Looksmaxxing update

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Got an ortho appointment for this friday. And got a definite appointnent for PRP tear trough fillers and submental injection lipolysis. New contacts will arrive tomorrow. And the scale today showed I'm down by another 1% body fat since the last time I measured I'm now at 14% (I know still fat).

So yeah small steps buddyboyos gotta make the best out of the time until I get my bimax next year, I'll probably post some before/after pics of the submental fat reduction in a few weeks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, mulattomaxxer, Meximanlet and 1 other person
Got an ortho appointment for this friday. And got a definite appointnent for PRP tear trough fillers and submental injection lipolysis. New contacts will arrive tomorrow. And the scale today showed I'm down by another 1% body fat since the last time I measured I'm now at 14% (I know still fat).

So yeah small steps buddyboyos gotta make the best out of the time until I get my bimax next year, I'll probably post some before/after pics of the submental fat reduction in a few weeks.
mirin u hardmaxxing, good luck, hopefull you wont fall victim to the bogdanoff curse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Acromegaly_Chad
leave some JB's for us man cmon

where did you order your contacts from and is it colored?
:unsure: