8. Retin A for Skin

Add stuff I missed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, AscendingHero, RAITEIII and 2 others
new life

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I can get Chinese HGH but honestly it's so damn cheap I don't think it would be worth the risk of it being dogshit and possibly life threaning. I'm getting my growth plates scanned soon though, if my clavicles are still open I'm going to try to go to an anti aging clinic and see if they'll put me on a monthly HGH protocal. Need to find a way to nuke my IGF1 and GH levels before going but they really only care if you have money and it's only 200 a month. I remember calling an anti aging clinic and told them I was 18 with a low t and they said if my levels were below 600 they would put me on TRT JFL.

EDIT: nevermind all these hgh protocals dont even use real hgh just the peptides and fragments.

shotgun implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65076
how can u afford all this at 15?

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Do you already have a dermastamp?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
No Bro my skinmaxxing is

Retin A
Vit C
Hyaluronic acid moisturizer
Your skinmaxing is the gym and a good diet. The rest is dressing. Be careful with the IGF-1, it can contribute to acne.

You should look into a dermastamp before considering vitamin C. It increases the effectiveness of topicals.

Good on you for looking into this stuff at 15 though.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and GoMadAndSTFU
Replace HGH by MK-677 coupled with CJC-1295 DAC.

3.33mg of CJC-1295 DAC 3 times a week.
25mg of MK-677 every day before bed.

Are you going to put MSE yourself or the link was just for reference? Tbh if you are going to put the device yourself don't take the risk to setup the MSE yourself anyways, get it ready for your mouth by an orthodontic lab. I'm planning to put MSE myself but I don't know if I would be able to manage the screwing of the device myself...

Also I would say we should more looks into GHK-CU instead of Retin-A?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
9. teeth whitening strips (if your teeth aren't already white)

Are you going to put MSE yourself or the link was just for reference? Tbh if you are going to put the device yourself don't take the risk to setup the MSE yourself anyways, get it ready for your mouth by an orthodontic lab. I'm planning to put MSE myself but I don't know if I would be able to manage the screwing of the device myself...

Please show me your studies?

I'm a shill for GHK-Cu but the tretinoin should come first.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
looks like someone's daddy got the dough

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2846

I won't put it myself
My orthodontist will order from the site

I won't put it myself

Not studies but bodybuilders experiences from bloodworks https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/

Will definitly put your baseline at higher levels than any shitty pharma HGH, I would not buy any HGH online anyways.
I won't put it myself

Is your orthodontist a common user of MSE or he is new into this?

Last edited:
Not studies but bodybuilders experiences from bloodworks https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/

Will definitly put your baseline at higher levels than any shitty pharma HGH, I would not buy any HGH online anyways.

Is your orthodontist a common user of MSE or he is new into this?
Opinions on this protocol?

Peptide protocol:

Hexarelin = 20000mcg/20mg. = $139

mod-grf(1-29) = 20000mcg/20mg. = $193

GHRP-2 = 50000mcg/50mg. = $139

GH = 300iu’s = $510

Dosing protocol:

Week A-B:

GHRP-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

HGH 5iu’s an hour after last nightly injection. (60 days)

Each injection 3 hours apart from one another, don’t eat an hour before each injection, don’t eat an hour after injection, one-hour eating windows. This maximizes GH response.

Week C:

Hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

HGH 5iu’s an hour after nightly injection (60 days)

hex is one week, ghrp2 is two weeks. This avoids desensitisation.

Opinions on this protocol?

Peptide protocol:

Hexarelin = 20000mcg/20mg. = $139

mod-grf(1-29) = 20000mcg/20mg. = $193

GHRP-2 = 50000mcg/50mg. = $139

GH = 300iu’s = $510

Dosing protocol:

Week A-B:

HGH 5iu’s an hour after last nightly injection. (60 days)

Each injection 3 hours apart from one another, don’t eat an hour before each injection, don’t eat an hour after injection, one-hour eating windows. This maximizes GH response.

Week C:

HGH 5iu’s an hour after nightly injection (60 days)

hex is one week, ghrp2 is two weeks. This avoids desensitisation.

It's fine, but I'm pretty sure your HGH will be shitty HGH?

Also found that SOCS2 levels were very influencing at the GH/IGF-1 effiency, a lot of studies found that the lower the SOCS2 levels, the better the response of the long bones to IGF-1 and not at a negligible amount, high SOCS2 levels were associated to short stature. But I haven't yet found how we could manage to lower them.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

mk is literal trash, HGH mogs that shit to the depths of hell and back.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
mk is literal trash, HGH mogs that shit to the depths of hell and back.

You don't know what you are saying, it's the combination between MK-677 and CJC-1295 DAC that makes it strong, you haven't read what I sent.

