lost 15 kg yesterday and I feel a heroin-like high whenever I see myself in the mirror (I have one in every room in my house)

R

rl⠀

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I even feel ecstatic while sitting in front of my computer, or just fucking walking around or lying in my bed

not to mention the effect it has on
- my looks (leaner face, athletic-looking body shape, perfectly fitted clothes) and
- my state of mind (more confidence, an optimistic outlook, better mood in general, way more relaxed, much better focus, improved cognitive skills and memory and so on)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, czwarty and HeightPilledum
Lost 15kg in one day?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, czwarty and HeightPilledum
For me its the opposite, I want to rope when I look into the mirror.

you've been skipping physics and biology classes in school, I see
“Lost 15kg yesterday”, either ur just a fucking retard or you can’t word shit properly.

I even feel ecstatic while sitting in front of my computer, or just fucking walking around or lying in my bed

not to mention the effect it has on
- my looks (leaner face, athletic-looking body shape, perfectly fitted clothes) and
- my state of mind (more confidence, an optimistic outlook, better mood in general, way more relaxed, much better focus, improved cognitive skills and memory and so on)
Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a disorder characterized by various traits one of them being sense of self grandiosity

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a disorder characterized by various traits one of them being sense of self grandiosity

yet i'm diagnosed with schizoid pd

big difference between being a narcy and being a 1 in a million specimen

“Lost 15kg yesterday”, either ur just a fucking retard or you can’t word shit properly.

keep crying for weight losers

Yes I’m so upset some fat mogging machine “lost 15kg” without even trying

sure looks like it, buddy