Lost 2 friends today because I am unvaxxed.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Title. They told me I am the reason (unvaxxed people) that lots of people are dieing and we have all these restrictions. And that they don't feel comfortable hanging out with me IRL because I am unvaxxed.

ngl I wasn't too close with these 2 guys, but still hanged out with them from time to time. It's terrifying how easily these people are manipulated and how fascist our government is to set up group of people against eachother like this.

Cagefuel what is happening on the globe because of a fucking flu-virus lmao. What a fucking subhuman world, and subhuman leadership do we have.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, CursedOne, mulattomaxxer and 29 others
Unironically I can feel myself getting more extreme because of shit like this aswell. I wish Gandy was here to guide these subhuman pro-vaxxers to salvation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aloejuice, CursedOne, mulattomaxxer and 7 others
Jammer om te horen man. Mijm vrienden geven gelukkig geen shit om het feit dat ik niet gevaxxt ben (y)

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, lutte, Gargantuan and 1 other person
Unironically I can feel myself getting more extreme because of shit like this aswell. I wish Gandy was here to guide these subhuman pro-vaxxers to salvation.
“Huh!?”
438F7658 24A2 4162 8592 763E4F3078D8
”i mog zero care dnr kys”

***drives off into the sunset to his mansion***
8684E132 A958 4AB3 905A B4F829846629

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, DrunkenSailor, Acnno and 1 other person
Jammer om te horen man. Mijm vrienden geven gelukkig geen shit om het feit dat ik niet gevaxxt ben (y)
Al 2 keer een vriendin kwijtgeraakt aan politiek gelul, en nu ook dus mannelijke vrienden jfl.

Ngl kdenk dat ik gwn ga hermit-maxxen want mensen zijn kanker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
They told me I am the reason (unvaxxed people)
its funny how they blame unvaxxed people while the corona numbers are as high as never before. just wait till almost everyone is vacced and the numbers wont go down. curious who they will blame next

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Danish_Retard, Lihito and 2 others
The irony of it all is that countries such as Ireland and Gibraltar, with 94% and 100% vaxx-rates respectively, have had mandatory indoor mask mandates for over a year and are both heading into yet another lockdown now because they are experiencing an exponential rise in COVID cases :ROFLMAO:

The vaccine literally doesn't work, jfl. But good luck telling that to these shit-for-brains normies.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, 6ft4, CursedOne and 11 others
180525_VANITY_FAIR_DAVIDGANDY_SHOT_04_046-1_Rv4.jpg

Yo Syo, get in the car. We're getting away from these pro-vaccin normie scum.
No, gandy is vaxx-maxxed triple jabbed and he suffered a major stroke now he looks like this:
96E6C603 781F 416E A23B D696C0B8065B

• JFL
Reactions: DrunkenSailor, Acnno, oldcelloser and 10 others
Title. They told me I am the reason (unvaxxed people) that lots of people are dieing and we have all these restrictions. And that they don't feel comfortable hanging out with me IRL because I am unvaxxed.

ngl I wasn't too close with these 2 guys, but still hanged out with them from time to time. It's terrifying how easily these people are manipulated and how fascist our government is to set up group of people against eachother like this.

Cagefuel what is happening on the globe because of a fucking flu-virus lmao. What a fucking subhuman world, and subhuman leadership do we have.
you better join the riots that are going on in your country

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito
its funny how they blame unvaxxed people while the corona numbers are as high as never before. just wait till almost everyone is vacced and the numbers wont go down. curious who they will blame next
The irony of it all is that countries such as Ireland and Gibraltar, with 94% and 100% vaxx-rates respectively, have had mandatory indoor mask mandates for over a year and are both heading into yet another lockdown now because they are experiencing an exponential rise in COVID cases :ROFLMAO:

The vaccine literally doesn't work, jfl. But good luck telling that to these shit-for-brains normies.
There's no point in argueing with these ppl though. Their beliefs are emotional, not rational.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Lasko123, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
you better join the riot that are going on in your country
There are no riots lol, its just propaganda on the mainstream media outlets.

There's some ppl lighting fireworks to protest the fact they prohibited fireworks for the second year in a row with 'covid' as the reason. and that's it basically jfl.

