Low cortisol can cause aging.

D

Deleted member 17872

Female rights activist
Stressfree life is not ideal. It's all about balance. Stop wanting to be chad and start hustling.

Having raised levels of cortisol in your bloodstream on an ongoing basis can lead to health problems because it can suppress the immune system. However, it’s all about balance. According to the latest research, low cortisol levels can cause issues of their own, resulting in inflammation and premature aging.

@TsarTsar444

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Deleted member 39140, Deleted member 3573 and 18 others
Acute stress > chronic stress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, malicieusss, LastHopeForNorman and 9 others
My cortisol is 24/7 high cause of ADHD meds

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, A23ghskung, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
No it doesn’t. Lower cortisol the better usually but dhea /cortisol ratio is a much better indicator. I’m sure the studies you linked don’t mention dhea at all

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, LastHopeForNorman, Sub0 and 2 others
Makes sense really. Exercise raises cortisol dramatically while you are you are doing it and we all know that regular cardio is good for anti-aging because it helps to reduce cortisol while in a resting state.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, terrorblade, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
You wanna be challenged in life but not overwhelmed.
u must be challenged on consistently but regular challenges should not be hard while the rare challenges should be

No it doesn’t. Lower cortisol the better usually but dhea /cortisol ratio is a much better indicator. I’m sure the studies you linked don’t mention dhea at all
Sorry but i dont listen to faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Deleted member 23558
stop taking them

something between them is ideal.
I would fail medical school immediately, my adhd is astronomical. Stims fix me so much is unreal, i clean the whole house, do chores, study, go to the gym, and play games like 2 hours max. If i didn't take them i won't shower for a week, play games 10 hours daily, dont go gym, read 2 pages from my textbooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Sub0, terrorblade and 2 others
Makes sense really. Exercise raises cortisol dramatically while you are you are doing it and we all know that regular cardio is good for anti-aging because it helps to reduce cortisol while in a resting state.
Thats not the reason, chronic average cortisol is there to lower inflammation, accute cortisol doesn't do shit

• Woah
Reactions: Big White Cuck
I would fail medical school immediately, my adhd is astronomical. Stims fix me so much is unreal, i clean the whole house, do chores, study, go to the gym, and play games like 2 hours max. If i didn't take them i won't shower for a week, play games 10 hours daily, dont go gym, read 2 pages from my textbooks
u can't always rely on medication. u gotta get disciplined urself.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and terrorblade
My cortisol is 24/7 high cause of ADHD meds

Nigga stop taking stimulants then, there are better ADHD meds out here. Why don't you try atomoxetine instead

Cortisol is crucial for survival

u can't always rely on medication. u gotta get disciplined urself.
No such thing with adhd, and i can with 100%, certainty bet 1 million dollars that i have ADHD. I never read the symptoms in my life. I just went to 3 different psychiatrists and just started talking about my everyday life, all 3 diagnosed me with ADHD, and this is in a country where getting ADHD diagnosis is super hard cause of strict criteria. But you wont find true info about it on the net, its done on purpose.

For example on the internet you would read like 5-6 symptoms of ADHD, in medical textbooks tho its much more detailed. People with ADHD have a certain way of talking, very fast and mumbled speach, not coherent in the narative (going from one to another topic in a short spam of time). When it comes to body language, twitching legs constantly, flaying arms (mostly in children, but i do it too jfl), overly expressious face (eyebrows raising constantly up and down when talking)

Like i never finished a movie in my life cause of ADHD, its like half way through my dopamine stops for it and i want something else. Same thing for single player games. Only competitive games keep me up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Nigga stop taking stimulants then, there are better ADHD meds out here. Why don't you try atomoxetine instead
Its a trash med that makes you a zombie with suicide as a side effect. Stims fix adhd in a very ideal way. The benefits far outweigh the cons

No such thing with adhd, and i can with 100%, certainty bet 1 million dollars that i have ADHD. I never read the symptoms in my life. I just went to 3 different psychiatrists and just started talking about my everyday life, all 3 diagnosed me with ADHD, and this is in a country where getting ADHD diagnosis is super hard cause of strict criteria. But you wont find true info about it on the net, its done on purpose.

