LOOKSMAX WEIGHT LOSS DIET GUIDE

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
- no breakfast (fast until lunch)
- for lunch have a very light lunch. No carbs, no greasy, unhealthy foods. For example try to have a spinach salad and a zero calorie energy drink (the caffeine will help suppress your hunger until dinner)
- for dinner have a high protein meal. Since you have fasted most the day and only ate a small lunch, you have enough calories to have a bigger dinner. But make sure you have vegetables, no starches, low carbs, and high protein.
- end the night by doing some cardio a couple hours after dinner.

Repeat until you see results you like.

Thank me later.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zsombi, BongMog, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
why are you not working.

wagie wagie get back in your cagie or i will report you to police as illegal alien

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
why are you not working.

wagie wagie get back in your cagie or i will report you to police as illegal alien

giphy.gif
Nigga said “why ain’t you working” on Sunday 💀

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BongMog, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, ShowerMaxxing, Bushman and 2 others
ive done research on that, intermittent fasting that you suggest is in no way a healthy measure

a tasty and full of nutrients breakfast is a good starting point for your day, no matter if you are trying to lose or gain weight

however, i like what you suggest for lunch and dinner OP

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 23558 and Vermilioncore
ive done research on that, intermittent fasting that you suggest is in no way a healthy measure

a tasty and full of nutrients breakfast is a good starting point for your day, no matter if you are trying to lose or gain weight

Nigga used Chat gpt for this response 💀

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 24221, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person

Your research is wrong then, pal.

I’ve done intermittent fasting and it does help with weight loss. In fact, I’ve never been one to eat breakfast. I usually don’t have an appetite until mid day. So, I don’t know what you’re on buddy, but fasting was always a good method to lose weight

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Your research is wrong then, pal.

I’ve done intermittent fasting and it does help with weight loss. In fact, I’ve never been one to eat breakfast. I usually don’t have an appetite until mid day. So, I don’t know what you’re on buddy, but fasting was always a good method to lose weight
starving is unnatural you fucking moron
you go without food and you feel pain, ouchy ouchy. its not good

• +1
starving is unnatural you fucking moron
you go without food and you feel pain, ouchy ouchy. its not good
Bro said “starving” like a couple hours without food is going to make you drop dead like a fly.

Literally just go a couple hours without food and then eat a light snack for lunch. It’s not starvation, it’s just bodily discipline

• JFL
Bro said “starving” like a couple hours without food is going to make you drop dead like a fly.

Literally just go a couple hours without food and then eat a light snack for lunch. It’s not starvation, it’s just bodily discipline
yes its fucking starving you should start your day with a food you fucking moron

my head is gonna hurt if i dont have a breakfast you absolute piece of shit i challenge you to a mog battle

• +1
According to the study which analyzed data from over 2,700 adolescents and young adults in Canada, intermittent fasting was found to be linked to disordered eating behaviors in women, including binge eating and compensatory behaviors such as vomiting and compulsive exercise.

According to the study which analyzed data from over 2,700 adolescents and young adults in Canada, intermittent fasting was found to be linked to disordered eating behaviors in women, including binge eating and compensatory behaviors such as vomiting and compulsive exercise.

Well women are dumb sluts so there’s that

Well women are dumb sluts so there’s that
whats your reliable source? have you done research? show me the fucking evidence that soy has a feminizing effect on a man?

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 24221 and 1 other person
yes its fucking starving you should start your day with a food you fucking moron

my head is gonna hurt if i dont have a breakfast you absolute piece of shit i challenge you to a mog battle
Okay you’re right. Everyone should go to McDonald’s and redeem some points, gets a nice mcsausage sandiwch and a hash brown. Then come home and play checkers while the wiferino gets fucked by Aaron! Yahoooooo!

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 24221 and 1 other person
Okay you’re right. Everyone should go to McDonald’s and redeem some points, gets a nice mcsausage sandiwch and a hash brown. Then come home and play checkers while the wiferino gets fucked by Aaron! Yahoooooo!
I thought aaron was the cuck :unsure:

9ab501af-fb0a-4d42-80da-9040b9af4e68-jpeg.2180404

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore