LOOKSMAX SLAYERS GTFIH.

NonChadSlayer

NonChadSlayer

Iron
In this thread I would like to gather all the actual slayers on this site with bodycounts in the triple digits.

Paid sex does not count.

With this level of romantic success comes a degree of self awareness, so I think I can confidently trust your self assessments.

Please go ahead and post your:

Bodycount:
Weight:
Body type:
Looks Rating /10:
Ethnicity:
Norwood level:
Ratio of kills: (eg tinder 40% | Clubs 20% | Social circle 40%)
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it:

I will be creating an elite group of slayers to share top level tactics with from your responses.

If this is not you, please take the slayers you know

GO!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Myth, Deleted member and 7 others
Age = 40, men peak at this age

Height = 6'7

Weight = 390lbs (lean)

Body type = mesomorph

Looks Rating /10 = 9.5

Ethnicity = Indo Dinaro-Med like @USER0213

Ratio of kills ( tinder 80% | Clubs 50% | Social circle 65%)

If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it.
I'd just tell her i'm med passing and that does the trick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, White Swordsman, ItsOver.com and 29 others
Age 69
Height 1'1
Weight 420 lbs
Body type niggermorph
Looks Rating /10 9/11
Ethnicity aborginal
Ratio of kills (eg tinder 40% | Clubs 20% | Social circle 40%)
I am prestiege 5 on call of duty.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 16058, AscendingHero and 13 others
i lost count

i lost count
Most stop counting after the first hundred, but you should have some semblance of whether it's around 3 digits. Please fill out the rest of the details

Age = 40, men peak at this age

Height = 6'7

Weight = 390lbs (lean)

Body type = mesomorph

Looks Rating /10 = 9.5

Ethnicity = Indo Dinaro-Med like @USER0213

Ratio of kills ( tinder 80% | Clubs 50% | Social circle 65%)

If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it.
I'd just tell her i'm med passing and that does the trick
Are u a giant?

Or just a giant virgin

Age 69
Height 1'1
Weight 420 lbs
Body type niggermorph
Looks Rating /10 9/11
Ethnicity aborginal
Ratio of kills (eg tinder 40% | Clubs 20% | Social circle 40%)
I am prestiege 5 on call of duty.
Are you in the guiness book of world records?

What person with even a hint of humility would answer this thread in earnest jfl. Not even @triggered would.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Myth, AscendingHero and 7 others
I don't think it's got anything to do with humility. It's more of a case study to see which elements of looks theory are true and which ones are BS.

Typically when you can do something well, you're open about it, when you can't you view it as showy and braggy.

It's the same thing when poor people see a Lamborghini and automatically assume that the owner is a small dick showoff.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn, OOGABOOGA and House Lannister
What person with even a hint of humility would answer this thread in earnest jfl. Not even @triggered would.
I don't think it's got anything to do with humility. It's more of a case study to see which elements of looks theory are true and which ones are BS.

Typically when you can do something well, you're open about it, when you can't you view it as showy and braggy.

It's the same thing when poor people see a Lamborghini and automatically assume that the owner is a small dick showoff.

Bodycount: 20 (22 inc foreplay)
Height: 5'8 (173cm)
Weight: 72kg
Body type: Athletic/Lean
Looks Rating: 6/10
Ethnicity: Indian
Norwood level: NW0 - Only Chad feature
Ratio of kills: 2 tinder, 1 bumble (Relationship) - Rest Uni/College campus, clubs, circle & 2 relationships
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: Shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DivineBeing, Kmscurry, chadison and 8 others
Bodycount: 20 (22 inc foreplay)
Height: 5'8 (173cm)
Weight: 72kg
Body type: Athletic/Lean
Looks Rating: 6/10
Ethnicity: Indian
Norwood level: NW0 - Only Chad feature
Ratio of kills: 2 tinder, 1 bumble (Relationship) - Rest Uni/College campus, clubs, circle & 2 relationships
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: Shut the fuck up
I think I know what you mean. Do you think you've talked your way out of more sex than you've talked your way into?

Height: 6’9
Weight: 101lbs
Body type: skinny
Looks Rating /10: 5/10
Ethnicity: aboriginal
Norwood level: 420
Ratio of kills: i have a 2.6 KD ratio in COD
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: i would fuck your mom

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee and hebbewem
I think I know what you mean. Do you think you've talked your way out of more sex than you've talked your way into?

I've manoeuvred my way in by being congruent with my 'type' of look. Cute, sweet, humorous and a touch of alpha without it being too much, given it'd appear stupid given my lack of stature and softer pretty boy face.

Congruency is very key, because with women they're emotional creatures and identify your facial characteristics as personality characteristics. So long as you can live up to their 'perception' you are game. But you do actually have to live up to it and be good with it. Which is what the Black Pill doesn't cover.