For example on the internet you would read like 5-6 symptoms of ADHD, in medical textbooks tho its much more detailed. People with ADHD have a certain way of talking, very fast and mumbled speach, not coherent in the narative (going from one to another topic in a short spam of time). When it comes to body language, twitching legs constantly, flaying arms (mostly in children, but i do it too jfl), overly expressious face (eyebrows raising constantly up and down when talking)

like i never finished a movie in my life cause of ADHD, its like half way through my dopamine stops for it and i want something else. Same thing for single player games. Only competitive games keep me up
Seems pretty bad i hope u will be normal one day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and TsarTsar444
Aging causes aging, fucking everything causes aging man.

Its a trash med that makes you a zombie with suicide as a side effect. Stims fix adhd in a very ideal way. The benefits far outweigh the cons
No it doesn't I have taken it. It makes you feel focused and reduces anxiety

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Seems pretty bad i hope u will be normal one day
Will never happen, ADHD is so bad but cause im born with it im not depressed, if i got just cursed with it at lets say 18 while being previously normal i would maybe kill myself. This is similar to how born blind people arent depressed, thats just normal for them, but people who went blind killed themselves.

Like im just envious on people who talk about watching some new tv series or something like that and i can't relate cause i get bored after 2-3 episodes and its cortisol fuel. This goes for every one, never finished a single tv series ever. Did finish some movies tho, almost all of them as a kid, but as an adult now, i can't watch movies. The only stuff thats interesting for me and gets me engaged is stuff that raises my adrenaline like climbing narrow dangerous mountain passes, chasing animals in the wood like deers, picking up colorful plants and mushrooms etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
No it doesn't I have taken it. It makes you feel focused and reduces anxiety
Did you take stims tho so you can compare it for me?

bump

• +1
Did you take stims tho so you can compare it for me?
Yes stims make me feel anxious
But I don't have ADHD. I have another issues
Atomoxetine is fast acting. Why don't you try it for yourself?

Bump

• +1
So brutal I’m in the same boat as you. I use my ADHD meds sparingly because I’m scared I’m going to fuck myself up long term but I might just have to accept it because I just do autistic shit all day instead of fucking studying. I have to do well on my next exam or I’m completely fucked.

Low cortisol still mogs high cortisol. At the end of the day it doesn't matter though. Death is an inevitability. You should be laughing rn. The reaper will come for all of us whether it's tomorrow or in 70 years when u are a self-defecating, decrepit, senile, barely sentient blob of dying flesh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 17872
  • +1
Keep think in black and white, retard.

There is a middle way between them but a blackpill retard like you won't understand.
I'm well aware of the difference between acute and chronic stress. I'm telling you that it's pointless to ponder over.

• JFL
I don't agree with that at all. Idk maybe send me a screenshot from the study.
U can't read it? Here's the copy paste

When it comes to the stress hormone cortisol, balance is everything, according to a new study in Germany.

There have been plenty of studies that have indicated that too much stress can play a key role in speeding up the aging process [1]. However, it turns out that having low quantities of the stress hormone cortisol in your body is not good for you either. So what is good stress?

Longevity.Technology: Commonly known as the stress hormone, or the “fight or flight” chemical, cortisol is what causes the body to prepare to react in the face of real or perceived danger. It’s the reason your heart rate speeds up, your blood vessels constrict and your muscles tense as you prepare to deal with impending trouble.

Having raised levels of cortisol in your bloodstream on an ongoing basis can lead to health problems because it can suppress the immune system. However, it’s all about balance. According to the latest research, low cortisol levels can cause issues of their own, resulting in inflammation and premature aging.

Pharmaceutical scientists Alexandra K. Kiemer and Jessica Hoppstädter from Saarland University, writing in the journal Aging Cell [2] have revealed that low levels of cortisol, together with a protein known as GILZ can trigger inflammatory responses in the body.

As we age, the body’s specific immune system, which protected us from the pathogens we have come into contact with, deteriorates while the nonspecific immune system, which protects against a wider range of pathogens, can become overactive, leading to inflammation and resulting in conditions which are more prevalent in the elderly, such as arthritis; this, we know:

“This has been well-known for a long time,” said Professor Kiemer. “In fact, the scientific community refers to this phenomenon as ‘inflammaging’ – a portmanteau word that combines the two inseparably linked processes of inflammation and aging.”