Everyone in the netherlands kinda knows by now that we are never going to have legal fireworks ever again with the way shit's going.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reborn and Deleted member 7098
I also lost a close friend when I was un vaxxed
Maybe I should call him and tell him I got my jab @lutte

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
There's no point in argueing with these ppl though. Their beliefs are emotional, not rational.
Indeed, and this is why I don't try to 'save' people. Most people are simply not worth saving. Why? Because these fuckers don't want to be saved in the first place jfl. Let the lemmings jump, it's their destiny.

Thankfully though, my vaxxed friends don't take issue with the fact that I'm unvaxxed. But if they did, I would probably be the one to cut ties with them and I would advise everyone to do the same thing if they are to ever find themselves in this position.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, reborn, Danish_Retard and 7 others
yeah thanksgiving isnt happening at my paretns since me and my sister arent vaxxed, we arent invited

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reborn, Clark69, Danish_Retard and 12 others
Ikzelf ben ook niet gevaxt maar er genoeg mensen die ik ken die ook niet gevaxt zijn. De meeste mensen die ik ken die gevaxt zijn hebben overigens ook geen problemen mee dat ik niet gevaxt ben. Alleen van die rare figuren vinden het erg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lihito, .👽. and 2 others
yeah thanksgiving isnt happening at my paretns since me and my sister arent vaxxed, we arent invited
JBW for hoes, JBE for parents

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Melo95
I don't get it, the vaccinated are spreading the disease just as much as unvaccinated people, because it's a shit dysfunctional vaccine.
what is everyone scared about? for them to infect you? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lihito, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
JFL I don't even know if my siblings are vaxxed, we never talk about that.

Was gonna troll, but this is too triggering

Seriously, fuck peop like that.. You don't need such people in your life anyway.. They are worthless trash and deserve death

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, oldcelloser, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
tell them this; and tell them youre not gonna be a low t beta emotional loser, and if they were actual MEN and not soys they wouldnt care
tell them to inject test srs :feelskek:

are you american

Goverments Will probably install martial law and mandate indoctrination facilities along covid pass

Also autria now has lockdown for The unvaxxed

Those who didnt get The booster shots

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
There are no riots lol, its just propaganda on the mainstream media outlets.

There's some ppl lighting fireworks to protest the fact they prohibited fireworks for the second year in a row with 'covid' as the reason. and that's it basically jfl.

Everyone in the netherlands kinda knows by now that we are never going to have legal fireworks ever again with the way shit's going.
The more laws it has, The more corrupt The goverment

Wtf is wrong with you family members???? Cut Ties With those covid cultists ASAP

experts round table in comments

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Over bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I just made a similar thread as I am also losing friends and family right now over this fucking bullshit. What surprises me about this whole thing is how we are all making the similar experiences all over the world. And all of us realize the vaccine is shit and doesn't work and they are only using us as scapegoats.

I doubt there will actually be mandatory vaccination for everybody in many countries because if everybody is vaccinated you can not blame the unvaccinated people anymore and that would be a big problem for the politicians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I just made a similar thread as I am also losing friends and family right now over this fucking bullshit. What surprises me about this whole thing is how we are all making the similar experiences all over the world. And all of us realize the vaccine is shit and doesn't work and they are only using us as scapegoats.

I doubt there will actually be mandatory vaccination for everybody in many countries because if everybody is vaccinated you can not blame the unvaccinated people anymore and that would be a big problem for the politicians.
its brutal man. Funniest shit is they are completely wrong for the pure fact that we are too young for the vaccin to matter for us. Healthy 20yo's are unaffected by covid and therefore manditory vaccination is a joke.

It's truly brutal that science is mis-used by politicians this badly and fake-news is spread by governments globally.

its brutal man. Funniest shit is they are completely wrong for the pure fact that we are too young for the vaccin to matter for us. Healthy 20yo's are unaffected by covid and therefore manditory vaccination is a joke.

It's truly brutal that science is mis-used by politicians this badly and fake-news is spread by governments globally.

Well I am 40 but even at my age only 500 out of 100.000 people in Germany have died at 40 or younger and most of them were probably severely ill when they got the virus.

So yeah we are not the ones filling up the hospitals. 95% of the people in the hospitals are old.

>vaccine

>needs indefinite number of booster shots