If she is constantly smiling at you, you know what game you have to work. If she's in awe of your looks and acting shy and intimidated, then a more alpha approach is required. It really depends. I've been rejected.

Are you gonna release yours?

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Deleted member and Pussyslayer
Am I the only person that is gonna take it seriously?

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, thereallegend, Deleted member 3946 and 4 others
Im gonna tag a few 25+ guys

Otherwise this thread is pointless as everyone is too embarrassed

@forevergymcelling @geezcel @randomvanish @floridaramamurthy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, FailedNormieManlet, Ryan and 1 other person
Im gonna tag a few 25+ guys

Otherwise this thread is pointless as everyone is too embarrassed

@forevergymcelling @geezcel @randomvanish @floridaramamurthy

Meant @FloridaDude

I've manoeuvred my way in by being congruent with my 'type' of look. Cute, sweet, humorous and a touch of alpha without it being too much, given it'd appear stupid given my lack of stature and softer pretty boy face.

Congruency is very key, because with women they're emotional creatures and identify your facial characteristics as personality characteristics. So long as you can live up to their 'perception' you are game. But you do actually have to live up to it and be good with it. Which is what the Black Pill doesn't cover.

If she is constantly smiling at you, you know what game you have to work. If she's in awe of your looks and acting shy and intimidated, then a more alpha approach is required. It really depends. I've been rejected.

Yep,

Very interesting points on being congruent to your look. Never seen it explained in this way, but it's valid. I'll have to think more about this.

Ideas like this are why I created this thread

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Why don’t you faggots actually answer the thread properly it would be good to see the stats of actual irl slayers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, thereallegend, NonChadSlayer and 2 others

Could you expand this on a bit more? Legit curious, what you mean by congruent with looks? I dated a girl and on our like 3rd date she said I had a "short person personality" when drunk, she was in a good mood and stuff and was saying it was a good thing. Is this like what you mean by being congruent?

Example, me and you don't look like thugs nor sound like thugs, so we'd fail thugmaxxing is this what you mean?

@Fatmaxxed chad get on this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
Could you expand this on a bit more? Legit curious, what you mean by congruent with looks? I dated a girl and on our like 3rd date she said I had a "short person personality" when drunk, she was in a good mood and stuff and was saying it was a good thing. Is this like what you mean by being congruent?

Example, me and you don't look like thugs nor sound like thugs, so we'd fail thugmaxxing is this what you mean?

@Fatmaxxed chad get on this thread

You trolling?

She actually said the words; 'you have a short person personality?'

You trolling?

She actually said the words; 'you have a short person personality?'
No trolling at all. She legit said that, and was kissing me in and stuff. She was 2 inches taller than me - is it over?

No trolling at all. She legit said that, and was kissing me in and stuff. She was 2 inches taller than me - is it over?

You're a troll bro. A very elaborate one.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Bodycount: 0 :feelswah:
Height: 1,85 cm / 6'1 :feelshah:
Weight: 90 kg :ogre:
Body type: Nigga what :feelsuhh:
Looks Rating 7/10 :feelsyay:
Ethnicity: Turkish white :sneaky:
Norwood level: Nigga what :feelswat:
Ratio of kills: (eg tinder 40% | Clubs 20% | Social circle 40%) Nigga what :feelshehe:
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: I m ded :feelsrope:

i would much rather have only one woman in my life who loves me for who i am, rather than slay even a 100,
Bodycount: 0
Height: 165 cm, 5"5
Weight: 58 or 48 kg ,i dont remember
Body type: timothee chalamet but short
Looks Rating /10: noones done it out of 10
Ethnicity: indian
Norwood level: 0
Ratio of kills: dont use online dating, cave dwelling nerd
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: i will die :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and hebbewem
In this thread I would like to gather all the actual slayers on this site with bodycounts in the triple digits.

Paid sex does not count.

With this level of romantic success comes a degree of self awareness, so I think I can confidently trust your self assessments.

Please go ahead and post your:

Bodycount:
Weight:
Body type:
Looks Rating /10:
Ethnicity:
Norwood level:
Ratio of kills: (eg tinder 40% | Clubs 20% | Social circle 40%)
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it:

I will be creating an elite group of slayers to share top level tactics with from your responses.

If this is not you, please take the slayers you know

GO!
can you give your stats too? Curious fr

Bodycount:Around 170
Height:175 5ft8
Weight:73kg, I think that's 160
Body type: athletic Ectomorph
Looks Rating /10: 7 face
Ethnicity: tan Slavic
Norwood level: Norwood 2
Ratio of kills: apps 40% | Clubs 30% | Social circle 30%
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: Tinder and go out to a bar every night with a buddy and talk to chicks and screen for interest.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, thereallegend, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: Tinder and go out to a bar every night with a buddy and talk to chicks and screen for interest.