What has been less clear, however, is the exact cause of these inflammatory responses. Now, the research from Professor Kiemer’s team, including lead researcher Dr. Hoppstädter has shed more light on the complex processes involved.

“All of these projects are still very much in the realm of basic research. A huge amount of work needs to be done before we have a medically effective drug.”​

Levels of cortisol are lower in the elderly. Plus, the ability of macrophages, which are an important type of immune cells capable of activating inactive cortisol, also declines with age. This decrease in macrophage function can lead to an increase in inflammation.

The latest research from the Saarbrücken pharmaceutical research team has shown that there is one particular protein involved in macrophage malfunction in the elderly. The levels of this protein, Glucocorticoid-induced leucine zipper, or GILZ, are regulated in part by cortisol.

Kiemer and her team have been examining GILZ for a number of years and have discovered that lower cortisol causes macrophages to produce less GILZ, which leads to an inflammatory response. The research team genetically deactivated the GILZ protein in their study, confirming their theory that macrophages were activated as a result, in-turn leading to an increase in chronic inflammation response.

The German team is now involved in further research to find new active compounds which could increase GILZ levels in the human body in order to help to prevent this inflammatory process.​

Their continued research is part of a body of work examining how preventing inflammation could be key to stymieing premature aging. An Italian team has determined that lengthening and maintaining telomeres could combat inflamm-aging. Meanwhile, a Chinese study has indicated that growth differentiation factor 15 has a key role to play in regulating age-related inflammatory response.

However, Professor Kiemer explained that any treatment as a result of her team’s research would not be simply looking at turning on or off the GILZ protein, which can have both beneficial and deleterious effects on the human body. She went on to point out: “All of these projects are still very much in the realm of basic research. A huge amount of work needs to be done before we have a medically effective drug.”

While it may be a number of years before any treatment is developed as a result, their work certainly adds an interesting new element in the study of inflammatory response and how it could eventually be controlled to increase human Longevity.

It’ll take time, so please don’t get stressed-out about it: ok, well maybe a little stress might help.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
any stein among the authors?

• JFL
I don't agree with that at all. Idk maybe send me a screenshot from the study.
One of Cortisols main function...is literally to lower inflammation. Corticosteroids which are synthetic exogenous cortisol is given to people with some inflammatory problems to lower it

U can't read it? Here's the copy paste

When it comes to the stress hormone cortisol, balance is everything, according to a new study in Germany.

There have been plenty of studies that have indicated that too much stress can play a key role in speeding up the aging process [1]. However, it turns out that having low quantities of the stress hormone cortisol in your body is not good for you either. So what is good stress?

Longevity.Technology: Commonly known as the stress hormone, or the “fight or flight” chemical, cortisol is what causes the body to prepare to react in the face of real or perceived danger. It’s the reason your heart rate speeds up, your blood vessels constrict and your muscles tense as you prepare to deal with impending trouble.

Pharmaceutical scientists Alexandra K. Kiemer and Jessica Hoppstädter from Saarland University, writing in the journal Aging Cell [2] have revealed that low levels of cortisol, together with a protein known as GILZ can trigger inflammatory responses in the body.

As we age, the body’s specific immune system, which protected us from the pathogens we have come into contact with, deteriorates while the nonspecific immune system, which protects against a wider range of pathogens, can become overactive, leading to inflammation and resulting in conditions which are more prevalent in the elderly, such as arthritis; this, we know:

“This has been well-known for a long time,” said Professor Kiemer. “In fact, the scientific community refers to this phenomenon as ‘inflammaging’ – a portmanteau word that combines the two inseparably linked processes of inflammation and aging.”

What has been less clear, however, is the exact cause of these inflammatory responses. Now, the research from Professor Kiemer’s team, including lead researcher Dr. Hoppstädter has shed more light on the complex processes involved.

