psl6 chad and girls are still acting rude to him then they go fuck some balding recessed guy jfl

Ok a goodlooking guy will get 100 girls on tinder but even a NT subhuman can slay if he puts in some effort

Looks theory is basically dead tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 7580, ascension and 5 others
Ok bro

• +1
Reactions: juste
@forevergymcelling @6ft4 threads were right

Even if you mog a girl’s fat boyfriend to oblivion she wont care and still stay with him jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Enfant terrible, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Cope. Only thing that matters is being NT. Race and looks are just an added bonus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Zer0/∞, juste and 1 other person
Cope. Only thing that matters is being NT. Race and looks are just an added bonus.
Legit

Just be NT tbh girls dont even care if you are 5’7 fat

Its incredible jfl I cant believe i fell for looks theory

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Cope, when I have 7 billion surgeries and ascend to psl 8 gigachad the whole universe will get mogged and bow down to me as the new supreme galactic leader

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, MediterraneanApollo, ascension and 3 others
most of guys you see with htb irl they are ethr betabuxers or have huge social circle or that htb hit the wall and want to settle down

• +1
Reactions: Merćer, Deleted member 17920, Sigmamale and 4 others
Legit

Just be NT tbh girls dont even care if you are 5’7 fat

Its incredible jfl I cant believe i fell for looks theory
Why are you trying to gaslight the competition, I see the blackpill In motion everyday in London. I rarely see women mog men under 25

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Curry Suicide and Johanjohan
Why are you trying to gaslight the competition, I see the blackpill In motion everyday in London. I rarely see women mog men under 25
Stop lying jfl british people are known for being bad looking

I dont live in england tho

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and subhuman to mtn
They are friends or they get treated like dirt+ they betabuxx

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
most of guys you see with htb irl they are ethr betabuxers or have huge social circle or that htb hit the wall and want to settle down
They are friends or they get treated like dirt+ they betabuxx

Yes the problem is even if you are goodlooking you wont get more validation irl, people are autistic in my shit country and dont even look at strangets so what is even the point of being goodlooking?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and Bonez
Yes the problem is even if you are goodlooking you wont get more validation irl, people are autistic in my shit country and dont even look at strangets so what is even the point of being goodlooking?
your living with blind normies :feelskek:

• JFL
Is it my country or is it the same in other countries?

For reference I live in scandinavia
it's same in my shithole 3rd world country , normies are aware of the importance of looks but they only care about money

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Johanjohan
@Biggdink was so right lmao

This fucking forum scammed me, what is even the point of being goodlooking when psl3 guys are banging just as hot girls?

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 7580
it's same in my shithole 3rd world country , normies are aware of the importance of looks but they only care about money
I wonder if its only USA where looks actually matter

In all other countries people are so autistic they wont even care if you are GL

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
I wonder if its only USA where looks actually matter

In all other countries people are so autistic they wont even care if you are GL
it's mainly western countries where looks matter

it's mainly western countries where looks matter
I live in a western country bro (scandinavia)

Girls here dont care about looks i cant believe it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Bonez
GL guys get validation in Scandinavia

• JFL
@ArvidGustavsson vad är din åsikt som snygg svensk kille? Visst, om man ser bra ut får man sjukt många tjejer, men känns som även fula killar kan få många tjejer som ser bra ut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
GL guys get validation in Scandinavia
Bro people in scandinavia dont even look at strangers out on the street and just live in their social circle

• +1
Bro people in scandinavia dont even look at strangers out on the street and just live in their social circle
they do if you are gl

• JFL
I live in a western country bro (scandinavia)

Girls here dont care about looks i cant believe it

Scandinvian women are a lot more nicer/humble than the western women from places like US,UK and Canada

Last edited:
  • +1
they do if you are gl
Im 193cm, white, rated HTN/chadlite facially and good body. I live in one of the biggest cities in scandinavia

I had wayy more people looking at me when I was uglier tbh. But I get way more girls now on tinder & at work.

I also have a 6’2 chadlite friend and I dont see random girls giving him tons of validation IRL either

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 17829
Im 193cm rated HTN/chadlite facially and good body. I live in one of the biggest cities in scandinavia

I had wayy more people looking at me when I was uglier tbh

I also have a 6’2 chadlite friend and I dont see girls giving him tons of validation either
send pics via pm

@forevergymcelling @6ft4 threads were right

Even if you mog a girl’s fat boyfriend to oblivion she wont care and still stay with him jfl
yes because the fat guy is gonna stay with her and fulfill her needs of affection , loyalty etc..

a mogger like @6ft4 who markets himself as a jacked tall guy and forgive me if im wrong but doesnt portray himself as LTR material much isnt gonna be an attractive LTR material for her cos she knows hes got options and not gonna be loyal

i have a theory that marketing urself for LTR material instead of slaying player type guy is more effective

• +1
yes because the fat guy is gonna stay with her and fulfill her needs of affection , loyalty etc..

a mogger like @6ft4 who markets himself as a jacked tall guy and forgive me if im wrong but doesnt portray himself as LTR material much isnt gonna be an attractive LTR material for her cos she knows hes got options and not gonna be loyal

i have a theory that marketing urself for LTR material instead of slaying player type guy is more effective
It feels like all girls have bad self esteem in 2022 and settle for some subhuman to feel better about themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
It feels like all girls have bad self esteem in 2022 and settle for some subhuman to feel better about themselves
yeah but its weird. if ur that lucky subhuman, u have to be the perfect formula of luck, timing, exact perfect phenotype for her, random traits she randomly likes etc...

