Low IQ=High T ?

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
Generally speaking it is like that, i wonder what causes this tbh @n0rthface ? Personally i think i am above average T and above average IQ so doesnt bother me that much tbh

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Naw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
No correlation

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
No correlation
I think there is a correlation but still due to different genes ofc, compare Asians and Blacks for example

Because aggressive behaviour is associated with low IQ

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 15338
Because aggressive behaviour is associated with low IQ
Yeah when people call someone smart they just mean he is feminene tbh

I think there is a correlation but still due to different genes ofc, compare Asians and Blacks for example
then why don't women have a higher IQ than men? They have low t

• +1
then why don't women have a higher IQ than men? They have low t
Doesnt work that way, i think ice age favored being calculating (so being high iq) and being low T. And warmer climates favored action over planning. Intelligence and masculinity are different genes but still there is a correlation

Low iq will mean mostly likely the person wil be low inhib

And what i can find it wont make you have low iq unless really high T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Doesnt work that way, i think ice age favored being calculating (so being high iq) and being low T. And warmer climates favored action over planning. Intelligence and masculinity are different genes but still there is a correlation
wel, even if there is a correlation, it doesn't mean that it causes it. Too many variables to account for tbh

• +1
Cope.
High T men are more developed virtually in all aspects. People confuse high IQ with nerdiness academic success. While of course you need to be intelligent enough to pursue an academic field intelligence can manifest itself in many other ways.

The relationship between serum total testosterone (T) level and fluid intelligence (Cattell's Culture Fair Intelligence Test) was studied in young men and women. There was no significant difference between IQs of men and women. IQ tended to increase with T in men, except at very high T levels.

• +1
low IQ can cause more loose, bold behaviour
but not because it affects T, this is not a type of behavior that comes off high T
women and drunk people can be bold and confident, but not because of T, which is the same case as previously stated

they're purely separate

• +1
There are 2 types of intelligence, one that’s correlated with high prenatal T causing a logic and reasoning based intelligence with systemizing traits (masculine), and one that’s correlated with low prenatal T characterized by higher empathy leading to a style that takes into consideration as many views and perspectives as possible (feminine), rather than just a single perspective like the systemizing and masculine brain. This video explains this

Certain if not most Androgens directly increase GABA and lower cortisol among other things which illicit more “action taking” behavior in humans which is probably what you’re associating with low IQ behavior. Notably, testosterone is neurotoxic and can cause neuron death the same way dopamine is, however estrogen, which increases parallel to testosterone is neuroprotective and prevents neuron death.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 15338
There are 2 types of intelligence, one that’s correlated with high prenatal T causing a logic and reasoning based intelligence with systemizing traits (masculine), and one that’s correlated with low prenatal T characterized by higher empathy leading to a style that takes into consideration as many views and perspectives as possible (feminine), rather than just a single perspective like the systemizing and masculine brain. This video explains this

Certain if not most Androgens directly increase GABA and lower cortisol among other things which illicit more “action taking” behavior in humans which is probably what you’re associating with low IQ behavior. Notably, testosterone is neurotoxic and can cause neuron death the same way dopamine is, however estrogen, which increases parallel to testosterone is neuroprotective and prevents neuron death.

However this is certainly just a range with high IQ people existing all throughout the spectrum

• +1

So high t=high e

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
So high t=high e
Yes, but the 2 types of intelligence are influenced by the level of prenatal T which just means how androgenic your brain is so don’t think that high prenatal T= high prenatal E which negates the masculinizing effect, and females have high e anyways (prenatal T levels are influenced by your mothers hormone levels during pregnancy if I’m not mistaken)

• +1
at high levels of testosterone exposure prenatally, more so than pubertally, intelligence decreases. but brain masculinization before that threshold should cause increased intelligence if anything. some of the men i know with low 2d4d are high iq but others are kind of retarded so there's a lot of factors involved.

• +1
at high levels of testosterone exposure prenatally, more so than pubertally, intelligence decreases. but brain masculinization before that threshold should cause increased intelligence if anything. some of the men i know with low 2d4d are high iq but others are kind of retarded so there's a lot of factors involved.
Tl;dr very high T=low IQ and high T=high iq right ?

• +1
Reactions: borreby