Achieve Macro Autophagy of the brain
Activate Selective Autophagy via ULK1
Activate the NRF2 Pathway
Put the body under a new kind of hormetic stress
Clear skin completely
Lose bloat completely
Training the body to upregulate all of its anti-oxidant defense systems
Maximise insulin sensitivity
Create deuterium depleted water by oxidizing hydrogen molecules within the body in the absence of external water sources
Strong full body + mind detoxification
Stengthen Discipline
Increase NAD+ and Decrease NADH
Burn fat by antagonising A2 receptors and agonising B2 receptors over a period of caloric restriction and intense exercise and exposure to new hormetic stressors

Night before dry fast
30g Spirulina (most nutrient dense food - High Chlorophyll content. 6.2Billion year old algae)
20g Glycine (for collagen and neurotransmitter support)
10g L-Cysteine (to help the body promote its own Glutathione production as fasting decreases Glutathione)
Dandelion Root Extract (unknown amount. To piss out everything over the 48h)

Dry fast day one
5mg Yohimbine HCl (A2 receptor antagonist. Increasing bloodflow to all cells due to high catecholaminergic activity - [EXTREME FAT BURNING])
1000mg Curcumin (Getting into autophagy faster and deeper)
1000mg Vitamin C
5000mg MSM
Intense Resistance Training
HIIT
Sauna (to induce heat-shock proteins) followed by prolonged freezing cold showers (to induce cold-shock proteins) repeat
~90 minutes sunbathing (Getting into autophagy faster and deeper. Vitamin D3)
10AM: 36mg Concerta (Methylphenidate XR)
2PM: 18mg Concerta (Methylphenidate XR)
3PM: 10mg Ritalin (Methylphenidate IR)
3-5 Centrum Men's multivatamin tabs throughout the day
500mg Ashwagandha throughout the day at times when the anxiogenic effects of the Yohimbine+Methylphenidate become too stressful
1mg Clonazepam and 100mg Pregabalin reserved for emergency
Red light therapy (HSP activator, low EMF) + Meditation + Praying to Mike Mew
Deep meditation

Dry fast day two
5mg Yohimbine HCl (A2 receptor antagonist. Increasing bloodflow to all cells due to high catecholaminergic activity - [EXTREME FAT BURNING])
1000mg Vitamin C
5000mg MSM
HIIT
Sauna (to induce heat-shock proteins) followed by prolonged freezing cold showers (to induce cold-shock proteins) repeat
500mg Ashwagandha throughout the day at times when the anxiogenic effects of the Yohimbine+Methylphenidate become too stressful
Deep meditation

Break fast with smoked salmon and eggs + potent fish oil capsule (High in omega 3, DHA/EPA)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2647148/ - Macroautophagy of the brain

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, GalacticHero, Deleted member 5875 and 11 others
Imagine having to poisoning yourself for still be sub 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Agendum, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and DidntRead
what is this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and Cope
are u already noticing the facial bloat reducing?

are u already noticing the facial bloat reducing?
I've only just taken the 30g spirulina, 20g glycine and 10g l-Cysteine + swigged some dandelion root (taraxacum) and had my last bit of water.
I've only just taken the 30g spirulina, 20g glycine and 10g l-Cysteine + swigged some dandelion root (taraxacum) and had my last bit of water.
I'll be able to update you with the results on Monday
Imagine having to poisoning yourself for still be sub 6
Who said I'm sub six

Didn’t read a single word but sounds legit so good luck man

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
seems very interesting. what is the point of the amphetamines though?

seems very interesting. what is the point of the amphetamines though?
Energy, focus, catecholamine increase, B2 receptor agonism. Increased cellular bloodflow due to absence of insulin and presence of adrenaline. Inhibiting lipoprotein lipase, activating hormone sensitive lipase

I hope you survived?