• JFL
yeah but its weird. if ur that lucky subhuman, u have to be the perfect formula of luck, timing, exact perfect phenotype for her, random traits she randomly likes etc...
Its all about being NT tbh

These subhumans meet tons of people through school and put effort into instagram/tinder and pull tons of girls

social circle and online dating is everything in 2022, people in my country are super autistic and dont care about strangers unless its online

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 17829
Im so angry rn tbh

what the fuck is even the point of being goodlooking as a guy?

@Biggdink @forevergymcelling you guys were so right lmao

its because you guys actually go outside the basement and get life experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
too bad I don't like talking to people

@ArvidGustavsson vad är din åsikt som snygg svensk kille? Visst, om man ser bra ut får man sjukt många tjejer, men känns som även fula killar kan få många tjejer som ser bra ut
Vad man måste förstå är att ingen tjej skulle föredra ha en ful kille, de kanske står ut med en sådan för validation samt att de köper dem saker etc men det betyder inte att relationen är samma som med någon mer attraktiv. Har många vänner som inte är attraktiva/medelsnygga men med fula eller ok tjejer och dynamiken är helt annorlunda när en tjej vet att hon kan byta ut dig så fort hon laddar ner tinder och då blir killarna ofta behandlad mycket sämre.

För engångs ligg finns det många som skulle argumentera för att ”varför skulle snygga tjejer ligga med medelmåttiga snubbar om de brydde sig om utseende” men problemet är att majoriteten av de situationerna är fulla tjejer utan omdöme.

Andra influenser än bara ansikte spelar så klart roll som längd, pengar och status etc. Status kan få dig att se ”bättre ut” eftersom tjejer vill ha vad andra tjejer är ute efter så att ha ett bra ryckte samt ha tjejer snacka gott om dig kan leda till en positiv snöbolls effekt.

Jag har varit en kort medelmåttlig kille som yngre (14-15) till någon som är mer attraktiv och skillnad är natt och dag i både ens alternativ när det kommer till sex/relationer men också respekt från både killar och tjejer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Johanjohan
@Biggdink @forevergymcelling you guys were so right lmao

its because you guys actually go outside the basement and get life experience
The problem with observing who are walking with who is that you miss the crucial details that makes all the difference.

There might be a low tier normie with a high tier becky but you need to Ask the questions.

Does she respect him? Does she flirt with other guys at work or even when he’s next to her? Does she give him head? Do they have sex often or at all? Is he constantly feeding her validation and act like her butler? Does she financially benefit? Does she stay loyal? Etc etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Enfant terrible and Johanjohan
Of course another nt retard coper

• JFL
Do you live in the basement you moron?
Are u severely brain damaged?
u are making a thread trying to refute looks theory which is backed up by stats by using cherrypicked examples which u know nothing about?
How do u know the relationship is not another betabuxx ?
U are a top tier baboon abomination whos writing utter garbage in order to get some reacts

• JFL
in half those cases their beta-buxing to a single mother. And when you see a looks- mis-match in 9 out 10 cases its some social circle shit, where the guy grew up with the girl she went to the same elementary school- highschool etc.

• JFL
Are u severely brain damaged?
u are making a thread trying to refute looks theory which is backed up by stats by using cherrypicked examples which u know nothing about?
How do u know the relationship is not another betabuxx ?
U are a top tier baboon abomination whos writing utter garbage in order to get some reacts
Where are the stats? Most guys are ugly af, only homosexuals on this forum think there are tons of goodlooking guys irl.

i honestly wish it wasnt true but thats how it is, i cant deny how many fat recessed guys I see with decent lean girls.

For reference I live in a city in north europe.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
D7A61665 5A96 459A A305 025E15F1A275

• +1
Where are the stats? Most guys are ugly af, only homosexuals on this forum think there are tons of goodlooking guys irl.

i honestly wish it wasnt true but thats how it is, i cant deny how many fat recessed guys I see with decent lean girls.

For reference I live in a city in north europe.
Watch itv or faceandlms

I see so many ugly guys with decent girls ngl. The ONLY thing is that they are white.

Manlets, baldcels, recessed guys walking with some HTB with a nice ass

I looksmaxxed for validation/IOI but everyone just lives in their bubble in my country and doesnt even look at strangers jfl. Just take @Amnesia as an example, psl6 chad and girls are still acting rude to him then they go fuck some balding recessed guy jfl

Ok a goodlooking guy will get 100 girls on tinder but even a NT subhuman can slay if he puts in some effort

Looks theory is basically dead tbh
Where do you live? :lul::lul::lul:

Watch itv or faceandlms
its just autist cope from some psl2 black guy in london

Like I said I wish it wasnt true but at least in my country thats how it is. And @forevergymcelling @6ft4 who lives in the uk has the same experience.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
its just autist cope from some psl2 black guy in london

Like I said I wish it wasnt true but at least in my country thats how it is. And @forevergymcelling @6ft4 who lives in the uk has the same experience.
Its pointless arguing with a redditor

Stop lying jfl british people are known for being bad looking

I dont live in england tho

This is the same thing I told you earlier about London. London is brutal and I see the blackpill every day. You may live somewhere where looks theory is less prevalent.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
sadly no