LOOKSMAXXING CHART 1.1 [updated] (High Effort)

Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing
Everything 12

Changes:
-Moved teeth from the 2nd ring to the 3rd ring
-Added explanations for face, tattoos, and socials.
-Added a colored scale detailing how easy it is to looksmax a certain characteristic using the "traffic light system". (let me know if you disagree with the scale and what exactly it is you disagree with)

Why does this chart matter?:
This chart is meant to add a new perspective to the question of what exactly matters in physical attraction. The answer, "face > everything", isn't the full picture. My theory goes that the further from the middle you go the less necessary a characteristic is in total attraction, (hence why people coping with just a hairstyle and fashion won't be succesful). Think of it as face being the base value for SMV, and everything else being a multiplier to that value, the further from the middle the weaker the multiplier. Of course, this isn't the whole story as the other 3 "Necessaries" act as a sort of gatekeeper, where if one of them is a failo everything crumbles down, with the same holding true to a lesser extent for the outer rings.

TL;DR: Everythingmax, but start in the middle of the chart.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mxrcyy0, greywind, Lmao and 44 others
Lips are harder to change than brows

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 16110 and 14 others
reminds me of those autistic psych charts jordan peterson would always use in his lectures (gay)

Dragon of chaos

these always made me laugh so hard idk why so autistic and goofy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, asterosprite, SA7 and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: Styn1312, 6’1cel, Deleted member 8666 and 8 others
Great work man, but it's tattoos not tattos

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 10524
I see, face included: "leanness".
Because otherwise I would said in essential there also NEEDS to say. BodyFat-percentage of less than 18% or something like that.

Can'tbe a fatty as a man. Not even Chad structured men, can get away with being a fatso.

Also. Primary necessity. Is haveing NO ACNE - skin. Real severe acne = dating life death sentence.
For example. This man. whith and without acne.
Ethan-Dolan.jpg
5ea720385bd7a5184f1d7196

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini, Velvet_Thorns, AscendingHero and 4 others
Mirin high effort tbh

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, PYT and Deleted member 10524
hi eye q

• +1
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Also, hairline, eyebrows and eye color is kinda part of the face man

• +1
Reactions: PYT and HighTierNormie
Eye color is cope
Study
"Most surprisingly, no correlation was found between iridal color and rated attractiveness."

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Styn1312, Deleted member 16381, PYT and 3 others
Also, hairline, eyebrows and eye color is kinda part of the face man
Eye color will not change your bones
41598 2018 23784 Fig1 HTML 1

It's marginal if that

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, AscendingHero, PYT and 1 other person
Eye color is cope
Study
"Most surprisingly, no correlation was found between iridal color and rated attractiveness."
eye color is not cope at all
I’d kill for nice blue eyes with a good limbal ring
eye Color can save an eye area

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT, Baldingman1998, Yerico7 and 9 others
  • +1
I’d kill for nice blue eyes with a good lumbar ring
You're coping with the fantasy of having a better eye color ascending you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 4562
First one looks like a god second one like mediocre difference is huge
Exactly lmao, he can cope with his studies while we realize what's actually ideal. Looking exotic or unique when it comes to eye color which means light eyes + limbal ring + dark lashes + dark eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, AscendingHero, PYT and 5 others
View attachment 837170
Changes:
-Added a colored scale detailing how easy it is to looksmax a certain characteristic using the "traffic light system". (let me know if you disagree with the scale and what exactly it is you disagree with)

This chart is meant to add a new perspective to the question of what exactly matters in physical attraction. The answer, "face > everything", isn't the full picture. My theory goes that the further from the middle you go the less necessary a characteristic is in total attraction, (hence why people coping with just a hairstyle and fashion won't be succesful). Think of it as face being the base value for SMV, and everything else being a multiplier to that value, the further from the middle the weaker the multiplier. Of course, this isn't the whole story as the other 3 "Necessaries" act as a sort of gatekeeper, where if one of them is a failo everything crumbles down, with the same holding true to a lesser extent for the outer rings.

