Low estrogen leads to osteoporosis. Lower estrogen = more break down of the face bones/low bone density

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
No wonder these bodybuilders who take AIs like josh bridgeman all get saggy ass faces after

cause they’re literally losing bones in there face lmao. Which causes the skin to sag since there’s less bone pressing up against it

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Lmao, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
Do males have lower estrogen levels as they get up in their 30s and 40s? Does it need to be lower as testosterone levels decrease with age?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
No wonder these bodybuilders who take AIs like josh bridgeman all get saggy ass faces after

cause they’re literally losing bones in there face lmao. Which causes the skin to sag since there’s less bone pressing up against it
So i shouldn t roidsmax

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

Or maybe cuz of other effects of steroids kek

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Lawton88
I think there is a lot of missconception about estrogen.
Basically is all about the ratio: Test and estrogen.. You will look like a feminine soy boy not because of high estrogen, it has to do wih both low T and low E. The ideal is high natural T with a healthy amout of aromatisation to estrogen - a golden ratio (forget what is was, lazy to search). Estrogen is also key to a good heart health.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lemonnz, Mewton, Deleted member 4614 and 6 others
yes you need a balance of both. Both hormones play key roles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Fat people (high estrogen) seem to develop big frames tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 756 and mulattomaxxer
yep this is true i have very low e went to the orthodontist and she said my tooth bones are that of a 35-40yo jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 3828
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and JosephGarrot123
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
No LOL . They are filled with muscles, their wrists are the same. Examples:Frank Zane, or David Laid
There's also many bodybuilders that have a large ribcage broad shoulders ect. You can have wide shoulders but small joints which is great for bodybuilding.

There's also many bodybuilders that have a large ribcage broad shoulders ect. You can have wide shoulders but small joints which is great for bodybuilding.
You can't change your frame. There are bodybuilders with small frame and big frame.

You can't change your frame. There are bodybuilders with small frame and big frame.
I know what I am saying is ideal for bodybuilding is wide shoulder frame but small joints.

so if you take test should u take a small amount of estrogen?

CrackHeadBobby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and xefo
nobody here knows anything

braindead thread

no i will not elaborate, goodbye

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Perfectumbrain and Deleted member 13787
nobody here knows anything

braindead thread

no i will not elaborate, goodbye
It’s a fact that estrogen is more important than test for bone density and how much bone you create/lose on the face

Low estrogen decreases bone mass and increases bone turn over(bad)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I just wouldn’t take an ai if I was on test cause you’ll automatically have more estrogen when on test.

but a bunch of dudes like 80% of men on trt are on ais

Last edited:
Do males have lower estrogen levels as they get up in their 30s and 40s? Does it need to be lower as testosterone levels decrease with age?
Honestly not sure

This study says estrogen lowers in men with age too

“Serum levels of both estrogens and androgens decrease with age (108) and are inversely associated with the risk of fracture in aging men.”

also 5ar raises estrogen
off topic: I read some theory on hairlosstalk about the actual process of aromatization is more important than actual estrogen for hair regrowth/skin. Idk if that applies to bones and idk if it’s even true but it was interesting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
This is me, wide shoulders but TINY wrists and ankles. How is this ideal though, I thought small wrists limit the amount of mass you can get?

This is me, wide shoulders but TINY wrists and ankles. How is this ideal though, I thought small wrists limit the amount of mass you can get?

As long as they aren't too small its makes a 16 to 17 inch arm look more impressive than it would on a large wristed person.