Looksmaxing is now mainstream

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

Tiktok, Youtube, Twitter. It’s everywhere now. Normies and zoomers know about it now. You faggots just couldn’t keep quiet. Now everyone knows about it. This was warned about. Now you’ll be competing with faggot broccoli zoomers who start looks maxing at 17. If you ever publicly aired out anything about lookism ur 100% responsible for this. Congrats you just multiplied ur competition 10 fold. The good thing is, it’ll probably just be a fad and will blow over. But that’s honestly unlikely.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Nick.Harte, Informationcapitali and 17 others
@curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 21467 and 5 others
sorry man i know you're an OG so this probably hurts even more i only wanted it to be small circle but i guess the algorithm picked up somehow
It’s okay, I’m probably overreacting

I like your videos

I always see them on my fyp lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Nothing is going to happen out of that. Normies literally think bonesmashing is a new tiktok trend jfl. You will see memes about it on tiktok and twitter, people coming to this site but in like 2 months no one is going to actually care anymore. These people still think “game” matter you think they will care enough to inform themselves about looksmaxing or anything about it at all

• +1
Reactions: litaz, HeLivesAgain, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
Nothing is going to happen out of that. Normies literally think bonesmashing is a new tiktok trend jfl. You will see memes about it on tiktok and twitter, people coming to this site but in like 2 months no one is going to actually care anymore. These people still think “game” matter you think they will care enough to inform themselves about looksmaxing or anything about it at all
I pray to Gandy

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Your acting like normie weren’t already black polled that’s why Andrew rate and the redpill are blowing up and why there all hopping on skincare and gym memebers ships and the redpill always leads to the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and horizontallytall
Overall it’s a gamble that black pill goes mainstream but mfs like @curlyheadjames sure as hell ain’t helping

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 8365, Mike141 and 2 others
I searched bonesmash on TikTok and it's all Mexicans doing it

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Overall it’s a gamble that black pill goes mainstream but mfs like @curlyheadjames sure as hell ain’t helping
its not entirely my fault

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
looks standards are going up faster than I can looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, PrinceLuenLeoncur, fukmylyf and 3 others
jews wont allow it promoting fat women and ugly actors for movies and ads

Tiktok, Youtube, Twitter. It’s everywhere now. Normies and zoomers know about it now. You faggots just couldn’t keep quiet. Now everyone knows about it. This was warned about. Now you’ll be competing with faggot broccoli zoomers who start looks maxing at 17. If you ever publicly aired out anything about lookism ur 100% responsible for this. Congrats you just multiplied ur competition 10 fold. The good thing is, it’ll probably just be a fad and will blow over. But that’s honestly unlikely.
It was said way before to not do things thats will bite in ass . But cucks here

these kids are already mogging machines. Its over tbh

Dude they are bonesmashing… BONESMASHING this is great let the normies fuck up their looks by mistakenly thinking using a hammer to the skull will make them chad

foggy GIF