Lookspill disproved

Yuki

Yuki

ONE DAY
Girls dont give a fuck about your hunter eyes your positive canthal tilt or ur muh hollowed cheeks , they just want a mtn 6 foot NT guy and thats it, the amount of subhumans i see with a gf is unbelievable and when i see a good looking guy once in a blue moon hes with a mtb just like the subhuman just jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ChadL1te, noonespecial and 3 others
@Xangsane MTB pill needs to be study

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Yuki
Why’re you on looksmax if you think looks don’t matter

Average doesn't retain or exite. We are looksmaxxing to be chad, you underachiever :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
@Xangsane MTB pill needs to be study
It’s just ltr because it’s easier than having rude/not motherly Stacy-Stacy lite who’d rather ltr with someone rich

Why’re you on looksmax if you think looks don’t matter
Didnt say looks dont matter im just saying for example look at clavicular hes taller looks better than most people and yet still he gets the same girl as a mtn

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Girls dont give a fuck about your hunter eyes your positive canthal tilt or ur muh hollowed cheeks , they just want a mtn 6 foot NT guy and thats it, the amount of subhumans i see with a gf is unbelievable and when i see a good looking guy once in a blue moon hes with a mtb just like the subhuman just jfl
Are we sure that you are not overrating women ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
Girls dont want a mtn they are fine with tall mtns but talk about the handsome htn+ on the girls sleepovers