Looksmaxxing gives no real advantage in dating.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
The better-looking you become, the better-looking the girls are that you feel attraction towards.

When I was truecel, I was into chubby low tier beckies. Now that I am a normie+ I want HTBs. The latter is far more difficult to get obviously. And far more detached from my unprivileged life.

Being socially isolated while being ugly is better because the lower tier girls youll be dating will have similar lifestyles. When you try to date HTBs it's essentially like trying to date low-key celebrities. Being some shut-in makes you unable to relate to the girls you want to date due to looks.

Looksminning is the best you can do for your dating life if you're on this forum.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, DoctorLooksmax, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Hard disagree

You are not looksmaxed, thats the problem.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Mr.Proper, datboijj and 1 other person
The better-looking you become, the better-looking the girls are that you feel attraction towards.

When I was truecel, I was into chubby low tier beckies. Now that I am a normie+ I want HTBs. The latter is far more difficult to get obviously. And far more detached from my unprivileged life.

Being socially isolated while being ugly is better because the lower tier girls youll be dating will have similar lifestyles. When you try to date HTBs it's essentially like trying to date low-key celebrities. Being some shut-in makes you unable to relate to the girls you want to date due to looks.

Looksminning is the best you can do for your dating life if you're on this forum.
Bullshit

Hard disagree

You are not looksmaxed, thats the problem.
Spoken like a true basement rotting dweller.

@MoggerGaston is right! Obviously HTB+ will have good social lifes. In fact if you do meet a hot girl that is socially isolated she is probably a nutcase and a schizo lmfao...why the fuck would you want a girl like that??!!

Status and social connections is the thing that @MoggerGaston now has to think about it. He looks good already (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, ReadBooksEveryday, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
OPs pfp is a teen girl that got raped and killed btw 💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, datboijj, the BULL and 3 others
disagree.
even the obese people (no matter female or male) wanna reach out to the top 20% of good looking people
we are hard wired to find attractive people attractive... no matter how we self look like

legit

"I'm happy that any girl even looked in my direction" -> "fuck this i gym 12 hour a week and got surgery for her to do nothing, fuck her why can't I have stacy"

• +1
Reactions: gtuktm, the BULL and MoggerGaston
disagree.
even the obese people (no matter female or male) wanna reach out to the top 20% of good looking people
we are hard wired to find attractive people attractive... no matter how we self look like
so why was I crushing on chubby LTBs when I was truecel? And now I look up these girls and I find them disgusting and only want girls that looks HTB?

over for my standards now. These HTBs live life on tutorial mode its insane when I go on dates with them and hear how they live.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
so why was I crushing on chubby LTBs when I was truecel? And now I look up these girls and I find them disgusting and only want girls that looks HTB?

over for my standards now. These HTBs live life on tutorial mode its insane when I go on dates with them and hear how they live.
You gotta start having chad mindset too Bro
Impress them with your accomplishments your Life experience Remember that you're a top percentile male only to have the chance to date them no Need to downplay you. Females are Just females you don't Need to live that lifestyle lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MoggerGaston
Male hypergamy ruined dating

• JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate