Looksmaxing.com

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
Full of fucking normies and girls WHY ARE GIRLS FUCKING ALLOWED HOLY SHIT THEY WILL ONLY USE THAT PLACE FOR THEY OWN EGO AND VALIDATION JFLL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, shia.jihadist, tombradylover and 3 others
+ they’ll fill the forum with their lies and copes

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, GigaRetard and Outerz14
Lol i was banned there for calling thet mid white girl a woman who desperately is impersonating men, while normal women looksmax with makeup lashes lip fillers she is taking selfies like an autist, cheek biting and looking like a little boy with a wig because she pays so much attention to incel/chronically online opinions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Outerz14
Lol i was banned there for calling thet mid white girl a woman who desperately is impersonating men, while normal women looksmax with makeup lashes lip fillers she is taking selfies like an autist, cheek biting and looking like a little boy with a wig because she pays so much attention to incel/chronically online opinions
Thank god girls aren't allowed here

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and try2beme
Thank god girls aren't allowed here
It’s hilarious they have such a shortcut (makeup and lashes) that actually makes an extremely high looks ceiling yet they looksmax like little boys

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
It’s hilarious they have such a shortcut (makeup and lashes) that actually makes an extremely high looks ceiling yet they looksmax like little boys
Makeup only saves them

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and try2beme
I MADE AN ACCOUNT THERE BULLSHIT FORUM

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14