LOOKSMAX SLAYERS GTFIH.

FUCKING OVER DAMN U 6'3 HOLLOW CHEEKED MOGGER JAW BLUE EYED CURTAIN'D JACKED CHAD

View attachment 1480299

Have you slayed any stacylites+ or better, got time for a story bro? @pretty boy
Yeah I guess but I don’t know what is what anymore after this one got called becky by users here
C85B17DC C00C 4EC6 8BA9 C67E57399A38

so physique really pushed you into the door and opened up the gates regarding your success with females?
For me yeah, getting ripped opened the door to unlimited coochie. I was always able to get girls but certainly not the quality I get nowadays

But that’s just one way of ascending, I choosed that path because I come from a poor single mother household so I naturally didnt have much clout

But getting any kind of status by being hyper NT works just as well , @looksmaxxer234 and @prettyboislime could write essays about that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Looks234 and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Coping autists. That’s a Stacy.

Surprising that getting ripped got you higher quality girls
Yeah because now I fit the college athlete archetype, not too muscular but lean, you get it

But that’s just one approach. I have a younger bro who doesnt even do any sports or gives a f about them instead he makes music and with that he too gets quality girls

Last summer he worked in a cigarette factory and spent all of his first salary on music studio rent, they go there with his friends to record

He is htn , woudl get called medium ugly by users here but he already knows everybody in the club / music scene in our home city despite barely being legal age. I hope one day he will make it big :y'all:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
Bodycount: 11 ,2 mid tier beckies, 2 high tier beckies, rest stacylites+
Kisscount: like 40+ idk
Height: 5'8
Weight: 71kg
Body type: Athletic
Looks Rating /10: 6.5
Ethnicity: white
Norwood level: 1
Ratio of kills: (eg tinder 40% | Clubs 20% | Social circle 40%) 10% Tinder, 30% Clubs, 60% House parties/social circles
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: Club with some of my girl mates, and then talk to an 8 and pull them quite simple.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and NonChadSlayer
Bodycount: 105
Height: 6'1
Weight: 82kg
Body type: average
Looks Rating /10: 5.5 psl.
Ethnicity: white
Norwood level: 1
Ratio of kills: (eg tinder 40% | Clubs 20% | Social circle 40%) 90% online dating, 8% cold approach, 2% social circle. Never gotten laid from a club - haven't been clubbing in years. 2 lays through social circle.
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: I wouldn't be able to. 8's are out my league. 100% of the girls I've banged have been between a 4 and a 7.

I have tried to go after 8s, but to get them through cold approach or online dating as a male 5.5 is basically impossible in a city like London, unless you meet them through a social circle.

I don't think many guys in this thread could bang a genuine, bonafide 8/10 girl if their life depended on it. Just not gonna happen. Hilarious that you think you could though :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and NonChadSlayer
Height: 6’10
Body type: Muskular
Looks rating: 0/10
Norwood level: NW4
Ethnicity: First Nations/white
Ratio of kills: 100% online

eddie-murphy-eddie.gif

SURE BRO. IF YOU EVEN TALKED TO A GIRL WITHOUT HER ASKING FOR YOUR HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT THEN I AM GANDY
I've told you I wasn't incel. I don't know how many times I can tell you this. The fact im not rotting on this site like you are should be enougb proof.

how does my ugly ass laycountmog almost everyone here lololol

Bodycount: 96
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 172, 12% bodyfat, muscular
Looks Rating /10: Currently normie 6.75 after looksmaxxing but most of these were done at 6 and 6.5 looks levels
Ethnicity: Pasty White
Norwood level: Norwood 7b
Ratio of kills: 79 online, 10 daygame, 3 party/event, 2 social circle, 1 nightgame
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: Club promoting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209 and NonChadSlayer
I’m the only virgin on the forum:feelsrope:

skin matters even less than nose on males, this dude has a lot of appeal despite his garbage skin

WhatsApp Image 2022 06 23 at 34043 PM