Eye color is easy to change if we’re talking contacts
muscles Aren’t that easy due to having to go to gym for years but near,y everyone can achieve them

• +1
Exactly lmao, he can cope with his studies while we realize what's actually ideal. Looking exotic or unique when it comes to eye color which means light eyes + limbal ring + dark lashes + dark eyebrows
Studies or psl autists? Wonder who I'll trust. I never said lashes and eyebrows were cope. Just color

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, PYT and Deleted member 4562
You're coping with the fantasy of having a better eye color ascending you
blue eyes look significantly better
Alain delons eye area for example is carried purely by his eyes

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9779
Studies or psl autists? Wonder who I'll trust. I never said lashes and eyebrows were cope. Just color
nearly everyone in contemporary world agrees light Eyes are beautiful even normies
how can you say lashes aren’t cope whole eye color is?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman, PYT and 2 others
I've heard too many girls pointing out eye colors as the attractive feature in a guy and the people talking about the difference of contacts for it not to matter tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, AscendingHero, PYT and 3 others
Aka I'm a coping poop eyed fuckhead who cherrypicks studies when I can find the exact same studies proving otherwise which is why you need a litany of studies. Proof I can? Here you go

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
nearly everyone in contemporary world agrees light Eyes are beautiful even normies
how can you say lashes aren’t cope whole eye color is?
Because lashes are attractive. Eye color is irrelavent in the scheme of things

Because lashes are attractive. Eye color is irrelavent in the scheme of things
Eye color is attractive. Dark lashes are striking and create contrast. Dark brows are striking and create contrast. That’s why they are attractive. Same with eyes.

Aka I'm a coping poop eyed fuckhead who cherrypicks studies when I can find the exact same studies proving otherwise which is why you need a litany of studies. Proof I can? Here you go

View attachment 837221
The color in isolation, sure. In the general scale of things it doesn't matter. I have blue eyes by the way, I know you're still gonna cope regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
It’s finished son.

Move this to best of the Best i dont want normies to see it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, ezio6, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others
The color in isolation, sure. In the general scale of things it doesn't matter. I have blue eyes by the way, I know you're still gonna cope regardless
I wasn't even coping since I have blue eyes myself and realize it's not that important when the rest of the face isn't good, I just said it's still an attractive feature to have an exotic eye color. You remind me of guys who say shit like "Chin doesn't matter"

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns
I’d kill for nice blue eyes with a good limbal ring
especially on men with darker features. blue or better said: LIGHT eyes. Is such a good halo often (if decent eye shape).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6892
Holy fuck OP high effort repped

I still suggest putting dick outside the circle since it’s a gate keeper and not relevant until sex

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
I still suggest putting dick outside the circle since it’s a gate keeper and not relevant until sex
Maybe but people can still run big dick game tbh, and obviously this chart is a vast simplification of attraction as a whole

Maybe but people can still run big dick game tbh, and obviously this chart is a vast simplification of attraction as a whole
Very hard. Even with a big dick you might be a grower.
still awesome work.

Smelling good is essential to me. Bad smelling can turn off any human being. The fact that it's easy achivabele by anyone, doesn't change the fact that its vital for not repelling girls or anyone around you.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and Deleted member 6423
View attachment 837170
Changes:

Good job, man.
The only negative side is that there is Chad somewhere who doesnt know anything about this, probably is completely drunk rn and yet have Stacies on the waiting list ready to come over :D

Good job, man.
The only negative side is that there is Chad somewhere who doesnt know anything about this, probably is completely drunk rn and yet have Stacies on the waiting list ready to come over :D
brutal, but for every chad there's 100 subhumans in despair thinking their problems are unfixable

Wipe that chart and type hair in all caps you fucking coper.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Twink, RoundHouse, Deleted member 4562 and 5 others
OP what do you think are the chances at dating with these stats:
3.5psl, 5'9 barefoot, 19 inch bideltoid, 1.67 Shoulder to hips (not waist), 7.5*5.75 dick, lean but skinny.
Assume everything that is green will be maxxed out. Teeth are not perfect now but will be maxxed out soon too.

hairline is easy fix with transplants or hairline lowering surgery don't see why it's red

if you notice hair loss early then you can just use fin, or maybe a topical fin or RU but at this point hair loss is a choice for most people

reminds me of those autistic psych charts jordan peterson would always use in his lectures (gay)

View attachment 837208

these always made me laugh so hard idk why so autistic and goofy
those charts were easy to make sense of to me

are you sure they are just not too abstract for you?

How are lips easy to improve?

@badg96 stupid indian

why tf is hairline low potential