Looksmax is reshaping my brain (over for my ass)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Because ive been rotting for over a month now and will have to rot for a month more, looksmax is taking its toll on me

I rarely scroll instagram or something for funny content mainly looksmax. My humour is devolving into things like crisick posting 24/7 and constantly thinking of enchanted elixir eye lightening acid serums stack. I mean it is already bad i met some indian who said theyre from bengaluru and i thought they were joking or something for a second

I tried sending some funny shit to a groupchat and then realised my entire recent gallery is .org content like deformed pictures of crisick and what not so i just gave up. My brain is starting to slowly think everyone knows about theBULL and Crisick. over me lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 5815 and 15 others
just delete everyting related to looksmax from your phone and spend less time here tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and House Lannister
Because ive been rotting for over a month now and will have to rot for a month more, looksmax is taking its toll on me

I rarely scroll instagram or something for funny content mainly looksmax. My humour is devolving into things like crisick posting 24/7 and constantly thinking of enchanted elixir eye lightening acid serums stack. I mean it is already bad i met some indian who said theyre from bengaluru and i thought they were joking or something for a second

I tried sending some funny shit to a groupchat and then realised my entire recent gallery is .org content like deformed pictures of crisick and what not so i just gave up. My brain is starting to slowly think everyone knows about theBULL and Crisick. over me lol
Nigga tell me about it

When I go out all I'm analysing people's brow ridges,jaw projections and shit.

I can't NOT do it. Its a funking autistic curse.

I also get titled when I see a 'tall' looking person from far away and when we meet and they're really taller than me by even a centimetre I get cortisol spikes.

This site shaped the last 9 months of my life frfr ong no cap. And I think I'm gonna get worse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, ReadBooksEveryday, LampPostPrime and 5 others
Nigga tell me about it

I also get titled when I see a 'tall' looking person from far away and when we meet and they're really taller than me by even a centimetre I get cortisol spikes.

This site shaped the last 9 months of my life frfr ong no cap. And I think I'm gonna get worse.
this, my taste in women went from normal looking chicks to blue-eyed bone mogger models.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, ReadBooksEveryday, LampPostPrime and 4 others

Deformed pictures of Crisick?

I think you mean unfrauded.

Here add one more to your collection.

FaceApp 1687446226760

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, ReadBooksEveryday, LampPostPrime and 5 others
this, my taste in women went from normal looking chicks to blue-eyed bone mogger models.

Picsart 23 04 12 14 59 23 906

Here, this will help your tastes go back in the other direction.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and House Lannister

I became addicted to creepshots and vlogcelling because of this site. I also analyze everyones faces and my gallery is 70% looksmax.org screenshots

Over for our brains

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, LampPostPrime and House Lannister
Bump

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I’m not even here for a week and my nt levels are already going down the toilet, I have some fucking currycel making the forum think I’m a curry shitskin, and shit like this is my gallery

C6EF6DA3 E395 4B0E BCE8 EAE5A685DD36
8A9E831C 51D7 42EF 9C56 8DB46B312A56
7FA9D3F3 3361 4E3C B099 2EFFC159EA51
49F6763E D576 4011 9627 AC3B7DB0BA63
DA5FD553 8DEF 46C3 9C97 80667968CCD3

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, House Lannister and LampPostPrime
yea same

• +1
I've ended up saying JFL in normie group chats too many times

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, House Lannister and LampPostPrime
Nigga tell me about it

Im obsessively classing people into htn, mtn, ltn, etc jfl. Observing frame sizes and mentally comparing who has a bigger frame lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane, aspiringexcel and House Lannister
I've ended up saying JFL in normie group chats too many times
Jfl same how did jfl only stay within incel forums and not social media I wonder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ReadBooksEveryday, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back