You don't know what you are saying, it's the combination between MK-677 and CJC-1295 DAC that makes it strong, you haven't read what I sent.
I do know what I'm saying, Mk677 combined with cjc DAC is still not that strong, combing short-acting peps like hexarelin and GHRP-2 with mod-grf(1-29) will give you far better results than just mk677 with CJC-DAC.

I've actually experienced this shit, done Mk677 25mg at night with CJC-1295 DAC @10mg weekly and it blasted my budget and it gave me a subpar boost in IGF1, it was around 678ng/dl, and my baseline was 510ng/dl.

when I started mod-grf + hex/ghrp2 I 3x daily I rose my IGF into the 800's.

mk677 is horrible, it doesn't matter if it's stacked with CJC, it's gonna cause water retention, severe hunger, and insulin resistance.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
I do know what I'm saying, Mk677 combined with cjc DAC is still not that strong, combing short-acting peps like hexarelin and GHRP-2 with mod-grf(1-29) will give you far better results than just mk677 with CJC-DAC.

I've actually experienced this shit, done Mk677 25mg at night with CJC-1295 DAC @10mg weekly and it blasted my budget and it gave me a subpar boost in IGF1, it was around 678ng/dl, and my baseline was 510ng/dl.

mk677 is horrible, it doesn't matter if it's stacked with CJC, it's gonna cause water retention, severe hunger, and insulin resistance.

Ok, I was wrong then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Ok, I was wrong then.
Yeah, cjc is a massive investment, it also causes permanent pituitary/hypothalamus damage if abused due to the constant bleed effect.

peptides also cause damage but at a slower rate, If you do eventually run peptides, I'd suggest a stack that doesn't involve MK or CJC.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Slyfex8
Bro , the mse kit needs to be installed with an orthdontist ?

Yeah, cjc is a massive investment, it also causes permanent pituitary/hypothalamus damage if abused due to the constant bleed effect.

peptides also cause damage but at a slower rate, If you do eventually run peptides, I'd suggest a stack that doesn't involve MK or CJC.

Yeah it's expensive AF everywhere.

Was thinking it could give good results stacked with MK that said.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2756

good stuff, what bodily changes occur for you?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2756
good stuff, what bodily changes occur for you?
Lean mass increase, wrists grew by about an inch, sleep was insanely deep, dreams were intense. About an inch of height in 2 months, still on them at the moment actually, I'm almost 6ft tall now.

feel bigger, better, the skin is amazing. About to add androstanolone and 11-KDHT into the mix as well.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, AscendingHero, BeestungLipsTheory and 5 others
Lean mass increase, wrists grew by about an inch, sleep was insanely deep, dreams were intense. About an inch of height in 2 months, still on them at the moment actually, I'm almost 6ft tall now.

feel bigger, better, the skin is amazing. About to add androstanolone and 11-KDHT into the mix as well.

How old are you and will be the goal of androstanolone and 11-KDHT?

What liquid do we need for the mod 1-29,hex and ghrp2?
What syringes do you use, and how to you inject those mcg?

I see no looksmax stuff

TFW 22 year old fag who would never gain anything from these fucking PEPTIDES

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Imagine using this site above 20 yo
how tall are you? how tall are your parents? I can tell you right now if any of your efforts are worth it or not

How old are you and will be the goal of androstanolone and 11-KDHT?
androstanolone for penis growth, which it will because I hit puberty late.
11KDHT, for dimorphic growth, it's also really good for mood and mentality, because it has a high affinity to bind to the androgen receptors s.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and Slyfex8
1. Helium
2. CPAP mask
3. Pen and Paper

Holy shit sorry how much are u spending for the height stuff?

androstanolone for penis growth, which it will because I hit puberty late.
11KDHT, for dimorphic growth, it's also really good for mood and mentality, because it has a high affinity to bind to the androgen receptors s.

And do you think we should care about our thyroid levels when injecting peptides in the goal of induce long bones growth or it's only for HGH? Afaik thyroid are important in the process of turning GH into IGF-1 so when we are using peptides they are useless ?

And do you think we should care about our thyroid levels when injecting peptides in the goal of induce long bones growth or it's only for HGH? Afaik thyroid are important in the process of turning GH into IGF-1 so when we are using peptides they are useless ?
I've never seen any evidence supporting the function of the thyroid during the administration of peptides.

same goes with DHT, it actually boosts metabolism and boots it in a good spot.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I've never seen any evidence supporting the function of the thyroid during the administration of peptides.

same goes with DHT, it actually boosts metabolism and boots it in a good spot.
How old r u? Were u growing previous to peptide usage? How the fuck did ur wrist grow an inch. It’s probably just puberty no?

Is oral consumption of peptides retarded? Dead thread but i'm about to follow what you did but needles make me go yack

did u end up getting mse?