Lost my last friends today.

reborn

reborn

Banned
So the corona restrictions ended on the weekend and now we are no longer required to wear masks at work. My colleagues wanted to continue wearing masks and wanted everyone to be forced to wear masks. I fought against it and convinced the boss. Now everyone at work hates me.

The next day I stopped wearing masks of course and then my friends saw me without a mask. They texted me asking: "Why are you not wearing a mask" and I responded: "Because the corona measures ended on the weekend". They respond saying that we can not meet anymore if I stop wearing a mask.

I texted back that I am fine with it.

I am not only done with them though. I am done with the concept of friendship in general. I no longer believe in it after all of my friends have stabbed me in the back for no fucking reason. And it's not the first time this happens. Friends are a fucking meme. There is no friendship. You can have buddies to do stuff with but it should be clear that they must be replaceable at any time.

I am also done with this job and this country. Looking forward to leaving this shithole for good soon. I am proud of myself for having the balls to do my thing. It is worth not having fake asshole friends a thousand times.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18890 and 4 others
Its probaly better that you lost him as a friend but real friends exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 11758
Its probaly better that you lost him as a friend but real friends exist

No man it is a load of BS. I am 40. I have had many friends. I have had friendships lasting decades. I was like family with those people. And they stabbed me in the back. Every single one of them. I will not invest any time and energy into anyone ever again. We can hang out together, do stuff together but they will be replaceable at any time from now on. I will invest zero resources in them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
I’m in favor of mask mandates

So the corona restrictions ended on the weekend and now we are no longer required to wear masks at work. My colleagues wanted to continue wearing masks and wanted everyone to be forced to wear masks. I fought against it and convinced the boss. Now everyone at work hates me.

The next day I stopped wearing masks of course and then my friends saw me without a mask. They texted me asking: "Why are you not wearing a mask" and I responded: "Because the corona measures ended on the weekend". They respond saying that we can not meet anymore if I stop wearing a mask.

I texted back that I am fine with it.

I am not only done with them though. I am done with the concept of friendship in general. I no longer believe in it after all of my friends have stabbed me in the back for no fucking reason. And it's not the first time this happens. Friends are a fucking meme. There is no friendship. You can have buddies to do stuff with but it should be clear that they must be replaceable at any time.

I am also done with this job and this country. Looking forward to leaving this shithole for good soon. I am proud of myself for having the balls to do my thing. It is worth not having fake asshole friends a thousand times.
Sounds like Germany. Isn’t it?

• +1
Reactions: reborn
I’m in favor of mask mandates

Corona is a joke. 7150 people under 60 died of Covid in Germany. That is 0.012% of the population that age. Wearing masks 10 hours a day for several years will harm your lungs on the long term much more than having Corona every now and then. I have had it as an unvaxxed fatcel and it was like a cold. Now a month later I feel better than ever before. Corona is dangerous only for old people.

those werent friend you idiot

Because the majority in Germany has a moral claim, anyone who deviates from the norm is discredited and excluded in order to put themselves on a moral pedestal. As soon as you don't act in accordance with society, you are declared a conspiracy theorist. I. the herd mentality they feel strong. This can also be seen in the attacks on Russian citizens. They claim to be always on the right „side“ and diffame everyone with a divergence.

• +1
Reactions: reborn
Because the majority in Germany has a moral claim, anyone who deviates from the norm is discredited and excluded in order to put themselves on a moral pedestal. As soon as you don't act in accordance with society, you are declared a conspiracy theorist. I. the herd mentality they feel strong. This can also be seen in the attacks on Russian citizens. They claim to be always on the right „side“ and diffame everyone with a divergence.
100% agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984