I was following this thread as an outsider, got a bit worried when you didn't give updates on monday lol
Btw nice to meet you all I'm new, this thread got me interested into this community :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439 and x30001
Goals
Achieve Macro Autophagy of the brain
Activate Selective Autophagy via ULK1
Activate the NRF2 Pathway
Put the body under a new kind of hormetic stress
Clear skin completely
Lose bloat completely
Training the body to upregulate all of its anti-oxidant defense systems
Maximise insulin sensitivity
Create deuterium depleted water by oxidizing hydrogen molecules within the body in the absence of external water sources
Strong full body + mind detoxification
Stengthen Discipline
Increase NAD+ and Decrease NADH
Burn fat by antagonising A2 receptors and agonising B2 receptors over a period of caloric restriction and intense exercise and exposure to new hormetic stressors

Night before dry fast
30g Spirulina (most nutrient dense food - High Chlorophyll content. 6.2Billion year old algae)
20g Glycine (for collagen and neurotransmitter support)
10g L-Cysteine (to help the body promote its own Glutathione production as fasting decreases Glutathione)
Dandelion Root Extract (unknown amount. To piss out everything over the 48h)

Dry fast day one
1000mg Vitamin C
5000mg MSM
HIIT
Deep meditation

Dry fast day two
1000mg Vitamin C
5000mg MSM
HIIT
Deep meditation

Break fast with smoked salmon and eggs + potent fish oil capsule (High in omega 3, DHA/EPA)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2647148/ - Macroautophagy of the brain
Lifefuel
I was following this thread as an outsider, got a bit worried when you didn't give updates on monday lol
Btw nice to meet you all I'm new, this thread got me interested into this community :D
Greycel didn't last long before he roped

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
Hi Connor Murphy.

Whoa nigga shit thread

How do you take medication on a dry fast?

How are your kidneys working, having to excrete all that without water intake?

I'm just curious how you do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
@x30001 , do you know Longecity.org ?

This will do nothing for your looks, stop the fasting cope.

I don't get how you can dry fast for 48h, while taking medication such as Methylphenidate.

How will the kidneys work, in order to excrete the metabolites, without any water intake?

Pretty risky IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I don't get how you can dry fast for 48h, while taking medication such as Methylphenidate.

How will the kidneys work, in order to excrete the metabolites, without any water intake?

Pretty risky IMO.
I never did this lol. Was just a fantasy larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Hightwolf and Soalian
@Seth Walsh Do you mind letting me send you a PM?

I'd like to discuss health and longevity protocols and regimens with someone knowledgeable enough.

I've been considering doing a special thread on here about longevity, health and all, because I have a bookmark archive, with about 80 threads from the longecity.org forums, but I doubt it would be actually well-received here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fahkumram and gymislife

I'd like to discuss health and longevity protocols and regimens with someone knowledgeable enough.

I've been considering doing a special thread on here about longevity, health and all, because I have a bookmark archive, with about 80 threads from the longecity.org forums, but I doubt it would be actually well-received here.
A thread like that would be strongly appreciated here man, very interesting topic

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Fahkumram
done this once tbh, longer water fast mogs
dry fast fucks ur lip fullness and skin water

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel

I don't have much time nowadays but I'll PM you in the future for sure. I had a request declined by Sergeant to set up an anti-aging/longevity section on this form. That was about 15-16 months ago. It would've been amazing if set up.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Good_Little_Goy and Soalian
I don't have much time nowadays but I'll PM you in the future for sure. I had a request declined by Sergeant to set up an anti-aging/longevity section on this form. That was about 15-16 months ago. It would've been amazing if set up.
That would be appreciated here I think.

Unlike most users here. an anti-aging section should, well, at least age well.

• Love it
But I wouldn't bother to do that much, if I were you, because your time is scarce, but, above all, because it would be better, I think, to get a good-quality post from you, about anti-aging and longevity, rather than set up an entire section, where, I predict, not enough quality content will be posted over time, or it will be drowned out among the rest.

That would be appreciated here I think.

Unlike most users here. an anti-aging section should, well, at least age well.

I'll be able to update you with the results on Monday

Who said I'm sub six
So much of what I suggested/talked about was so retarded lmao. Gotta make the main thing in your life the "main thing". Get rid of distractions, and know what to do. That's it pretty much. Learn to sacrifice the present for the future, put in work, don't expect anything and keep consistent.

@Cope @Soalian I read up about Lion's Mane's effects on downregulating the Kappa Opioid Receptor, inducing short term dysphoria but creating long term tolerance to dynorphins, increasing rational decision making and helping you avoid risk/temptations. The anti-addictive effects of KOR downregulation are really fascinating.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Cope and Soalian
But I wouldn't bother to do that much, if I were you, because your time is scarce, but, above all, because it would be better, I think, to get a good-quality post from you, about anti-aging and longevity, rather than set up an entire section, where, I predict, not enough quality content will be posted over time, or it will be drowned out among the rest.
I'm just like you. I look up stuff I'm interested in and learn about it. I'm sure we'll have a good talk soon. Maybe over Christmas. Anti-aging/youthmaxxing is slowly being realized as extremely important. Even Derek from MPMD reformed his entire channel to focus on it.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
So much of what I suggested/talked about was so retarded lmao. Gotta make the main thing in your life the "main thing". Get rid of distractions, and know what to do. That's it pretty much. Learn to sacrifice the present for the future, put in work, don't expect anything and keep consistent.

