Low Gonial & Looking Mature

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I realized that i've never seen a male looking boyish / youthful while having low gonials. I'll get jaw implants but that's the issue i'm afraid off.

What do you think about the gonial angle to NOT look older suddenly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Mongrelcel
@Mongrelcel @thinwhiteduke @DatGuyYouLike

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
dont women like mature/older looking men?

besides skin and collagen are main indicators of aging, not gonial angle

dont women like mature/older looking men?

besides skin and collagen are main indicators of aging, not gonial angle
nope. i mean i hate looking like a twink so don't be a twink but looking older is not nice.

nope. i mean i hate looking like a twink so don't be a twink but looking older is not nice.
??? if you dont want to be a twink, then take roids

I cant see how gonial angle would do anything apart from improving lower third along with condensing your midface, but probs ask @Mongrelcel he can help out with this stuff

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
??? if you dont want to be a twink, then take roids

I cant see how gonial angle would do anything apart from improving lower third along with condensing your midface, but probs ask @Mongrelcel he can help out with this stuff
morph low gonial angle guys to higher angles and see it

i don't think it's about the gonial angle, i think it's about the size of the ramus (which inversely correlates with the gonial angle)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 756, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
i don't think it's about the gonial angle, i think it's about the size of the ramus (which inversely correlates with the gonial angle)
elab please

I'd say that probably looking lower gonial angle = looking more masculine and therefore looking more masculine = looking older

But it all depends on the look you are trying to achieve with surgery - do you want to look more masculine? Then the question is what size of implant will the rest of your face allow you to get away with

i have 90 degree gonial angle but shortface syndrome, i think what matters more is ramus

Then the question is what size of implant will the rest of your face allow you to get away with
so basic ratios and nothing more advanced than that then ?