Looksmaxxing journey at 16 years old

SkullDynamics

SkullDynamics

Future robust prettyboy
Below are my current stats. Every six months they'll be updated, with additions to my routine.

Current stats

Height: 5'7
Frame: 21.5"
Weight: 140 lbs.
Bodyfat: 16%
Face: 7.5 PSL (External rating), Iberian phenotype.
Shaft: 7.0"
Voice: 85 hz
Testosterone: 1212 ng/dl tested.
IQ: Ballpark of 140. Tested through psych eval.
EQ: Low 80's estimated.
Mild autism, APD, psychopathic tendencies.

Routine i follow

- Face and skinmaxxing
Retinoid and benzoyl peroxide daily, followed by a propylene glycol moisturizer, eventually slugging with vaseline. Minoxidil for the eyebrows. Mouth stretching device used daily until a 1.6 nose to mouth ratio is reached. What i've been doing for the past 4 years for facial development: Mewing and good posture, tongue swallowing and nose breathing. Bilateral chewing 1,5 hours daily, cycled 4 times a week.

- Frame, muscle and heightmaxxing
25 mg's of MK-677 taken daily with berberine, cycled 16 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Looking to source IGF-LR3 soon. Five sets of sprinting 100 meters, 4 days a week for height. 9 hours of sleep daily from 11pm to 8am, strict schedule. Reeves deadlift and shrug for frame. For muscle i will be following a PPL scheme.

- Sex appeal, voice and penis maxxing
Training neck 4 times a week. Deep humming daily and primal screaming twice a month. For penile growth I will be doing a semen retention cycle, masturbating once every 9 days. Jelqing as well.

- Supplements and diet
Daily: 2200 calories and 150 grams of high quality protein, beef, salmon, chicken and some protein powder.
Creatine 5 grams
Zinc 25 mgs
Vitamin D3 through sun and supplements
Vitamin K2 through diet
Boron 3 mgs
Ashwagandha powder
Magnesium L-Threonate
Melatonin 3 mgs
Omega 3 fish oil

- Status and psychemaxxing
To mask my flaws in emotional intelligence i will hide under a dark triad personality, as I have a hard time connecting with, and understanding other people. Status will come with time.

I sincerely hope this helps. SkullDynamics out.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14392, Growth Plate and 2 others
0 plus its over

Below are my current stats. Every six months they'll be updated, with additions to my routine.

Current stats

Routine i follow

- Face and skinmaxxing
Retinoid and benzoyl peroxide daily, followed by a propylene glycol moisturizer, eventually slugging with vaseline. Minoxidil for the eyebrows. Mouth stretching device used daily until a 1.6 nose to mouth ratio is reached. What i've been doing for the past 4 years for facial development: Mewing and good posture, tongue swallowing and nose breathing. Bilateral chewing 1,5 hours daily, cycled 4 times a week.

25 mg's of MK-677 taken daily with berberine, cycled 16 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Looking to source IGF-LR3 soon. Five sets of sprinting 100 meters, 4 days a week for height. 9 hours of sleep daily from 11pm to 8am, strict schedule. Reeves deadlift and shrug for frame. For muscle i will be following a PPL scheme.

Training neck 4 times a week. Deep humming daily and primal screaming twice a month. For penile growth I will be doing a semen retention cycle, masturbating once every 9 days. Jelqing as well.

- Supplements and diet
Daily: 2200 calories and 150 grams of high quality protein, beef, salmon, chicken and some protein powder.
Creatine 5 grams
Zinc 25 mgs
Vitamin K2 through diet
Boron 3 mgs
Ashwagandha powder
Magnesium L-Threonate
Melatonin 3 mgs
Omega 3 fish oil

To mask my flaws in emotional intelligence i will hide under a dark triad personality, as I have a hard time connecting with, and understanding other people. Status will come with time.

7.5 PSL at 5'7 JFL
Highest rated user here Salludon is 7 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Verse
21.5" bideltoid at 5'7 140 is cap lol I'm 19.25 shoulders at 5'10 150 and have been called wide

Over + tails from psyche ward
I've got lots of success with girls man. Don't throw yourself in the dark and lose hope.

• JFL
Reactions: jabaduk, Growth Plate, BrownBoy and 1 other person
21.5" bideltoid at 5'7 140 is cap lol I'm 19.25 shoulders at 5'10 150 and have been called wide
I am extremely wide.

Current stats

Routine i follow

- Face and skinmaxxing

- Supplements and diet
Creatine 5 grams
Zinc 25 mgs
Vitamin K2 through diet
Boron 3 mgs
Ashwagandha powder
Magnesium L-Threonate
Melatonin 3 mgs
Omega 3 fish oil

Edit: 152 lbs instead of 140. Conversion error.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
tales from mental asylum

Man im getting clowned in here💀

School shooter in the making

Nah fr psychopathic tendencies? Dark triad personality? Primal screaming? Time for mental institution maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Descender and Growth Plate
Calling upon the forces of good on this site rn

@ChristianChad @FreakkForLife @enchanted_elixir

hmmm this is a wild guess but maybe it's cause you are claiming 7.5 PSL
dude probably meant 7.5/10 and even that is a stretch

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and SkullDynamics
7.5 normie rating is like ~5PSL

140 IQ is beyond Mensa level. Currently at 1130AM CDT, with 500 registered users online, the claim is that you're ostensibly the smartest or second smartest registered user online right now as we speak

7.5 normie rating is like ~5PSL

140 IQ is beyond Mensa level. Currently at 1130AM CDT, with 500 registered users online, the claim is that you're ostensibly the smartest or second smartest registered user online right now as we speak.
My IQ was tested with a psychologist. Once at 8, and at 15 years old. I have autism as well.

At your age i mog you in all status lmao over for u brah

Current stats

Routine i follow

- Face and skinmaxxing

- Supplements and diet
Creatine 5 grams
Zinc 25 mgs
Vitamin K2 through diet
Boron 3 mgs
Ashwagandha powder
Magnesium L-Threonate
Melatonin 3 mgs
Omega 3 fish oil

how do you hide the supliments from your parents tbh

Dont use Ashwaganda,it can give you PSSD you dont want that

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics

Current stats

Routine i follow

- Face and skinmaxxing

- Supplements and diet
Creatine 5 grams
Zinc 25 mgs
Vitamin K2 through diet
Boron 3 mgs
Ashwagandha powder
Magnesium L-Threonate
Melatonin 3 mgs
Omega 3 fish oil

Why are you on this forum if you're redpilled?

EQ doesn't exist except in the imaginations of unintelligent women.

over for 5'7 get as many foids as u can in ur teen years if ur not 6 foot tall by 16 then gg

bro everything here is perfect. Too many incels ignor the primal aspect of hormones and how well you can looksmaxx from them alone. I like the sprinting, someones definetly done their fucking research. Buy timberlands boots + shoe heel lifts and you can potentially be chad ascended.

Also hop on test

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Datbenyboi and SkullDynamics