@Cope @Soalian I read up about Lion's Mane's effects on downregulating the Kappa Opioid Receptor, inducing short term dysphoria but creating long term tolerance to dynorphins, increasing rational decision making and avoiding risk/temptations. The anti-addictive effects of KOR downregulation are really fascinating.
So, I have followed some of your advice from you on here before, you mean I'm screwed, right? JFL

@Cope @Soalian I read up about Lion's Mane's effects on downregulating the Kappa Opioid Receptor, inducing short term dysphoria but creating long term tolerance to dynorphins, increasing rational decision making and helping you avoid risk/temptations. The anti-addictive effects of KOR downregulation are really fascinating.
The mesalimbic system is very interesting in understanding how reinforcing behaviours are created.

I found these videos pretty insightful.

So, I have followed some of your advice from you on here before, you mean I'm screwed, right? JFL
Why would you be screwed? What's going on in your life? You're fine as long as you didn't start gambling, taking steroids/drugs or smth.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Why would you be screwed? What's going on in your life? You're fine as long as you didn't start gambling, taking steroids/drugs or smth.
I was mostly kidding,

I say mostly, because lately I've had weird symptoms over the last few weeks, that remain unexplained today.

Run blood tests, GP doesn't see anything to worry about, dismissed my case because "Muh you're only 25, you'll be fine", as he also has less healthy, older patients to treat, and clearly, by the look of it, he didn't want to dig deeper into the issue either.

On top of that, he's overwhelmed with Covid-19-affected patients, so I'll simply wait it out, see how it goes within ten days or so.

I did test for Covid-19, twice, results were negative both times.

So I'm resorting to find possible explanations for it, on an incel forum JFL.

I was mostly kidding,

I say mostly, because lately I've had weird symptoms over the last few weeks, that remain unexplained today.

Run blood tests, GP doesn't see anything to worry about, dismissed my case because "Muh you're only 25, you'll be fine", as he also has less healthy, older patients to treat, and clearly, by the look of it, he didn't want to dig deeper into the issue either.

On top of that, he's overwhelmed with Covid-19-affected patients, so I'll simply wait it out, see how it goes within ten days or so.

I did test for Covid-19, twice, results were negative both times.

So I'm resorting to find possible explanations for it, on an incel forum JFL.
What are your symptoms?

What are your symptoms?
I had a run-of-the-mill blood test one, not a comprehensive analysis.

Haven't changed much in my lifestyle over the time period, so any confounding factors, won't be found in possible lifestyle alterations (Sleep/Diet/Exercise).

What I'm basically experiencing, daily now, is the following:

- Random itching all over the body, could pop up at any time, day or night.

- Sudden fatigue, at also random points throughout the day, while I was mostly often feeling fine before, until bedtime.

- Maybe the most prominent of it all, I have this nasty metallic taste in my mouth, all day long, while I had never experienced such a thing before. No amount of brushing, mouth washing, or chewing gum, is enough to get rid of the taste.

Fortunately, I'm stuck working from home, until Christmas break, so my social interactions will remain limited until then. I'm limiting online dating for now, because I'm getting self-conscious about this.

- Lately, I've finally noticed fluid retention/swelling, in part of my left foot, as well.

Kidney values came back "normal", on last round of tests (GFR was 79), but a quick consideration of the issue, currently leads me to pursue my research, in the way of possible kidney issues.

I'll ask GP to run more tests next week, i.e. at least some 24h Creatinine clearance urine test, a test for possible Albuminuria/Proteinuria, along with a test for Hematuria, at the very least.

• +1
I have done little research on Lion's Mane, but I've read it should contain about a 1:1 fruiting body water extract and mycelium.

How much does the NGF and BDNF factor play in your everyday life? I think this would work very well in conjunction with CBT and exposures, but tbh I need to do more reading on the mechanism of action. HDAC inhibitors will be my first line of defense (along with Pregabalin and low dose Clonezapam). I plan to put together a whole protocol soon.

Post it bro, I probably already know about some of the threads you're referring to but creating a thread here would promote social discourse.