“All of these projects are still very much in the realm of basic research. A huge amount of work needs to be done before we have a medically effective drug.”​

Levels of cortisol are lower in the elderly. Plus, the ability of macrophages, which are an important type of immune cells capable of activating inactive cortisol, also declines with age. This decrease in macrophage function can lead to an increase in inflammation.

The latest research from the Saarbrücken pharmaceutical research team has shown that there is one particular protein involved in macrophage malfunction in the elderly. The levels of this protein, Glucocorticoid-induced leucine zipper, or GILZ, are regulated in part by cortisol.

Kiemer and her team have been examining GILZ for a number of years and have discovered that lower cortisol causes macrophages to produce less GILZ, which leads to an inflammatory response. The research team genetically deactivated the GILZ protein in their study, confirming their theory that macrophages were activated as a result, in-turn leading to an increase in chronic inflammation response.

The German team is now involved in further research to find new active compounds which could increase GILZ levels in the human body in order to help to prevent this inflammatory process.​

Their continued research is part of a body of work examining how preventing inflammation could be key to stymieing premature aging. An Italian team has determined that lengthening and maintaining telomeres could combat inflamm-aging. Meanwhile, a Chinese study has indicated that growth differentiation factor 15 has a key role to play in regulating age-related inflammatory response.

However, Professor Kiemer explained that any treatment as a result of her team’s research would not be simply looking at turning on or off the GILZ protein, which can have both beneficial and deleterious effects on the human body. She went on to point out: “All of these projects are still very much in the realm of basic research. A huge amount of work needs to be done before we have a medically effective drug.”

While it may be a number of years before any treatment is developed as a result, their work certainly adds an interesting new element in the study of inflammatory response and how it could eventually be controlled to increase human Longevity.

It’ll take time, so please don’t get stressed-out about it: ok, well maybe a little stress might help.
Why on earth is there a study about the normal physiological function of cortisol

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Deleted member 17872
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and ChiraqJihad
Will never happen, ADHD is so bad but cause im born with it im not depressed, if i got just cursed with it at lets say 18 while being previously normal i would maybe kill myself. This is similar to how born blind people arent depressed, thats just normal for them, but people who went blind killed themselves.

Like im just envious on people who talk about watching some new tv series or something like that and i can't relate cause i get bored after 2-3 episodes and its cortisol fuel. This goes for every one, never finished a single tv series ever. Did finish some movies tho, almost all of them as a kid, but as an adult now, i can't watch movies. The only stuff thats interesting for me and gets me engaged is stuff that raises my adrenaline like climbing narrow dangerous mountain passes, chasing animals in the wood like deers, picking up colorful plants and mushrooms etc.
Have you tried 4 aco dmt or 5 meo dmt? Or ayahuasca/ changa

• +1
lol if you think with everything going on in this world like pufa, social media, personal problems, etc anyone will be subject to that low cortisol to “cause aging”

>neuroscience.com
>longevity.technology
any real medical journals/articles on low cortisol causing premature aging? i highly doubt it's true. Short intervals where your cortisol spikes are okay imo, e.g. exercising etc, prolonged high levels of cortisol are a death sentence. I can see chronic low levels causing some issues since everything must be balanced.

>neuroscience.com
>longevity.technology
any real medical journals/articles on low cortisol causing premature aging? i highly doubt it's true.
Retard, there's link to the original journal in the article i provided but u can't seem to read a thing.

Short intervals where your cortisol spikes are okay imo, e.g. exercising etc, prolonged high levels of cortisol are a death sentence. I can see chronic low levels causing some issues since everything must be balanced.
you didn't even read a thing faggot. Nobody here is talking about high levels of cortisol being a good thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Fake i don't believe low cortisol levels for a prolonged period of time is going to cause negative effects on my body or mind, fuck off retard.
Evidence don't care about your beliefs

Even outside of aging, Low cortisol has many negative effects

What are the symptoms of low cortisol levels?
  • Fatigue.
  • Unintentional weight loss.
  • Poor appetite.
  • Low blood pressure (hypotension).

• +1
Stressfree life is not ideal. It's all about balance. Stop wanting to be chad and start hustling.

@TsarTsar444
cortisol being bad is plot from jews?

andrew hubERman

Last edited:

@TsarTsar444
@decadouche57

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268