170 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and 175 is 5'9

post tinder profile? What tips would you give for a profile + post matches

Oh wait no I remember you

You're that dude I had a pm convo with the other day a few weeks back

Of course no yeah, no this guy is legit lol
Is he acc legit? I still can't believe he slays so much, he gives normie tier advice (it is still good advice tho)

post tinder profile? What tips would you give for a profile + post matches

Is he acc legit? I still can't believe he slays so much, he gives normie tier advice (it is still good advice tho)
My tinder advice is bluepill. Chat like normal, maximum of 5 messages before you move to another app, and max 3 days before you try meet up.

Ask them questions about themselves and comment on their response. Get to the point quickly, ask to meet up. Simple

Try to look hot in your photos. Showcase social life. Get them rated annonymously by people online

Screenshot 2021 12 26 11 40 45 011 comtinder

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, thereallegend, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
My tinder advice is bluepill. Chat like normal, maximum of 5 messages before you move to another app, and max 3 days before you try meet up.

Ask them questions about themselves and comment on their response. Get to the point quickly, ask to meet up. Simple

Try to look hot in your photos. Showcase social life. Get them rated annonymously by people online

View attachment 1460169
btw bro, i think your face might be showing that screenshot - chad face tbh.
And surprised, your tinder seems very avg/normal for someone with such a high slay count (in terms of number of matches), do you mind showcasing what sort of pics you have on your profile? So we can have a general idea of what to put - also tyvm for this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, OOGABOOGA and justadude
you want my address to go along with it too?

View attachment 1460169

Yo I wanna show the Indian guy in your nation that slays to these lot

That cool?

I know the population in New Zealand is drastically small so you won't ever suffer the wrath of the PROPER western world due to swipe apps and instagram etc, but it's still good to show these guys that with a good eye-area anything is possible for an Indian that can fraud exoticness.

And surprised, your tinder seems very avg/normal for someone with such a high slay count (in terms of number of matches), do you mind showcasing what sort of pics you have on your profile? So we can have a general idea of what to put - also tyvm for this thread

He has a Chadlite face yeah. Which is why his advice will be shit to normies.

Plus he's from a tiny populated nation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and FailedNormieManlet
Bodycount: around 80
Age: second year college undergrad, you can more or less guess
Height: 191 cm
Weight: 86 kg
Body type: athletic, mesomorph
Looks rating: on eyeme.io I got around 8/10 from females
Ethnicity: Hungarian / Slavic mix
Norwood level: NW0
Ratio of kills: all my ltr s came from social circle, plates mostly from social circle, str’s / ons equally split between clubs and dating apps (Tinder, Bumble)

Are you Russian by any chance op?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Looks234, Kmscurry and 7 others
Ratio of kills: all my ltr s came from social circle, plates mostly from social circle, str’s / ons equally split between clubs and dating apps (Tinder, Bumble)

Are you Russian op?

You're at 80+ at 22?

How? How did you get so many in the bag so early on?

You would have been averaging 20 a year from 18 onwards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 1 other person
Yo I wanna show the Indian guy in your nation that slays to these lot

That cool?

I know the population in New Zealand is drastically small so you won't ever suffer the wrath of the PROPER western world due to swipe apps and instagram etc, but it's still good to show these guys that with a good eye-area anything is possible for an Indian that can fraud exoticness.
No sorry, that's my guy, I don't really want his shit public.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
I redownloaded it recently, less than a month ago. Had over 600 matches before.

Dunno if Iwanna reveal my tinder pics. There are great guides on this on YouTubes.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and FailedNormieManlet
N
You're at 80+ at 22?

Are you Russian by any chance op?
I'm Bulgarian by birth, live in NZ for lat 20 years. Currently in Bulgaria. That's why my recent tinder matches have Slavic names.

I think I' had around the same laycount at your age, I'm not as tall as you but that didn't matter as much back then. Plus I don't believe my heightt or lack of is a disadvantage, butt we didn't have covid which was an advantage for me.

Any advice for Slavic women?

Also you didn't answer the last question

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
You're at 80+ at 22?

Most of those happened in the past 1 year. I lost my v card at 17 and was in LTRs in highscool with a bodycount of 7 at graduating. Then after a breakup found the redpill community and started spinning plates and fast forward to 2021 now I’m mainly into short term flings (clubbing, foreign girls from dating sites as they are more likely to be dtf).

I could always get girls but covid and the subsequent quarantine was the breaking point for me. That’s when I started lurking this site and started gymmaxxing in top gear to be able to pull most girls on dating sites without having to rely on clout / social circles as covid kinda cucked me in that department.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Looks234, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others