Looksmaxxed Indian struggling on Tinder

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
This post blew up on r/Tinder yesterday. This dude is looksmaxxed, fashionmaxxed, gymmaxxed, and has good pics yet says he struggles to get anything on Tinder. Despite this, women are simping over him. He's started his tinder account in London and recently moved to Portugal.

Women simping:

People have three theories why he's failing. Either it's because he's indian, profile looks too fake, or because he's only swiping on 8s and 9s (stereotypical stacysexual indian going after white stacies). I think it's a mix of all three:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, Pubertymaxxer3, Manu le coq and 4 others
didn't read the thread but maybe he started with worse profile and upgraded it recently? so his elo is probably plummeted

these shenanigans are what's really annoying about the app

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Pubertymaxxer3, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
he's 31 and indian, that alone removes his ability to match with 90% of the tinder female userbase

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogger10, chosen-one, horizontallytall and 28 others
he's 31 and indian, that alone removes his ability to match with 90% of the tinder female userbase
This. He might be swiping right on Young Women who have filters till 25 or so.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Pubertymaxxer3, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
His success rate would improve if he gave himself a more normal name like idk Alex or Dan or anything generic like that.

He should also larp his age as 25 and potentially save his beard to avoid age failo

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Pubertymaxxer3, Manu le coq and 7 others
true lol. Wonder what his age range is set as.

jfl isn't london multi-cultural tho.. that's why alot of users are confused.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I don't get the Surprise, all the girls on tinder are very gl and mog him and there are way more males than females. He should Stick with girls in his League

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 12234
He does not have these traits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 21700, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
I don't get the Surprise, all the girls on tinder are very gl and mog him and there are way more males than females. He should Stick with girls in his League
:unsure: not in his age range. I could see if he was 21. But he's 31. Most women let themselves go after their mid 20s.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and the BULL
:unsure: not in his age range. I could see if he was 21. But he's 31. Most women let themselves go after their mid 20s.
I don't know what you're about , here girls keep themselves fit and sexy + they have a career. He doesn't have much to bring on the table, he should lower his standards

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Manu le coq and Deleted member 12234
I don't know what you're about , here girls keep themselves fit and sexy + they have a career. He doesn't have much to bring on the table, he should lower his standards
I think you may be correct since he was in london so there's prob a shit ton of moggers (male and female). But anywhere else, he'd do pretty well. Prob a locationpill.

• +1
hes a normie/HTN but stylemaxxed pics sith smilepill. like @Niko69

probably just needs to reset his account to get many matches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 17872
you guys missed the most obvious part

hes in LONDON. you think stacies in LONDON have their search filter above 30? do you think theyre swiping right on indians? clearly this guy is a 99 percentile indian (not saying much) and thinks hes only deserving of 99 percentile stacies. this pajeet is delusional. hes 31, indian, and in london. hes the equivalent of shit in your toilet before you flush it.

and terrible name failo, imagine being named SUDARSAN LMAO

ray-liotta-lmao.gif

this is another reminder that being indian is the equivalent of being an inbred donkey.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Copeful, Hottaco34 and 12 others
Also Elo problem tbh. Tinder is weird it likes go downhill very fast after you make your fresh first account.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Blackgymmax and 4 others
This is like when TSH got so much love on Reddit but when you actually put him on the tinder game everyone no swipes him for being brown

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Lmao, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
This is like when TSH got so much love on Reddit but when you actually put him on the tinder game everyone no swipes him for being brown
girls on tinder are stacies. go outside and you'll see that the quality is much lower. obv an average girl who posts on reddit would date him

• +1
girls on tinder are stacies. go outside and you'll see that the quality is much lower. obv an average girl who posts on reddit would date him
Yeah but TSH doesn't even clean house with ugly girls on tinder lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 18840, Chadeep and 2 others
Nigga used Sudarshan as his Tinder name and is wondering why he's not getting any matches:feelskek::feelskek::hnghn::hnghn:

Also, he's probably being very selective, profile looks fake af not authentic, his age fucks him over lol hes too old and dumbass probably fucked his ELO up too:hnghn:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Pubertymaxxer3, XOX and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Blackgymmax
Je has the potential to ascend, but not in tinder since tinder is for white Chads and black Tyrone’s only.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 12234
male females ratio and elo fucks males on tinder
True but he got substantially bad beyond Elo failo in Canada. I know this isn't fair but even on ass Elo, running my Zack Cox fish got atleast 50 matches a day

• +1
Nigga used Sudarshan as his Tinder name and is wondering why he's not getting any matches:feelskek::feelskek::hnghn::hnghn:

Also, he's probably being very selective, profile looks fake af not authentic, his age fucks him over lol hes too old and dumbass probably fucked his ELO up too:hnghn:
Deathnic name failo ngl

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Pubertymaxxer3, EdouardManlet and 2 others
True but he got substantially bad beyond Elo failo in Canada. I know this isn't fair but even on ass Elo, running my Zack Cox fish got atleast 50 matches a day
Is Zach Cox gigachad?

• +1
1 in a million gigachad gets a lot of matches :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Blackgymmax
@phukmikehok can you run him to see if he's talking shit?

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Chadeep and phukmikehok
Lmao this guy also looks average as fuck:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chosen-one, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 13787
you guys missed the most obvious part

hes in LONDON. you think stacies in LONDON have their search filter above 30? do you think theyre swiping right on indians? clearly this guy is a 99 percentile indian (not saying much) and thinks hes only deserving of 99 percentile stacies. this pajeet is delusional. hes 31, indian, and in london. hes the equivalent of shit in your toilet before you flush it.

and terrible name failo, imagine being named SUDARSAN LMAO

ray-liotta-lmao.gif

this is another reminder that being indian is the equivalent of being an inbred donkey.
Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and Pubertymaxxer3
I'd expect him to pull lots of ugly women and the occasional decent deathnic foid atleast
Bro read between the lines, he's fishing for compliments:feelskek:

Broski looks like a psycho, no social group photos, pics make him look fake af. This deathnic rat needs to smarten up and use Sam or Sid instead of fucking SUDARSHAN:feelskek::hnghn:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chosen-one, horizontallytall, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
His success rate would improve if he gave himself a more normal name like idk Alex or Dan or anything generic like that.

He should also larp his age as 25 and potentially save his beard to avoid age failo
He should larp his age for sure to 25, and shorten his name to nickname coz it's hard to low about your true name

Hes defo not bad looking at all but it's the age that's main issue for sure

• +1
Tinder is just be gl :)

• +1
looksmaxxed normie. Of course he wouldnt get shit on tinder. You need to be HTN AT LEAST to even get ANYTHING on tinder and chad level to get loads of matches who also dont ghost you and are dtf. Also simping from reddit "people" doesnt mean shit they are all high tier incel landwhales anyway

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Pubertymaxxer3
Brutal agepill also he isn't looksmaxxee with that shitty beard and shitty cloths

• +1
He needs to officially change his name to something Mediterranean sounding. Either lie about his age on Tinder or move to Hinge where being 31 isn't as much a penalty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Pubertymaxxer3
useful post, now I know how important name and age are.
Also he needs social photos, and reset account for elo

His brown simple

looksmaxxed normie. Of course he wouldnt get shit on tinder. You need to be HTN AT LEAST to even get ANYTHING on tinder and chad level to get loads of matches who also dont ghost you and are dtf. Also simping from reddit "people" doesnt mean shit they are all high tier incel landwhales anyway
tales from a taiwanese sweat shop
dripmaxxed and gymmaxxed mtns can slay on tinder
guy in op elo is fucked up

Last edited: